[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragonball Super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault (11).jpg (39KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (11).jpg
39KB, 480x360px
Who's watching the premiere tonight?
>>
If I'm home in time I'll check it out.
Might set Comcast to record it.
>>
Actually this looks like a good thread to ask.

Are there differences in music used in the different releases of the show?
I grew up watching the show on Toonami and it had a lot of edgy rock music, but when I downloaded the show, it was all different, presumably original Japanese music, most notably on the episode title card screen.
Was it because I was watching the uncut and not edited?
>>
>>151948973
Did you download Kai?
>>
Any livestream happening?
>>
why does yamcha look so young?
>>
what are you talking about? anon tell me!
>>
>>151948853
the hell is this picture from
>>
>>151959625
DB AF fan art
>>
>Dragon Ball Absalon.jpg
what the fuck happened to that shit?

last episode was like 2 years ago?
>>
>>151961763
>>151959625
it's actually fanart of Mellaveli's DB Absalon mini-series

still AF but just to be specific
>>
>>151948853
premiere? what?
the show has been going for months
>>
File: Cargo.png (181KB, 362x525px) Image search: [Google]
Cargo.png
181KB, 362x525px
>>151962865
i love how he manage to make a forgettable anime filler relevant and edgy looking in his messy looking series
>>
>>151963011
The dub, at 8 pm & 12 mn EST on Toonami.
>>
I'll be watching. Will the use the Jap intro or the Engrish one?
>>
>>151948973
Funimation made multiple versions of DBZ, milking the shit out of the series. On some DVDs it was possible to have the japanese music with the english dub.
>>
>dub
>>
Hype Theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJqGirLjQn4

>>151963230
>not enjoying both.

fuck off,anon. It's all good fun.
>>
>>151956975
he made a wish with the dragon balls to be reborn as goten so he could experience a vagina again if just when chi chi gives birth to him
>>
File: Que.jpg (39KB, 374x347px) Image search: [Google]
Que.jpg
39KB, 374x347px
>>151963325
>>
>>151963380
(u)
>>
>>151963325
>he made a wish with the dragon balls to be reborn as goten so he could experience a vagina again if just when chi chi gives birth to him
what did he mean by this?
>>
8:00 niggers. I'm ready for the dub.

Goten sounds awful. I don't like the new VA
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.