[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pic related - They want Chinese money to have more say in anime!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 295
Thread images: 32

File: oka02.jpg (86KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
oka02.jpg
86KB, 800x450px
I swear these guys are seeding the terminal phase of the death on anime!

>Anime director Yutaka Yamamoto, or "Yamakan" (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Wake Up, Girls!, Kannagi: Crazy Shrine Maidens), and former president of Gainax Toshio Okada, or "the Otaking," have a history of criticizing the anime industry, even going so far as to declare anime "dead." At a Christmas Eve discussion at Akihabara UDX Gallery in Tokyo, they focused their attacks on a topic often considered taboo: the production committee system.

>Both men considered the system, which originated as a way to disperse risk among numerous stakeholders and to simplify fundraising, a "shackle" around anime. The companies that make up the production committee have an incentive to maintain control of their anime, which translates to at least 40% of the copyright. Despite the presence of Chinese communications firms who are willing to put up as much as three billion yen (US$26 million) to produce anime, production committees are often loath to accept this much if it means sacrificing their controlling stake. Yamamoto said if the managing companies can only put up 40 million yen (US$346,000), that means the production budget will be set at only 100 million yen (US$865,000).
>>
File: 40TRD03151.jpg (279KB, 980x786px) Image search: [Google]
40TRD03151.jpg
279KB, 980x786px
>Okada went on to say that if the Chinese firms still contributed a large figure like two billion yen (US$17.3 million), then the production committee will split the money among 10 different projects. This is a factor in the increasing amount of anime in production today, although it (according to Okada) comes at the expense of quality. "If we had a billion yen, we could make a really good anime movie," he lamented. But this would come at the cost of its funding being 100% Chinese. "People want the production committee system because they want money."

>Okada advocated for "getting rid of these middle-aged men [on the production committees] and connecting directly with the Chinese funders." Yamamoto didn't want to go this far, but called for a "change in mentality" to raise more money and to value individual anime more. Okada predicted that a "slave revolt" was coming.
>>
Whatever, anime can't get much worse than already is.
>>
Can you imagine 50 "Bloodivores" per season???

If they like China so much, go work there and leave anime alone!!!
>>
>>151912468
They are right about the system, but they are the worst persons you could expect anything of quality.
>>
>>151913189

The system is the reason why anime is not dead... yet
>>
>>151912577
last season wasn't that bad
>>
>selling your profits to China
Kill yourself, Yamakan.
>>
China will help Yamakan save anime!
>>
>>151915407

chink money >>> 'murkin SocJus influence anyday
>>
>>151917339
Anime has none of the latter. On the other hand, Chinese money is the devil's coin.
>>
Man, imagine 12 episodes late-night anime shows that had a budget of 10 million dollars.
>>
Every Chinese-catering anime I've ever seen has been awful
>>
I can't see it happening.
Japs still hate the chinese.
>>
>>151912807
Nip production committees are making 50 Bloodivores for the chinks with chink money exactly because they want to keep chinks at bay.
>>
>>151912395
>Yamakan trying to save his ass trough the chineses jews
Kek
>>
There definitely needs something that breaks up the monopoly that the Anime Consortium has over the entire anime industry.
Either foreigners like the Chinese, or Walt Disney, or Warner Bros., or perhaps another rival coalition of anime producers banding together.
>>
>>151919738
Why do you not want the Japanese to control their own industry? Are you some kind of predatory capitalist?
>>
>>151919738
>selling your industry to foreigners will save it
No.
>>
If Yamakan had 1bil yen could he have made a Your Name level success? I seriously doubt it.
>>
>>151919803
Then you'll have to find those mystical quasi-independent anime producers who aren't part of the Anime Consortium yet and who would be willing to oppose them.
But I bet it would actually just be easier for those companies to just make deals with the ACJ or even join them outright.
>>
>>151919738
Here's an idea. Why don't Chinese train other Chinese to draw cartoons. SHOCK.
>>
>>151919619
You mean completly reversed. Chinese hate japanese for WW2.
>>
>>151919787
One of the problems is that the great majority of all studios are currently absolutely irrelevant and are just trying to stay alive by making extremely low-budget anime shows or having to rely on the goodwill of the medium-tier anime studios hiring them to make inbetweens for them.

Either more anime studios need to die, or something needs to change for the masses of low-tier anime studios to get out of their misery.
>>
>>151912395
based Otaking
>>
>>151919977
Funnily enough, the Chinese are right now learning from Japanese how to draw cartoons. Once they'll have perfected the craft, they can then train their fellow Chinamen, and won't need no stinking Nipponmen anymore. Cartoons made by Chinese for the Chinese is the endgoal of the Chinese.
>>
>>151920071
They both hate each other, and it doesn't just date back to WW2, mind you.
>>
>>151912807
We also can see Breaker or any other Webtoon if they allow chinese shit.
>>
>>151920168
Their politicians hate each another.
The animators in China and Japan are too poor and too desperate for money to hate some other Asian from across the sea.
>>
mongolian imageboard will finally be memed into real life
>>
>Wing Ping Ling, your typical high school student, has long given up his belief in the supernatural. However, upon meeting Hua Xing Xing, he quickly finds out that it is the supernatural that she is interested in—aliens, time travelers, and espers among other things. When Hua laments about the lack of intriguing clubs around school, Wing inspires Hua to form her own club. As a result, the SOS Brigade is formed, a club which specializes in all that is the supernatural.

>Much to his chagrin, Wing, along with the silent bookworm, Ting Ling Chang, the shy and timid Lin Xhao Miao, and the perpetually smiling Tang Zhou Xui, are recruited as members. The story follows the crazy adventures that these four endure under their whimsical leader, Hua. The story is based on the light novels by Ting Ting Wong.
AOTY 2030.
>>
>>151919738
Literally the death of anime.
>>
>>151920468
Try to focus on the part that says other anime producers if the idea is too abhorrent for you.
Unless you were just a speedreader and didn't notice at all.
>>
>>151920439
>Add Chinese names to your favorite anime
>Makes it sound ridiculous and laughable
>>
>>151917611
Chinese money (from streaming) is how the Anime Consortium is making a profit from all those shit-selling anime shows that not even the most lowly nip otaku are willing to buy, though.
>>
Chinese anime probably being a thing in China, no?

