[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you dropped any shows from this season yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1375199111297.png (278KB, 706x412px) Image search: [Google]
1375199111297.png
278KB, 706x412px
Have you dropped any shows from this season yet?
>>
>>151921653
The one where the main characters have weird eyes and lips and it's an Isekai
>>
>>151921653
Watched the first episode of everything. Only interested in continuing akibas trip to episode 3 at least. Badically dropped the rest, especially the war loli.

Hope LWA saves this season.
>>
>>151921653
I haven't even watched anything except for killer Loli yet
>>
Everything except Rakugo.
>>
>>151921653
Not sure.

If Schoolgirl Strikers didn't have YuiKaori, I'd've dropped it in a heartbeat. Though, I mean, it's excellent in every sense - except the absolute garbage writing that makes it pretty much unbearable. Specially the voice cast, but I'm also loving the animation. But man, that writing...

But it's got YuiKaori MCing, so I don't want to drop it. Haven't made my mind up yet about it.

Ah, that said, I didn't pick up Fuuka because fool me once...
>>
>>151921653
Dropped before even finishing
>Ao no Exorcist: Kyoto Fujouou-hen
>SCHOOLGIRL STRIKERS Animation Channel
>AKIBA' S TRIP: THE ANIMATION

Dropped before even starting
>Youjo Senki
>Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu: Sukeroku Futatabi-hen
>>
dropped:
akiba

about to drop:
masamune disappointingly low budget

fuck SEO dropped:
fuuka never again SEO never again
>>
>>151921653
nothing yet, but I don't think I'll last all season on Youjo Senki
Didn't watch schoolgirl strikers though
>>
Last season made me drop anime in general.
>>
I don't drop shows. Even if I end up hating them, the thought that I didn't stick it out til the end is more annoying than sitting there and finishing the show.
>>
>>151921653
I'm about to watch strikers but I wanted to ask. Where does ao no exorcist pick up? Does it continue from the anime original or does it start at another part from the manga? It's been a while since I've read it and all I remember is comedic relief dude is in some armies base, I think.
>>
File: 1436305385850.jpg (37KB, 718x629px) Image search: [Google]
1436305385850.jpg
37KB, 718x629px
>>151921653
episode
rule.
Seriously guys, do you also toss away food you've dropped on the floor without 3 seconds going by?
>>
Yojo Senki

I can only deal with that stupid premise and awful art for so long
>>
>>151922850
Depends on whether it's got like rocks and bits of hair stuck in it. And this week so far has been pretty fucking heavy on the rocks and hair, so to speak.
>>
>>151922850
>he fell for the meme
Lets say you dislike yaoi, but accidently start watching yaoishit which you dislike right Award, do you give it 3 episodes?
>>
>>151921653
dropped Fuuka and Akiba's trip before their 1st episodes even ended, dropped that other bike-riding show whose name i can't be bothered remembering and i really want to drop Schoolgirl strikers.
>>
>>151921653
To put it in another way, Rakugo and Urara are the only good things that aired today.
>>
Seiren.

It was a case of just knowing from the first scene that shit wasn't gonna work out.
>>
>>151922850
If you can't tell the quality of an anime based on the first episode alone at least 90% of the time then you are either an idiot or a newfag. This is not a medium where shows undergo drastic changes between the first ad last episodes, let alone between episodes 1 to 2 or 2 to 3. Of course there are some exceptions that intentionally curve expectations like Madoka and SamFlam, but those are rare and almost never happen. And if you honestly dropped either before things went nuts then you have shit taste anyway.
>>
>>151921653
>Akiba Trip
Shit art, dropped
>Youjo Senki
Didn't understand what happened, 3 episode
>Minami Kamakura
Shit, Dropped
>Schoolgirl Strikers
Shit, Dropped
>Masamune-kun
Garbage, Dropped

Didn't bother download the rest
>>
>>151923956
You mitigate that by reading genre tags and watching at least one PV.
>>
>>151924281
Quality can indeed be easily gauged from the first episode, but sometimes I'm able to watch 5 or 6 episode before I stop enjoying a show and consequently drop it.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.