[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wouldnt this shit just destroy your fucking knees after like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

Wouldnt this shit just destroy your fucking knees after like a week? Can humans actually sustain running a fucking marathon every single day?
>>
>>151846370
It's certainly not impossible. About an hour or so of running if you're in a good shape.
>>
>>151846370
As fit repetadely stated when the manga chapter came out:
If you never excersised before, you will probably fuck yourself up for good.
For someone in good shape, this probably won't be that hard.
>>
>>151846370
>Can humans actually sustain running a fucking marathon every single day?
>confirmed for not knowing what a kilometer is
>or how long a marathon is
It's not even close to a marathon
>>
>>151846370
You're probably trolling, but 10k is 6.2 miles, which is slightly less then a marathon by about 20 miles) And yes, I could do that very easily. When you're already in shape, running 6 miles isn't that big of a deal. I did a half marathon this summer and I ran 10 miles every other day when training (and 2 faster miles on my off days as a warm up to the gym).

Granted you probably couldn't do that if you were running a hard 6 miles every day. You'd need at least one day off a week for recovery, but for someone that runs on a regular basis, running 6 miles a day at an easy pace every day for a very long time would be very doable.
>>
Following this every day would actually get you in pretty good shape.
>>
He never said sprint the ten kilometers
You could leisurely jog it
>>
>>151846370
The human body is made for hunting woolly mammoths in the middle of the Siberian tundra, of course you can do that.
>>
Some can, some cant.
If youre overweight it wears down your knees every day, only fit young people can do it reliably.
>>
>>151846370
It's well within the realm of possibility. I did half that as part of my daily workout everyday in college.

If you're starting from nothing you'll have to build up to it though. Though the sit-ups will teah you that quickly.
>>
Do any of these help back and shoulder muscles? Those are important for good punches.
>>
>>151846370
Humans evolved to run. Check out the Khoisan.
>>
>>151846370
That's not even close to a marathon and the easiness of his training is the whole joke.
>>
It doesn't say whether or not those are full sets either. If you broke up each of those and did them over the course of a day, that reduces the difficulty measurably.
>>
>>151846370
Military does it all the time.
>>
Seriously people, this isn't even a hard workout.

True, if you don't exercise often, probably can't do them, but after like 6 months of "normal" training, it should be doable.
>>
>>151846370
>10 km
>marathon
Maybe to a stump-legged manlet that's a marathon. Ascending up three flights of stairs might also take some climbing gear.
>>
>>151846370
>no diddlies
>no twisting of spine exercises
Enjoy your 1lb pressure punch man.

~6 miles a day is nothing. You 400lb Murrifats might have trouble with it but any normal human can do that every day until they're 70 and not hurt their knees at all.
>>
>>151846370
Every.
Fucking
Day.
You little bitch.
>>
>>151846370
If you're not fit and have knee problems or bad form it wouldn't be good for your knees.
>>
If you're not a pigman you can run every day. So get up off your fat ass and go lose weight. You'll get to date a six and give your annoying parents their grandkids.
>>
I jog 4-6 miles 5x a week (and work a job that has me on my feet moving around) and compete in semi regular half marathons all spring-summer.

It takes nothing but determination and effort.
>>
There is a youtuber that answers these questions called JaxBlade.
>>
It would make you a decent runner, although 10 km a day would eventually hurt you since you don't have any rest days and those are very much needed

The hardest part is 100 push-ups senpai

Still, it won't get you ripped
>>
>>151846370
>>ten kilo a day
>>marathon
Dunno about you, but I'm a 60kg manlet, so this is nothing for me.

That said, I did have a sore right knee for a while and a physio diagnosed me with patellar tracking syndrome. So apparently running on flat concrete all the time may be detrimental to the knees. It went away after I started doing primarily inclined running at the local hill.
>>
>>151854871
I run on a gravel trail, anything with a little more cushion than pavement.
>>
>>151854381
t. JaxBlade
>>
>>151849496
Humans evolved to walk, running after prey was only part of daily activity.
>>
>>151846370
https://breakingmuscle.com/learn/a-day-in-the-life-of-a-muay-thai-fighter
>>
>>151855037
Yeah, I've since tried to avoid running on concrete all the time and look for the grasses and dirt paths
>>
File: trainingresults.jpg (83KB, 250x446px) Image search: [Google]
trainingresults.jpg
83KB, 250x446px
>>151846370
>Wouldnt this shit just destroy your fucking knees after like a week?
maybe you should read the next page

As the others said, if you are already fit, it would be no problem, but Saitama was just a regular guy so she should have problems
but that he continued despite that is the reason why the broke that magical limiter and became a super hero

the lesson here is: Don't try to imitate fictional super hero characters workout training
>>
>>151846370
So after three years of that kind of training you will have mega strength and the capacity to fly?
>>
>>151846370
There's some crazy lady in my neighborhood who runs about that far every day. She has skin like leather.
>>
>>151849486
They really don't par for push ups which use shoulders/delts.

This is also the biggest problem with the whole "workout" since it creates muscle imbalance. Tight front and weak back makes you slouch and that's not really ideal.
>>
File: fly.jpg (84KB, 378x351px) Image search: [Google]
fly.jpg
84KB, 378x351px
>>151855184
he can't fly, he can only jump very very high
>>
>>151846370
The rest is easy but yeah 10k a Day is not that easy.
>>
>>151855314
i think it's always funny how people say that, even though jogging for 20km is piss easy for me, but i can't barely do50 pushups, and no, i am not even close to a person who does any sort of exercise regularly.
>>
>>151855314
dude 10k is nothing.

I can jog that in 45-55 minutes depending on how I'm feeling, and I'm nowhere near a good runner.
>>
>>151855306
He could probably pivot midair if he kicked his feet hard enough, but I wouldn't really call that flying.

Also his aim is apparently good enough he can jump from the moon to an exact spot on the earth, so maybe he just rarely has a need to pivot midair.
>>
>>151846370
>how to spot an american
Back to burgers and HFCS you go.
>>
>see bait
>take it anyways
at least some of you got to brag about fitness to anonymous sacks of lard
>>
>>151855687
>implying every reply in this thread wasnt the bait for people like you
How does it feel?
>>
As an anon that did that exact exercise for a few months (/fit/fag), it's certainly possible. HOWEVER, and this is a pretty big note, you shouldn't even TRY that if you're not already fit.
Running / Jogging is something I wouldn't suggest to anyone that isn't trained. You can get just as good a exercise from Swimming, Cycling or Boxing. Running is great for training endurance, but if you're not running properly you can fuck up your knees. It's all about technique, you can't slam down your heals, and you can't put too much pressure on your tips either.

The other exercises aren't that hard. Once you get into a groove, you can do 100 of each every day. However, it's not going to be that great an exercise. In the end, the most it will do is cause extreme amounts of muscle fatigue and not have much of an actual increase in muscle mass. However, if you start an endurance program, you will end up, after a few months, most likely being able to do 100 pushups each day. And get some pretty good benefits from it. Last year, I trained myself specifically for endurance, and within 100 days, I was able to do 50 push ups with the jump claps.

tl;dr: you can do it. but it's really not that good for you unless you're already fit. It is however, a good way, if you're already exceptionally fit to stay in shape and keep a high level of endurance
>>
>>151846370
>exploding knees.jpg
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.