I doubt we will get shit tons of retarded daos stories in a second chinese will give their money. It's up to studios. We will be able to see who is greedy retards and who is true samurai. Kek.
>>
>>151912807
More shows like To Be Hero is okay though
>>
>>151920780
Cool show. Agree.
>>
File: Yamakan cameo in Spectre.jpg (230KB, 1920x806px) Image search: [Google]
Yamakan cameo in Spectre.jpg
230KB, 1920x806px
>>151915407
James Bond warned us all along and we didn't listen.
>>
The reason why stuff that already looks like it will sell like utter shit from the get-go before the first episode broadcast like Regalia, Flip Flappers, Matoi and Magic of Stella are even being produced at all is because chink money is being diverted to finance those shows.
That's why the production committees don't make any losses at all.

It's literally a money laundering business.
>>
>>151920168
The older generations do. Younger generations are perfectly happy with consuming jap media.
>>
Every time I see threads about anons thinking china can save anime, I wonder if they are either shills or have no idea about what the anime fandom in china is like. You'll just be getting more of the same stuff. There is unlikely to any new creative breakthrough because the chinese weebs' taste is fairly similar.

>>151920089
>low-tier anime studios
Except that what you propose would lead to MORE of those. Especially if China is involved.

>>151919977
They are doing that though.
>>
>>151921048
Why would they make Flip Flappers for the Chinese audience? it's clearly too high brow and intellectual for them.
>>
>>151921201
>Except that what you propose would lead to MORE of those. Especially if China is involved.
Nobody is under any illusions that the Chinese are doing it out of goodwill.
>>
File: 1482198433375.jpg (88KB, 548x519px) Image search: [Google]
1482198433375.jpg
88KB, 548x519px
>>151921341
>it's clearly too high brow and intellectual for them.

Flipfloppers isn't too high brow for anybody.
>>
>>151921349
Nobody said anything about goodwill. The post I was replying to was talking about those very thing while also talking about chinese involvement in the same breadth.
>>
>>151912395
Hadn't Yamakan retired (for like the fifth time) in the first quarter of last year, after even fucking Ordet kicked him out?

Why the fuck is he still shitposting IRL?
>>
>>151921341
They're not making Flip Flappers for the Chinese. They're also not making Flip Flappers for the Japanese either.
Flip Flappers is made so that Chinese money is being distributed into small parcels so that the chink-investors don't have a say in the production committees.
If Flip Flappers flops, then that's actually good for the Japanese producers, because they're wasting chink-money, while still owning a new IP. And then the chinks have to decide if they want to buy the licenses for such shows that nobody wants.
>>
File: 1473171293852.jpg (40KB, 421x495px) Image search: [Google]
1473171293852.jpg
40KB, 421x495px
>>151921480
>>
>>151921585
>If Flip Flappers flops, then that's actually good for the Japanese producers, because they're wasting chink-money, while still owning a new IP.

But if Flip Flappers does well then that's actually good for the Japanese producers because they're wasting chinkmoney while owning a new SUCCESSFUL IP
>>
>>151921721
Truly a diabolical system where the Japanese producers win no matter what.
They waste chinkmoney in both cases and lose literally nothing.
>>
I'm all for it, maybe it will result in an anime about Japan's role in China during the second world war.
Someone has to finally tell the nips.
>>
>>151921807
>implying there won't just be a shittonne of Chinese propaganda about how great China is
>>
>>151921807
>I'm all for it, maybe it will result in an anime about Japan's role in China during the second world war.
Joker Game.
>>
>>151921838
China is a great country. It has like 9 and a half million km², trailing behind Russia, Canada and the US.
>>
>>151921838
State agencies proper handle the matter of propaganda film, and they don't do many proper films or television, mostly because they're both unprofitable and unpopular. The Soviet Union could put out extremely unprofitable films, even propaganda films, but still make up for it in film awards. The chinese can't, so they don't.
>>
>>151921807
>>151921838

The chinks are already doing that by making a hell lot of live action series about chink commies wrecking jap scum. They are already getting mocked for that shit on the net.
>>
>>151921955
No
Like a serious one
Like an animated adaption of The Human Condition
>>
I want a good kung-fu anime with drunken protagonist.
>>
>>151922057
>The chinks are already doing that by making a hell lot of live action series about chink commies wrecking jap scum. They are already getting mocked for that shit on the net.
Except the Communists barely fought the Japanese. They let Chiang's army suffer most of the damage and then took over China after Japan left. All the Communists vs Japan battles are literally lies because they never took place.
>>
>>151922204
Were you honestly expecting propaganda to be accurate?
>>
I'd watch Chinese anime if they do it in japanese
>>
>>151922204
And is this a problem
Seems like the soundest policy the CPC could have taken, bruv. Or would you prefer they went ahead and engaged the Japanese in proper set piece engagements?
>>
>money is all going towards making new pointless IPs/adapting mobage and noname LNs
>meanwhile animators are still basically feudal peasants
rlly maek u tink
>>
>>151921721
In a decade or so, after the Chinese have long written off their failed investments, FliFla can then be sold as part of a package to streaming service providers and easily make pure profits.
It's best that it flops now, so that in a few years later, it can then be turned into money.

Behold, sakugashit that nobody back then wanted at all.
>>
>>151922419
Animators are even greater troglodytes than producers, so I feel to see the problem.
>>
>>151912395
>Yamakan
>former president of Gainax
Fuck off, both are useless hacks and want retarded chinks to save their ass.

>>151921807
More like Fake of Nanking, imrite?
Go back to your shithole.
>>
>>151922532
Sakuga by its very name is the opposite of shit though
>>
>>151921048
Maybe studios don't want to take risks on originals and built a safety net making adaptations.
>>
>>151922674
A glossy turd that comes out of one's ass with no hassle yet manages to tickle the prostate a bit is still a turd, anon
>>
>>151922675
Studios don't decide on anything at all anymore, since they lack the money to make stuff in the first place. That's why they rely on contracts from production committees, which in 9 out of 10 cases are just the Anime Consortium.
>>
>>151922204
>the inventors of gorilla warfare
>fighting head-on battles

The CCP were literally poorly trained peasants after 5 encirclement campaigns by Chiang's soldiers.

