[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Helck 84

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: img000003.png (672KB, 1129x1600px) Image search: [Google]
img000003.png
672KB, 1129x1600px
ANNE IS SAFE, I REPEAT SHE IS SAFE
>>
>Helck actually using his sword
Hoo boy
>>
>>151838878
It's not a brotherly quarrel unless someone dies.
>>
>>151838878
If I remember correctly that thing is cursed, wondering what boost/power it has.

And I don´t understand Mikaros now, I thought that Cless was his only way to get energy from the hyper space, so why does he risk to lose him by no giving him inmortality?
>>
File: img000012.png (527KB, 1129x1600px)
img000012.png
527KB, 1129x1600px
SCARY. Honestly, by that point, mustached villain must have accepted Helck is going to screw up their plan.
>>
Seriously thought she would die

Now it's clear that Helck will die
>>
>>151840607
Yeah, he will go berserk to save humans and demons, dying by Anne´s hands who will keep her promise.
>>
When is another chapter coming out?
>>
>>151839904
Maybe Cless cannot enter the necessary contract with the King to become immortal. He might be naturally resistant to the King’s commands or mindbroken to the point it doesn’t affect him anymore.

Also, I don't understand what's up with the King. Was he helping Helck and Vamirio by guiding them through the underground city? Because if it were just a trap, it would have been better to let them roam until it was too late to do anything.
>>
>>151839904
maybe they can't render Cless immortal?
>>
>>151841687
Or maybe because he's naturally awakened?
>>
>>151841665
I think that "the king" isn't even a person. He has only appeared in the ruins of this ancient civilization, can't be harmed by physical means, and has only spoken when others were standing right next to him. I think that he is just some hologram that someone else is using as an intimidating-looking figurehead like in the Wizard of Oz.
>>
>>151842911
I think he's one of the women shown in videos
>>
>>151838752
Was there ever really any doubt?
>>
>>151840093
Nah this has got to factor into his plan somehow. He's too grim looking for it not to.
>>
>>151838752
I thought Mikaros would end up being the one who got stabbed.
>>
>>151842911
The king is literally a robe on a stick being held by Rafaed.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.