[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was she right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: bad boys.png (2MB, 1313x987px) Image search: [Google]
bad boys.png
2MB, 1313x987px
Was she right?
>>
>>151842545
Yes
>>
and girls that think like that are always impure sluts
>>
Whatcha' gonna do when she comes for you
>>
>>151842545
I can't believe a kindergartner is already thinking like this!
>>
I wanna fuck the one on the left.
>>
That's right, and once they've had their 'fun' after being filled with cum they look for a decent guy to settle down with.
>>
>>151843602
If by decent you mean wealthy.
>>
File: 1315630394873.jpg (56KB, 406x476px) Image search: [Google]
1315630394873.jpg
56KB, 406x476px
>>151842545
Only little girls and stupid girls.

>>151843602
You say this like it's a bad thing when men have been encouraged to do the same even after marriage.
>>
>>151842798
they have to be good at handjobs or they can't enter proper elementary school
>>
>>151842545
Pretty much yeah

Being an asshole implies you're leader of the tribe and do whatever you want without repercussions. And that you can protect her from wild beasts/monsters and enemy tribes.

Of course "assholes" aren't loyal or caring about their children, so they look for nice guy wimps to care for them and their brood.

Such wiring is at odds with the modern society we've built with the efforts of wimpy providers.

Not that I care, the 3D world is inherently fucked.
>>
>>151842545
In 3D, yes. In 2D, it's the opposite unless it's smutty shoujo, as that appeals to 3D girls.
>>
>>151844727
Someone who gets it
>>
>>151843934
>men have been encouraged to do the same even after marriage.
What century are you living in? Surely not the current one where men get absolutely raped by divorce and so are encouraged to look for faithful spouses to avoid this. Any man risking half his shit for a fuck is literally retarded.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.