The fact that Chiang lost to literal peasants despite superior equipment/training/manpower/industry is a massive joke that is still funny decades later.
>>
>>151922660
Well yes, the rape of Nanking is is one possible topic.
Jeez m80 Japanese filmmakers in the immediate post-war period were cool with portraying the morally difficult position of Japan during the war. What's up with this volte-face?
>>
>>151922742
>Shit analogy
>>
File: No matter how much it shines.jpg (533KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
No matter how much it shines.jpg
533KB, 1280x720px
>>151922742
>>
>>151922881
No one gives a shit if it's not 'Hall of cost movie #149: remember to support Israel', everyone else failed like Ukraine or Armenia, and thankfully nobody that matters wants to see that shit.
>>
>>151922538
Animators do deserve to be treated like shit for willingly working under such conditions.
The system works perfectly fine for the sponsors.
They have a dumb cheap army of replaceable workers who are too frightened of losing their working place, they get foreign investment money that they can spend without any fear, and they rake in the profits, and they even get to fuck cute voice actresses in their prime.
>>
>>151923104
If it pleases you, the best Israeli cinema has to offer involves IDF soldiers shitting themselves in Lebanon.

>nobody that matters wants to see that shit
I'd think folks who watch Ichikawa Kon matter a little more than the average pleb
like you
>>
>>151920439
As a Chinese speaker I have to say Chinese pronunciations really does not transfer well into English.
>>
>>151912395
Yamakan is such a joke.
>>
And that is why nobody needs to ever do something as stupid like wanting to support the anime industry.

Buy shit that you want because it has value to you, not because you feel obligated to support some poor studio that actually will never ever get to see any cent from whatever shit you spend money upon, no matter if you're streaming or buyfagging.
>>
>>151923271
Does Wing Ping Ling sound better when a native Chinese speaker says it?
>>
>>151923742
Why not send them a check?
>>
>>151922889
>analogy X is automatically wrong because it involves thing I don't like
Go back to /v/
>>
>>151912468
>Okada advocated for "getting rid of these middle-aged men [on the production committees] and connecting directly with the Chinese funders."

Fucking chink sympathizer, gas this fucker.
The death of anime is near with people like him, Shinkai please save us.
>>
>>151912468
>If we had a billion yen, we could make a really good anime

How many fractale is a billion yen?
>>
>>151926350
Assuming that an average late-night anime is 2.5 million dollars, and that 1 billion yen is 8.5 million dollars, you'd get 3.4 of them.
>>
>>151920439
>aliens
>time travelers
>espers
>supernatural
>allowed in china
>>
>>151912395
>>151912468
Can't they just make something good enough that people want to buy?
Now it's only garbage.
>>
>>151926872
That garbage IS what people want to buy.
>>
>>151926872
>Now it's only garbage.
Sure. Thank the Anime Consortium for that.
>>
>>151926872
No, they're making things YOU don't want to buy.
>>
SEA anon here. Do not, i repeat, DO NOT, let chink control your economy. Hell i think chink is worse than jews.
>>
>>151925369
Even then it depends. Some Chinese speaker are very nasally (Hokkien) and their accents just make them sound like toothless rednecks. Cantonese accents are by default ear torture (I'm Hokkien by ancestry so I have suffered first-hand)

In general modern Chinese voice actors make for poor listening because we don't tend to generate our voice from the diaphragm. If you want to hear Chinese spoken pleasantly you'll probably need to find those New Year CCTV specials.
>>
>>151926872
Let me guess, you want western oriented garbage like cowboy bebop right?
>>
What kind of anime does China like anyway? If their tastes are equal or better than Japan's then literally what's the issue?
>>
>>151920439

Any manwa inspired anime will suck donkey dicks...dat chinese money mang...I think individual animators can curtail chinese influence if they rely on crowdfunding that way good shows are produced and bad ones are thrown in the pits of obscurity.
>>
>>151927373
>crowdfunding

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7f5NotUFZhBWDByWm5OZUlTTFU/view
>>
>>151926872
>Can't they just make something good enough that people want to buy?
Well Yamakan definitely can't. No wonder he's so salty.
>>
>>151919787
I personally am not against the Japanese controlling their industry, but there needs to be more foreign money poured into anime if we want a return to high budget shows on a more regular basis.

Maybe there's a Chinese Weeb who hates Chinese culture and wants to be Japanese, and wants to fund a show?
>>
>>151927481
I really don't know that the point of posting an Under The Dog artbook?

Is it to show that crowdfunded materials are shit or something?
>>
>>151926998
>>151927016
>>151927082
>>151927264
I mean, they can't just rely on otaku forever. Now the committee treats late night anime like one of advertisements for other media. I don't expect them to get better in one go. But they need to reach more customers.
>>
From what I've witnessed, Chinks has shit taste in anime. Most of anime that they like are Chuuni Otaku trash (like Reeee: Zero, Monogatari, Oreimo, Index, NGNL, Etc.)
At least western audience has good taste about anime in general (Samurai Champloo, GiTS, Death Note, Cowboy Beebop, etc). The only flaw of western audience is the existence of SJWs.
>>
>>151928026
Again, they already are doing that. You just aren't the one they're reaching out to.

> rely on otaku
If that's the case, stuff like Love Live and Madoka wouldn't be that big to begin with.
>>
>>151919738
>Walt disney.
I don't want SJW in my anime.
>>
>>151927883
It'll just be high budget Bloodivores clones. Do you really want high budget that badly?
>>
File: 1463862372351.jpg (142KB, 1731x888px) Image search: [Google]
1463862372351.jpg
142KB, 1731x888px
>Anime director Yutaka Yamamoto, or "Yamakan" (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Wake Up, Girls!, Kannagi: Crazy Shrine Maidens), and former president of Gainax Toshio Okada, or "the Otaking,"
Here's how I knew this would be an absolutely dreadful idea. Why would you ever want to invest money into a communist nation that plagiarizes everyone else?
>>
>>151920166
This
>also Checked

And how big is chine with the time they could even pass Japan.
>>
>>151928336
>implying the Chinese will fund high budget shows instead of making multiple low budget shows
>>
>>151928397
Good luck with Chinks story. Modern chinks can't write proper story for shit.

Gooks (slightly better) = Nips >>>> Chinks
>>
>>151928193
But that's just a few of them. You can see the other flopped everywhere.
>>
File: narutard.jpg (103KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
narutard.jpg
103KB, 720x960px
>an industry is booming with a wide variety of anime that draws on source material from everything between phone game and web novel
>record profits and production
>it IS the best animation industry in the world. The only thing they can't/won't do better than anyone else is 3d animation, which requires either obscene style or ALL of your fucking money to not turn out ugly and stilted.

