[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the series you got the furthest into before dropping?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: macross delta.jpg (136KB, 843x504px) Image search: [Google]
macross delta.jpg
136KB, 843x504px
What's the series you got the furthest into before dropping? I'm talking watched to total proportion, not necessarily amount of episodes.

Pic related for me. 18 eps out of 26 and I don't feel like continuing in the slightest.
>>
>>151875983
Rave Master, 30 episodes
>>
>>151875983
Same here. I told myself I'd finish the rest once it was done airing but I haven't got round to it.
>>
>>151875983
i totally forgot about this series anon thank for remidning me,hope i CAN ENDURE THE CRINGE SINGING
>>
nurutu after pain arc

grew up with it as a kid. but its plainly unwatchable. i dont care about the ending
>>
File: nadia-meat.jpg (418KB, 1430x1123px) Image search: [Google]
nadia-meat.jpg
418KB, 1430x1123px
35 out of 39 episodes. And that after watching the island episodes on fast forwards.
>>
Galaxy Express 999, seventy something episodes. So many iterations of the same damn thing even if it was good at first, I just lost all interest.
>>
File: humping.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
humping.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
I've got precisely one episode of kiss x sis left and I don't really care enough to go back and watch it. Besides, I've probably forgotten most of the plot anyway.
>>
48 episodes of FMA:B
21 of Shinsekai yori
A bunch of 12 ep ones that I'm on 10
>>
File: relife-6472483.jpg (55KB, 627x450px) Image search: [Google]
relife-6472483.jpg
55KB, 627x450px
>>151875983
Nana
I don't remember because It's been so long.
>>
Guilty crown episode 18
Hunterxhunter episode 100 something
Gankutsuou one episode before the last episode.
>>
To Aru Majutsu no Index. Dropped it on 23rd out of 24 episodes of the first season. I just didn't care how that arc would end. I think it was the time I began despising LN adaptations with arcs instead of continuous finished story.

>>151875983
You can go straight to the final episode just to check how it ended.
>>
>>151876366
Implying this show had any plot
>>
File: konami code.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
konami code.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>151877003
What are you talking about, it had loads of plot.
>>
I don't think I dropped a show past the 50% mark because that's where I only continue when I actually like it.
>>
>>151875983
One Piece way back in The Big Three days. My normie friends in school kept saying it got good later on. I think I stopped around 180 or something.
>>
>>151875983
Golden Time. Dropped it after episode 22 because it was a shit trainwreck.
>>
>>151877770
>Golden Time
>trainwreck
Are there any people left on this board who knows what trainwreck means?
>>
>>151875983
The shit music made it unbearable to hear.

The disrespect to Mirage made the whole thing unwatchable.

The worthless enemy made oldfags sick of it.

Muh wind made anyone else retire.

Only literal retard stay now as the macross market.
>>
>>151877898
In what way is Golden Time not a trainwreck?
>>
>>151878172
Is it a very subtle request to spoonfeed on commonly accepted definition of trainwreck? Just lurk fucking more.
>>
>>151875983
You aren't missing anything. Other than the love confession in the last episode and NUNShits getting BTFO the final episodes were shit.
>>
>>151879475
Thank you for reminding how cancerous sometimes Delta threads were because of people like you.
>>
1.5/2 seasons for chuu2
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.