[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck were the Nazis thinking in bringing the Pillar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: JoJos_Bizarre_Adventure_-_12.jpg (111KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
JoJos_Bizarre_Adventure_-_12.jpg
111KB, 853x480px
What the fuck were the Nazis thinking in bringing the Pillar Men back to life ?
I know fictional Nazis are idiots and plot devices for awakening ancient evil but what they fuck would the Pillar Men even do for them ?
>>
>>151849511
There was some prophecy about how the main three pillar-men would emerge, and the Nazis wanted to study Santana (who was younger and weaker than them) so they could learn how to fight them.

Also they did a really good job of making Santana particularly disgusting in the anime, that whole sequence was terrifying and gross from start to finish.
>>
File: 1469182411753.png (639KB, 753x753px) Image search: [Google]
1469182411753.png
639KB, 753x753px
>>151849511
They learned from Santana so maybe they'd just use them to make their cyborgs stronger

Fucking jannies are assblasted again.
>>
>>151849511
They wanted to study Santana so that when the main three awakened they'd know how to kill them, because three unkillable vampire gods trying to eat all of humanity would get in the way of the whole thousand year reich thing they had going on. Also if possible they wanted to weaponise them, though killing them was the top priority.
>>
File: received_197994707271391.jpg (25KB, 275x464px) Image search: [Google]
received_197994707271391.jpg
25KB, 275x464px
Nice stealth general
>>
>>151849646
>because three unkillable vampire gods trying to eat all of humanity
Would they really do that? The Pillar Men actually seemed surprisingly chill with humans in general, the only mass-murder they committed was against ones that had directly provoked them, like the hamon-users and the Nazis.
>>
Fuck, I just made one of these. Looks like Imma get delet'd
>>
>>151849776
It would be bound to happen eventually. They might have vampire servants that run amok, and the Pillar Men themselves would have to eat somebody for nourishment.
>>
>>151849776
Kars hated humanity but the other two were chill. The problem was they would do whatever Kars told them even though they held no strong opinion one way or the other about humanity.
>>
>>151849820
Eh, Kars was born well over a hundred thousand years ago, and while him and his creations caused some trouble (Dio is a notable example) humanity still survived and flourished. They would eat who they needed to survive, but they never seemed particularly gluttonous or malevolent about it.

>>151849826
Did he hate it or just dislike certain aspects of it? He definitely respected nature and killed humans who disrespected it in front of him, but overall he didn't seem to want to wipe them out or anything.

And like you said, Wamuu actively respected some individual humans and ACDC didn't really give a shit, I can't see them committing wholesale destruction.
>>
File: PSX_20170104_165726.jpg (52KB, 278x333px) Image search: [Google]
PSX_20170104_165726.jpg
52KB, 278x333px
>part 4 anime finished
>caught up on JJL
>Feel like watching the whole thing again
W-what are some other animes?
>>
>>151850451
Read a bunch of shoujo romance stories.
>>
File: 134984.jpg (102KB, 441x600px) Image search: [Google]
134984.jpg
102KB, 441x600px
>>151850451
You could try Ushio and Tora. It's a neat supernatural action anime. Lots of feels.
>>
>>151850503
I can't tell if this is bait but...if it isn't..what s-shoujo manga would you recommend?
>>
>>151853187
>Josuke
Why?
>>
>>151849511
>buff man in loincloth absorbs other buff man with his muscles

Gayest shit I've seen in anime, period.
>>
>>151849919
Kars revealed his nature the moment Wham died/was out of the picture. He didn't give a fuck about honor or fairness, he wanted the goddamn stone and wanted to be a Supergod and rule the planet. Your first hint is when he lost his composure around the time he ran into Stroheim
>>
>>151854839
Yeah, and he was still a man who mourned his companions and killed humans for threatening a dog and went to great lengths to avoid landing on top of a flower.

He was a literal backstabbing asshole, sure, but he was never shown to desire humanities extermination or subjugation or anything. All he did after achieving ULF status was try to avenge his companions and get blasted into space.
>>
>>151854196
Because they don't think, they only destroy.
>>
Reminder that Hol Horse probably died slowly in hospital of infection due to shitty Egyptian medical standards.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.