>Someone glorifying China steps up and insists that everything is broken and that artists are "shackled" by the confines of safe (yet enterprising) business.

Now where have I heard this story before?
>>
>>151920439
>A club which specialises in destroying all that is supernatural as it does not abide by Party ideology.
Fify
>>
>>151928151
Is this post suppose to be ironic?
>>
>>151927883
I'd rather have fewer AAA titles than a Japanese anime industry that's been infested with the same shit that American cartoons are.
China can just fuck right off altogether. Crooked cunts.
>>
The Chinese had their own animation style. They should continue that tradition instead.
>>
>>151927351
Male chink otaku like the same kind of stuff that male nip otaku like.
Mostly action stuff.
>>
>>151928793
Yea pretty much, just imagine all those edgy wuxia adaptions, wew.
>>
File: harroamericancapitarristpigs.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
harroamericancapitarristpigs.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>151929673
I agree. Stealing American cartoons and reskinning them made for an accurate and compelling commentary on international relations.
>>
>>151929838
Nah, it'll be worse. It'll be xianxia.
>>
>>151929126
Nobody is glorifying China here.
Everyone just wants the China-money. Even the Jap-producers want the China-money.
They however want the China-money in a way so that the Chinamen don't get a thing to say and keep the studios down, while the studios want the China-money into their own pocket.
And the Chinamen who are investing the money of course want to make anime so that they can make more money from their fellow Chinamen.

The issue is that the China-money is being distributed to fund all the shitty low-selling anime that sell like utter shit on purpose.
>>
>>151912395
>Yamakan couldn't save anime so now he wants to kill it
YAMERO
>>
>>151922204
go back to ptt
>>
>>151928026
But otaku are the people who enjoy and support anime. Why bother pandering to anyone else, if doing that has a huge risk of alienating otaku?
People who say anime is dead and complain that everything is generic today only think so because they watched something that was generic 20 years ago and thought it was a masterpiece.
>>
>>151920166

It's a strategic maneuver. The only thing standing between the Chinese government and all their excess males is weaponized moe.
>>
>>151920439
>Chinese
>Allowing a girl to lead their group.
>>
We should just get rid of China, once and for all.
>>
>>151930149
>People who say anime is dead and complain that everything is generic today only think so because they watched something that was generic 20 years ago and thought it was a masterpiece.

Because those anime 20 years ago broke new ground and created the tropes you are seeing now.

Why should we give credit to new shit for not doing anything new or creating new original genres or stories?

When was the last time something as original or fun as Ranma 1/2 came out?
>>
>>151930295
Japan will conquer them for good this time when ww3 breaks out, then the true age of anime begins.
>>
>>151912395
So their grand idea is to make less anime with higher budgets?
This is why nobody takes "artists" seriously, they have no idea how the world works.
>>
>>151912395
>yamakan
>that list with no fractale
>>
>>151930491
>Japan beta male as militant
>>
File: 1483536793974.jpg (37KB, 495x347px) Image search: [Google]
1483536793974.jpg
37KB, 495x347px
>>151930491
>2017
>nips
>conquering anybody
>>
>>151930317
>>Because those anime 20 years ago broke new ground and created the tropes you are seeing now.
basically style over substance.
substance wise, pretty much all the "generic" shows nowadays does a much better job than the "unique" shows of back then
>>
File: 1466613201728.png (3MB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
1466613201728.png
3MB, 1440x960px
>>151930633
>Implying Japan isn't America's waifu.
Talk shit, you chink bastards. Got a big ol' package of liberation for ya.
>>
>>151927883
The "chinese weeb" is just someone who consumes anime/manga and related products but they are still able to draw a very definite line in the sand where liking anime ends and actually liking Japan begins. That's not to say they're going to hate Japan, but it's a far cry from the kind of weeaboos you see in the west. Same is true with most Korean "weebs".
>>
>>151930926
That's different though.

You said "Japan conquering", not "Japan hiding behind America and doing fuck all"
>>
You know, you'd think the Chinese government would want to crack down on anime invading their shores. There's a lot of latent pro-Japanese messages in it and that could influence their citizens. I hear they're real crazy authoritarians over there. Like they banned game consoles for years.
>>
>>151931044
>latent pro-Japanese messages in it and that could influence their citizens.

2 or 3 anime with subtle pro-jap themes are doing jack shit compared to a decade of compulsory education drilling every last Japanese warcrime in your head.
>>
>>151931044
99% of all anime is snowflake teens saving the world or generic SoL. Just happens that it's the shit that get popular there anyways.
>>
>>151931113
I guess there's also the fact that if you like anime you're going to be more sympathetic towards Japan as a whole and ignore their past sins.
>>
File: 1480386314893.png (946KB, 1400x5552px) Image search: [Google]
1480386314893.png
946KB, 1400x5552px
>>151912395
Don't trust the fucking chinks with anything when it comes to money. DON'T.
>>
>>151931113
Nanking at lone killed more ppl than the so called Holocaust and being more brutal.
>>
>>151931209
Thus...the JSDF fought there.
>>
File: chinkshit.jpg (138KB, 234x342px) Image search: [Google]
chinkshit.jpg
138KB, 234x342px
>>151912395
>A hot-blooded high school teen, a mysterious female swordsman, and an unpredictable dark emo girl. It's impossible to distinguish between reality and the game world! What kind of conspiracy is awaiting them in super journey of the world!
Does that mean we're going to get more adaptations of the fine literary works that are chink bootleg manga?
>>
>>151912395
I'm Chinese and I'd give all my money if that meant Yamakan can save anime.
>>
>>151927351
garbage shounen tier shit with
>muh kungfu,
>muh chinese folklore fantasy shit, you know the one with youkai and such
>muh "western" fantasy, which is basically fucking rpg in disguise
>muh VR online game, top kek you know SAO and shit

oh and the chick read shoujo garbage
>dumb girl met a guy
>he's a abusive fucker full of "darkness"
>lol love each other anyway
>>
>>151928151
>western
>not fond of pseudo 2deep4you science fiction
>not fond of garbage tier shounen like jojo or Attactk on titan because it has some white people
fuck off
>>
>>151928793
>gooks
>hardly making anything worth these days with their weebtoons and "not porno:
>>
YOU EITHER DIE A SAVIOR OF ANIME
OR LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO SEE YOURSELF SELL OUT TO THE CHINKS

WHY YAMAKAN
>>
>>151929571
Protip: Both Japanese Anime and Americans cartoons ARE infested with the same shit.

