[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Villain thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: Satou_anime.png (259KB, 653x905px) Image search: [Google]
Satou_anime.png
259KB, 653x905px
We almost never talk about them, but lately we had some good ones.
>>
File: enigma.jpg (357KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
enigma.jpg
357KB, 1280x720px
>>
This guy was a bit cliche and obvious but still liked him
>>
>>151898387
Hat man is more frustrating than good. He never loses, there isn't any fun to that. No matter how insane, no matter the odds, he will always get the leg up.

He got boring after he recreated 9/11
>>
>>151900091
You are just jealous of him.
>>
>>151898387
Post yfw the way to permamently kill an ajin is for another ajin to place a hand over their forhead and think "I want to eat".
>>
>>151900091
May be, its kind of dumb how they are 4 random guys but one is super master hacker demolition expert other random guy is great sniper that can cut belts with a shot with just some weeks of training and they can calculate something as precise as that.

But lets be honest here that 9/11 was fucking awesome. Best Villain plan ever.
>>
The anime could have done a few things better like using the first voice and not messing up the initial stand reveal, but it was still a great Kira. Especially how they gave him his own version of the opening.
>>
File: Madara.png (369KB, 1024x572px) Image search: [Google]
Madara.png
369KB, 1024x572px
I think Madara was fucking perfect until they overpowered him too much and killed him off just to replace with some bland bitch.
>>
Most of the Gamilas commanders in Yamato. They weren't even so much villains as they were antagonists. Especially the Das Boot one. I wish I could look that cool with a mustache.
>>
>>151900091
>>151905323

What I love about this guy is that he did EXACTLY what we'd all do if we found out that we were near-completely immortal: Live life like it was a Call of Duty/Grand Theft Auto game.

I mean, there were so many ways he could have gone about things. But then he found the biggest guns he could and decided to fuck shit up like you wouldn't believe.

He was probably thinking something like:

> Yes.
> FUCKING YES.
> I've waited my whole goddamn life to do this.
>>
>>151906024
I think he was a terrible villain, is as if they needed a villain in this random collection of encounters that is Diamond and picked one of the random grunts designs and decided to transform him into the final boss.

He had a mediocre power, scaped through pure luck, got a new identity through bullshit and then still was so mediocre that they had to give him a retarded power up that was like a that kid that when playing superhero with the friends he says "my power is being immune to everything".
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (47KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
47KB, 480x360px
>>151906037
Madara was fantastic. He was a character properly foreshadowed, he had a good backstory, a good motivation and and all the great bullshit you can expect from a final boss villain.

I would've forgiven all the terrible shit in Shippuuden had the conflict ended with his defeat, but then Kishi had to fuck me with this
>>
>>151898387
Absolute madman.
>>151898507
Best cake, wish KyoAni makes a cake series.
>>
>>151907165
>wish KyoAni makes a cake series
literally this season and later this year
>>
>>151907082
>_______ was fantastic. He was a character properly foreshadowed, he had a good backstory, a good motivation and and all the great bullshit you can expect from a final boss villain.

I would've forgiven all the terrible shit in Shippuuden had the conflict ended with his defeat, but then Kishi had to fuck me with this

TBQH this applies to every mainstream shonen
>>
Yeah, whatever. Let's talk about Doom.
>>
File: this please me so.png (100KB, 224x232px) Image search: [Google]
this please me so.png
100KB, 224x232px
>>151907301
Really?
>>
>>151907715
Maidragon and Violet Evergarden
>>
>>151906222
>he did EXACTLY what we'd all do if we found out that we were near-completely immortal

Fuck no, I wouldn't do that shit at all. Way too much work. I've just be satisfied with not dying and travel the world or something.
>>
>>151907082
Madara was actually human, likeable and understandable. I can see his inner struggles that pushed him making the decisions he made. Even though he ended up violent, he was still after peace since his childhood. I respected him.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.