[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can only vote for one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IdolIncident4.png (701KB, 501x726px) Image search: [Google]
IdolIncident4.png
701KB, 501x726px
Idol Jihen airs tomorrow.
>>
But will it be as popular and industry-changing as WUG? The gold standard for "Right, that exists" idol anime.
>>
>>151933740
I vote for Middle left. Looks like the slut of the group and I love cute sluts.
>>
This will either be unwatchable or AOTS, no in between
>>
>>151933929
I'm voting for Red.

Onigiri Power #1
>>
>>151933979
It'll be stupid that's for sure but then again this is the decade when Idols saving Schools becomes a worldwide hit.

Maybe they can make the scenario work even if it's stupid.
>>
Middle will be the slut. Bottom right the pure waifu
>>
File: 57545399_p0.png (2MB, 1378x2039px) Image search: [Google]
57545399_p0.png
2MB, 1378x2039px
>>151933998
>>
>>151933929
You have a good eye for sluts.
>>
>>151934071
You're too young to become an Idol politician and save Japan from stagnation and corruption.
>>
What is this Onigiri Power and how is it going to get me a job?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ_jt9m3fFc
>>
>>151934101
Thanks, I really do. They're always my favourites.

She looks really cute there.
>>
"Increasing income divide, creeping environmental pollution, unsolvable waste issues, childcare waiting lists being discussed without those concerned, repeated corruption… The government, smeared by vested interests, can't do a thing against the many problems and sources of discontent. It's in this situation, with Japan cornered with no way out, that idols rise up to save the day!

The Heroine Party, Sunlight Party, Starlight Party, Bishoujo Party, Wakaba Party, Subculture New Party, and SOS Party. From these seven idol political parties, the idols who have become National Diet members and representatives for each prefecture will smash through the sense of stagnation covering Japan using the power of song and dance! They'll bring back the smiling faces of the people, and wrap Japan in a glittering aura!!"

Mrs PM, how is smiling suppose to clean up Fukushima?
Will our glittering aura stop the PLA invading our airspace?
>>
>The composer of Idol Jihen's music suffered from throat cancer
>He literally gave up his voice just to survive
I hope he doesn't end up the next Kouji Wada.
>>
Drain the Swamp
Bring back the Sun.
Vote for Sunshine Party.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.