Japan- Endless harem, endless SOEs, endless high school romances, the same characters in almost everything
America- Endless sitcoms for children with or without talking animals.

If you've watched enough anime, you'll realise this. The only difference is that Japan and America have same shit in native flavours.

Although Japan is still more unique than American animation in some ways. Sure, it's the same 5 shows every season but even then it's 5 shows with very different themes and stories as opposed to a typical American season which is just one flavour of children-aimed sitcoms.

Will China make any different if they came in and believe me they are coming in. Hard to tell but the wuxia fantasy and haremshit I've read by some Chinese authors doesn't give me much hope for a unique show any time soon.
>>
>>151931518
I guess since Chinks these days are unable to produce anything original and artistic they have to fuck up everyone else's shit as well.
>>
>>151930947
There's plenty of chinese weebs that like japan. The line isn't between liking anime and japan, it's between liking modern day japan and imperial japan.
>>
>>151928793
>Gooks (slightly better)
Hahaha what?
>>
>>151931846
exactly, don't hope for the chink to bring sth new the table,
it's same shit plot wise, I may say it's even worse in some case because these fuckers think too highly of themselves they dont even try to be subtle about their superior han blood REEEE WHITE PIGS REEEE JAP GOBLIN
>fuck their women anyway
oh well you may still get some decent lore and world building,
also one thing I noticed is that they're very good with making up battle shounen moves, yeah
>>
File: SPLURT.png (2MB, 690x5000px) Image search: [Google]
SPLURT.png
2MB, 690x5000px
>>151928793
>>
>>151928193
You can argue that LL's audience wasn't otaku-only. Just like K-On, which was family friendly and also had a pretty broad audience.
>>
>>151932168
That is the bloody point of his post.
>>
>>151912395
>Anime director Yutaka Yamamoto and former president of Gainax Toshio Okada
Who would listen to those failures?
>>
>>151928193
>>151932168
idk but chink do love idols shit
there multipal long run series with Korean idols, chinese idols, even jap idols and such
>>
>>151927883
Receiving foreign money is also receiving foreign expectations and interests.
I think this is something the japs themselves have to solve, and they eventually will, they're just slow to adapt.
>>
>>151931916
Most anime isn't particularly original. It can't get any worse.

>>151932047
Chinese productions aren't usually about Han chauvinism. There's a mix of romcoms, wuxia and historical pieces.

If it's openly funded by the CCP, it could be a different story but even then most of them are about Chinese revivalism and the bravery of the Army rather then any notion of superiority.
>>
>>151919787
Can you find a single, solitary power in the world that isn't a predatory capitalist?
>>
>>151928346
You wouldn't know until you actually run a business. Most businessmen want to invest in China either to lower cost or to get the Chinese consumer market to buy their product.

The plagiarism has one good point, it means they don't care about that copyright and IP.

Meanwhile in my country, nyaa is likely to be blocked anytime soon.
>>
File: 1482527847562.jpg (48KB, 565x820px) Image search: [Google]
1482527847562.jpg
48KB, 565x820px
>>151931846
I'm talking more from a "things shut-in adult nerds with above-average intelligence can enjoy" angle, not necessarily child-centered cartoons. The modern, American child's cartoon is an entirely different cesspool of sick and disgusting. I grew up with Ed, Edd, n' Eddy and love that show with all my heart, and particularly loved the obscene things they were able to do to their own faces.
When I see same face not only in the same show, but across MULTIPLE FUCKING SHOWS, with fucking /d/ undertones sprinkled underneath, I feel insulted.

> Sure, it's the same 5 shows every season but even then it's 5 shows with very different themes and stories
Flip Flappers, Drifters, Konosuba, Rokugo. These are just off the top of my head, and RE: Zero at least can be genuinely enthralling (by virtue of the high quality adaptation, if not of the source material). None of these remotely resemble standard formula shows in anything but a superficial way.
I'd argue that Jojo is also so over-the-moon batshit and stylish that it's also unique in its own way.
For adult American cartoons, we have....Rick and Morty, and it's gone. Nada. Nothing else that's ongoing has any redeeming qualities to me. In all other things, you have a ghastly attempt at humor (like a faggot baby drinking horse sperm) with ham-fisted political commentary.

Also, I'm fine with standard central ideas, as long as I'm not going into the show comparing it to other shows right out the fucking gate.
>>
File: Yurisa_010916_058.png (449KB, 658x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Yurisa_010916_058.png
449KB, 658x1024px
>>
>>151932454
yeah but the most popular shit are still MIGHTY HAN BLOOD
>>
Why would you want more literal chink cartoons? The only good one was To Be Hero and guess what? Fucking Nabeshin, a nip director, was the one who salvaged that to begin with.
>>
>>151932454
>Most anime isn't particularly original
It's more original than any thing Chinks have ever done. They even blatantly copy the anime art-style for their own animation.
>>
>>151913189
Yamakan's always been a pretty good critic even if he has an awful production record.
>>
>>
>>151932570
I should have made it more clear what shows I'm referring to but yes, Japan makes anime for shut-in adult nerds. However, the problem is in that making so many anime for shut-in adults nerds, they've somehow ended up like America. Making the same shit over and over again with the same ideas, same characters.

Sure there's still some unique stuff but chances are in the next anime you watch meant for shut-in adults there will be a tsundere, there will be a Rei Clone, there will be 'little sister' type.

>>151932661
>blatantly copy
And that's a crime how? The chances are most of the current directors and writers grew up watching anime the same as the first gen of manga artist grew up when Disney was the top. The current artist's copied anime art style because they like it and their idea of good animation and what a cartoon should look like comes from Japan.

If they want to copy anime art they are welcome to do so, the question is can they back it up with a story?

You could have the same 20000 generic anime eyes and faces and if it's just another harem, I would not watch it.

>>151932572
A look at the highest grossing movies in China suggests otherwise. Why would I look at this to judge popularity? Because of the number of people going to watch it and pay to watch it demonstrates popularity.

At the top, of the list I see a romcom followed by a fantasy movie and then Furious 7, Transformers.

So basically the most popular is romcoms, fantasy then Bayformer tier action movies.
>>
>>151931660
>>151932024
>>151932089
I'm not talking about their Pornhwa only.
I'm talking about their creative writing skill as a whole.
I'm pretty sure K-drama & K-movies stories are better than Dorama & J-Movies stories nowadays.
>>
>>151933009
movies yeah,
but k-drama, the tv series shit
hell no
>>
Using the same art style repeatedly makes me want to puke. It's the reason why I haven't watch kyoanishit for years
>>
>>151933009
fukking numales faggoti
>>
>>151912395

Honestly, I'm split on the idea of more money in anime via big funders from America and China.

On the one hand, conditions for workers in the industry are notoriously bad, and it always sounds like they're walking a tightrope financially. The only people who seem to have big money are seiyuu who can sell albums. They need more money.
On the other hand, big money seems to inevitably bring in people who have no love for the industry and who drag down the quality in areas of substance immensely. We saw this vidya and pro wrestling.

There's also the problem that American media and the all-powerful Chinese government are both currently taken over by far left wing ideologues. We don't need these kinds of people holding the purse strings to the anime industry.
>>
>>151933009
>>151933052
oh and their story are not that "creative", it's just that they has decent director so their movies dont feel like rehash shit, they even bought rights from nip manga and novels to adapt
when it come to tv series which mostly no talent director gave a shit about, it shown how fucking shallow and repetitive it is
>>
File: WKhrRBR.jpg (66KB, 400x311px) Image search: [Google]
WKhrRBR.jpg
66KB, 400x311px
>2017
>people in the industry are still listening to Yamakan

guy is a hack. WUG should of been the final nail in his career but I guess the industry is just that retarded
>>
>>151932923
>blatantly copy anime art
>keep telling other that muh original art style
Chink and gook are fucking shameless
>>
>>151932923
It's still "some" versus "none" though, and I'd at least like for that to be preserved. It's silly to expect to have mostly gems in a season, but that's 6 series from this fucking year that are worth watching, and there's probably more that I haven't gotten to. I never watched Erased or any anime movies like Your Rope.

America's media scene right now just disgusts me.
>>
>>151933156
They all copied Walt Nazi anyway, so what do you care?
>>
>>151933116
you wut, the chink gov is fucking commie in name-only dude
they banned all lefty shit and nationalist as fuck, no mutil-culture bullshit, no mercy to any religion if they want to fuck shit up
basically a pol paradise but they're a chink and commie so pol still hate them kek
>>
>>151933116
>far left wing ideologues
>Make as much money as possible
>China is Great
The CCP is Socialist in name only.
>>
>>151927351
From official stream view count of previous season
YOI >>> Bungou S2 > Natsume S5 > Keijo > Drifters > Kiss him, not me > ALL OUT > Swordfags > Ajin S2 > Occult 9 > Nanbaka > Wife/student council pres >> take away a zero or two and you have everything else
>>
>>151932494
I was talking about that poster in particular
>>
File: 1482851706902.jpg (104KB, 480x876px) Image search: [Google]
1482851706902.jpg
104KB, 480x876px
>>
>>151932494
Armed civilians.
>>
>>151922204
That's where you're wrong. Ip Man drove the Japs out of China when he defeated General Miura in a martial arts tournament
>>
>>151933156
>keep telling other that muh original art style
Where did they say that?

Most Chinese and Korean cartoons aren't advertised as 'original art style' but 'original Korean or Chinese production.'

>>151933166
Some is indeed better then none but in my opinion (and to reiterate what I've said before), Japanese Media is already stuck in the same place as American media. They just have their own version of the same shit being rehashed. Nonetheless Japanese anime is probably in a better position than American cartoons. There is room for optimism but there's also room for discontent.

It's a funny idea though. I got into anime because I got sick of American cartoons making the same thing. I used to think it was all great but then I started watching more of it and the more I've watched I've now ended up bored of Japan for the same reasons I got bored of American cartoons.
>>
>>151912807
That would be a bloodbath.
>>
>>151931260
I don't know why people get so buttblasted about Gate. As far as I'm aware the crimes is depicting the JSDF as competent and not evil.
>>
>>151933314
but Great Leader Mao did drove out the rest of Japanese ghost child
>>
can you really blame them for wanting more Chinese money? The want more money and the west is a lost cause

The west has been gradually consumed by anti weeb sentiments.

Nowadays anime is considered deviant by the Christian right, problematic by the progressive left, and too effeminate and unmanly by deplorable
>>
>>151928026
>they can't just rely on otaku forever
yeah they can
>>
>>151931225
>liking anime means that you think the rape of nanking never happened

wew
>>
>>151933412
Militarism
>>
>>151919738
Time will break the monopoly. I can it happening right now.

>>151919787
>Japanese to control their own industry
I honestly don't, their system has provided some decent show but that came with a mountain of undeniable shit.

>>151920166
It's already here. Just check tencent animation or the domestic animation tab on bilibili to see their series. Note: alot of it is garbage imo.

>>151928397
On average they're DEEN QUALITY atm with most of their series they airing right now.

>>151920706
Already a thing mate but no one gives a shit til recent.
If anyone got Qs I can try answer them to the best of my knowledge of chink cartoons.
>>
>>151933563
fuck off cunt
>>>/reddit/
>>>/trash/
>>>/MAL/
Go there and spams those sites with your shitty chink/gook garbage, filthy gook.
>>
>mfw not nep and not 2hu
Chink bootleg is a wonder
>>
>>151933598
m8 I'm aussie, you dickhead.
>>
>wanting chink money

YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT YOU'RE ASKING FOR
>>
File: XiJinping.jpg (49KB, 594x403px) Image search: [Google]
XiJinping.jpg
49KB, 594x403px
>>151933669
Only China can save anime now.
>>
>>151933655
>m8 I'm aussie
Even worse, holy shit.
>>
>>151933199
>>151933206

I won't deny that the Chinese people are beginning to feel some of the warm glow of capitalist prosperity (thank fuck), but they're still a communist state at heart.

Take their fetishism for punishing people, for example, which is a hallmark of a society which has been completely taken over by authoritarian ideologues. Why do a dozen Chinese people walk by a child with a potentially fatal injury before someone finally does something? Because they live in a communist shithole that will pin the injury on them in the absence of the true perpetrator.

Another example is their desire to stomp out information which is inconvenient to the party, which is yet another key element in ideological regimes. They view the open market place of ideas as an obstruction to their agenda rather than a tool to expose bad ideas and promote good ones.
>>
>>151933655
>aussie
Last time i checked that place is just china 1.01
>>
>>151933726
Chinese is like cockroach, zombie. they can infest anything
>>
>>151933726
This. Melbourne's housing is practically fucked between chinese buying up property and Malaysia's real estate scams (which probably involves china as well anyway).
>>
>>151933715
It's more like if they help an injured person, they are now liable for any damages.

>censorship
That's a hallmark of every authoritarian regime not necessarily a communist one.
>>
the one piece movie made half it's gross in China

China is the future anime is dead
>>
File: trump-i-am-growing-stronger.png (111KB, 300x278px) Image search: [Google]
trump-i-am-growing-stronger.png
111KB, 300x278px
Just wait until he btfo Chinks and saves anime.
>>
>>151933423
There's only right wing in the US, "SJW" style identity politics "us vs them" are inherently conservative, just weirdly conservative.
>>
>>151933833
I once worked in a job where I helped Chinese buy properties, such cases.
>>
>>151933887
Trump is not Yamakan, the saviour.

The saviour says China will save anime not Trump therefore nobody else but China can save anime.
>>
>>151933655
Out of curiosity, are you actually an animator?
>>
>>151933789
>>151933726
>>151933833
>be viet
>parent still thinking that aus is a paradise
>you must go there and study in some shit hole university in melb
>do part time job with 10$/hour basically below minimum wage 10 hours every days because i need to pay for that ridickculous overpriced university fee
>mfw i make 10 times more money than this in my country
What the fucking point? australia is a fucking shithole with literally nothing to do other than work myself to death and even though i'm a fucking viet gook i fucking hates viet people in this shit hole more than anywhere.
>>
>>151933908

"Us vs. them" is not a partisan concept. Tens of millions of people have been killed in the name of left wing "us vs. them" movements just in the past century.
>>
>let the Chinese give control over the funding and the projects
>they will butchered the franchise like what they did to Karate Kid
>there will be Chinese propaganda in anime

That will happen sooner or later as the Chinese will inevitably have more control over the industry
>>
>>151934028
>http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-07-13/international-students-underpaid-australian-working-conditions/7586452
>$8/hour
My god, Aussie is fucking disgusting.
>>
>>151934244
>Chinese restaurant
That's the real issue. Even other asian restaurants pay much more than that. Non-chinese run restaurants generally actually above pay minimum wage.

>>151934028
Melbourne used to be genuinely great though. But these days, there's not much point studying overseas for under grad.
>>
>>151926480
>fractale
So, Yamakan could theoretically cross the Manabi Line for a billion yen! So this is the true power of hack directors!
>>
>>151934159
Thats not what i meant, you know it, and bringing up the left wing death shows who you really are
>>
>>151933964
yes
>>
>>151934790
Care to share anything you worked on?
>>
>>151929877
>xianxia
I have watched quite a lot of wuxia and historical stuff and I still can't understand the fucking appeal of this.
>>
>>151934937
Ask those people who like SAO/others shows with overpowered super special MCs.
>>
>>151934968
Wuxia has that as well, what's the point of xianxia? Do kids like it or something?
>>
>>151915599
China is trying to kill anime.
>>
Doesn't the Chinese government have very strict rules on protecting "morals" in media? I think a lot of anime as otaku and fujos enjoy it would not fly in the PRC.
>>
>>151935284
No, that's just you being ignorant. They've been considering that shit way before that. You think what, the moment they saw Your Name's record, they are able to so quickly just jump over to Japan and negotiate?
>>
>>151935332
China is also a pretty big place. Just because they have strict rules doesn't mean they have the ability to enforce it. They're more concerned with taking down those shit talking their government. Porn is supposed to be illegal and yet you still can find smut being peddled with ease. And in the end, anime is still relatively tiny compared to the media they consume.
>>
>>151935332
They do and it's been getting even worse lately.
>>
>>151929673

There's no one left to carry on that tradition... ;_;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV3CrMCeSQ4
>>
>Yamakan says more retarded things in an attempt to stay relevant
What a surprise
>>
Hearing ugly sounding Chinese on my mongolian cartoons is gonna be a nightmare.
>>
>>151920166
>Funnily enough, the Chinese are right now learning from Japanese how to draw cartoons. Once they'll have perfected the craft, they can then train their fellow Chinamen, and won't need no stinking Nipponmen anymore. Cartoons made by Chinese for the Chinese is the endgoal of the Chinese.

Fuck that shit

That is like how chinks got to into bullet train industry.
>>
>>151937488
Sounds good man.
>>
>>151937488
Nigga, that's absolutely normal.
Everyone ought to want [good desired product] made by [people of your country] for [people of your country].
To learn how to make [good desired product], you of course will have to send people to the places that make [good desired product] so that they can then bring back those skills and teach their fellow countrymen.
That's what the nips did back then during the meiji era when the Americans showed up with Perry and his black ship.
After that (and some civil war that practically changed their entire society), the nips send their samurai to learn Western shit to reform their country and bring it up to date.
And then they became a regional Asian power and started exploiting China together with other Westerners.
>>
>>151929963
>Nobody is glorifying China here.
>Everyone just wants the China-money. Even the Jap-producers want the China-money.
>They however want the China-money in a way so that the Chinamen don't get a thing to say and keep the studios down, while the studios want the China-money into their own pocket.
>And the Chinamen who are investing the money of course want to make anime so that they can make more money from their fellow Chinamen.
>The issue is that the China-money is being distributed to fund all the shitty low-selling anime that sell like utter shit on purpose.

but this is doubleplusgood if you're a fan of :

Regalia
Flip Flappers
Matoi
Magic of Stella
Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku
>>
>>151937878
We'll probably see less niche anime being made in the second half of 2017 now that the Chinese have wizened up to the fact that the producers in Japan are shortselling them.
>>
>>151934847
Nah not yet.

>>151935719
I'll do it when I got time after grinding into plat or challenger
>>
>>151937343

Thunderbolt Fantasy wasn't that bad
>>
>>151939693
Do you have an email I can shoot you up at? Don't want to derail the thread, but wanted to ask about a project.
>>
>>151939756
It wasnt chinese either
>>
>>151937825
You forgot the epilogue in which dozens of ministers are assasinated, martial law is imposed, millions die in foolhardy wars, most urban areas are burned to the ground, and two nukes are dropped on major cities.
Now imagine what will happen if we let China control the world's supply of anime.
>>
>>151919567
name a few?
>>
>>151940385
Nothing changes?
Doubt the politburo would care too much as long as the corporations responsible pay taxes other than their usual censors inside the great firewall.
>>
>>151940385
I'm sorry but only China can save anime now.
>>
balala mofa fa so fa
>>
>>151912395
Yeah, because the industry is currently in its heyday.
>>
>>151940450
https://myanimelist.net/anime/959/Shin_Chou_Kyou_Ryo__Condor_Hero
>>
>>151932923
Only fujo anime sells nowadays unless it's that one miraclously successful anime of the season (in fact, not every season has a high selling title anymore that is not fujo).

You can on the other hand seemingly for an eternity produce just somewhat decent BL ranging from subtextual to actual yaoi and produce sales in the tens of thousands.
>>
File: china.jpg (20KB, 600x374px) Image search: [Google]
china.jpg
20KB, 600x374px
>>151940498
>only China can save anime now
Realy?
>>
>>151940695
Well the Japanese obviously won't.
>>
>>151940695
>[deleted]
>>
File: shutterstock_236809795[1].jpg (230KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_236809795[1].jpg
230KB, 750x500px
>china's investment
Because they obviously know what people wants.

A medium is only as good as its lowest demographic denominator.
Increasing or expanding its demographic can only make something worse.
>>
>>151940718
The demographics have already expanded. Heaps of Chinese like anime.
>>
So we'll soon get loads of high budget anime glorifying China?
>>
>>151941368
Nope, only isekai to ancient China.
>>
Look at all this hate in this thread.

Even the Saviour says it and his word is God.

China will save anime.
>>
This can only be a positive. Right now most anime is just garbage adaptations of manga/light novels. With more money maybe we can get some actual original stuff. And even if it does turn to shit, it's all adaptations anyway so we'd be losing nothing. Just read the original source.
>>
>>151926872
Audience only wants to buy waifus and yaoi.
>>
>>151912395
Pretty much everything are crappy adaptations of crappy sources anyway. Just let the nips go extinct.
>>
>>151941782
Most anime being garbage adaptations of manga/light novels is exactly because the Chinese money that the producers in Japan already got is being divided and then diverted into making garbage in the first place.
All the garbage that sells like shit is supposed to sell like shit.
>>
>>151937878
>doubleplusgood
hi orwell
>>
>>151927635
Fuck. Lost hard.
>>
>>151922026
>Clearing never watch any chinese movies before.

What a faggot. At least research what you post first but that would be asking too much from an old bitter virgin.
>>
File: 1476100765801.png (356KB, 599x510px) Image search: [Google]
1476100765801.png
356KB, 599x510px
Yamakan is a scumbag traitor at every turn.
>>
>>151941281
Which obviously makes thing worse.
It's like pandering to couple hundred of thousand nip neets is not horrible already.
>>
It's mainlander money though. If the funders get creative control it means every story is going to be about the wonders of centralised authoritarianism, maintaining social harmony and being a productive drone. Well, not that different from what anime is now but you'll still notice the difference.
>>
>>151919738
No. Keep the jews out of anime.
>>
>>151944902
Not really. The chink otaku just want escapism and cute girls as well, not more propaganda to remind them to be brave little citizens.
>>
>>151945288
>chink-produced anime
>high budget = high quality
>>
>>151945603
Nip-jews that rule the entire anime industry are all part of the Anime Consortium Japan.
There is no other coalition of nip-jews trying to oppose them.
>>
>>151946324
Nip-jews > jews > shit > chink jews > subhumans > gook jews
>>
>>151944902
Nah, Chink government want their citizen being beta as much as japs be
>>
It does explain why Infinite can keep making garbage that is dead on arrival like Regalia and Flip Flappers.
Literally just a patsy for Bandai-Visual to get rid of excess money.
>>
>>151926872
Would you really call 3 gatsu no lion and Natsume "garbage" ?
>>
>>151946770
Ignore him /a/non.
He's just bitter that the things he happened to like doesn't do as well as the things he don't.
>>
Taiwan and Hong Kong and Singapore are one thing. But fucking Mainlander barbarians? Who the fuck wants them anywhere near creative control.
>>
>>151947156
Apparently the Japanese animation studios that are willing to make shows like Bloodivore or I am Hero, because they at least get to make something instead of doing nothing at all, or being forced to endlessly do inbetweens, if they even get to do that at all.

There's other Japanese anime studios willing to work with foreigners simply because they at least get a full contract instead of having to beg for scraps, like studio Ajia-Dou that made Izetta for a bunch of russkies.
Nip animation studios want to make anime.
For this, they need somebody who finances anime projects.
But the standard anime producers will only work with established anime studios that have already good connections with them.
If the anime producers of Japan won't hire them, then they see no shame in whoring themselves out to foreigners.
>>
This doesn't solve the shortage of decent animators though.
>>
>>151947990
That's a problem for the studios to solve. Now, if they had enough money to train animators and more time to work on projects in peace, they might make enough decent new key animators. But since they have to churn out as many anime shows as possible just to get by because the budget allocated from the producers is so low, they won't have time to teach the hopefuls and retain them, and just have to burn through them.
>>
>>151912577
Then you clearly haven't seen chink anime.
>>
>>151912577
Giving it to the chinks will make it worse. They're fucking roaches who just buy up everything foreign they can for no real reason other than they have the ability to.
>>
>>151947939
>like studio Ajia-Dou that made Izetta for a bunch of russkies
Huh thats interesting, yet to watch Izetta though.
>>
>>151948313
That is nonsense, anon. The Chinese aren't altruists. Of course they want to profit. Just like everyone else.
>>
>>151948450
>https://www.wired.com/2016/02/kai-caemmerer-unborn-cities/
>http://www.news.com.au/finance/real-estate/buying/why-chinese-property-buyers-are-here-to-stay/news-story/1c1ccd51cf863393eb24fe45542ed269
Chinks don't know shit about adding values, they're just throwing money to everything in hope for profit.
It obviously backfires eventually.
>>
>>151940695
Those edits are pretty aesthetic 2bh.

Would want to watch a Chinese romance anime movie in a cyberpunk setting.
>>
>>151949099
>>
>>151949148
>>
>>151912395
I wish this will make a Three Body Problem Anime adaption reality some day. Would work definitely better than a real movie.

And some later parts of the novels are pretty much anime already, like the trisolaran ayylium ambassador being a cyborg ninja girl.
>>
>>151940218
chinaanime.tumblr

msg there.
>>
>>151949447
This would be cool
>>
>>151949447
Ye Wenjie is the cutest mass-murderer!
Thread posts: 295
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.