[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should the girl fall in love with the MC after saving her life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1482837980176.jpg (1MB, 909x1307px) Image search: [Google]
1482837980176.jpg
1MB, 909x1307px
Should the girl fall in love with the MC after saving her life?
>>
Should the MC fall in love with every girl he saves?
>>
>>151836271
Should the MC with good taste choose to only save the tsundere?
>>
>>151836271
No
>>
>>151836115
Can you faggots stop making shipper threads? Fuck off, tripshit.
>>
>>151837095
Then I don't think the saved girl has a responsibility to fall in love with her savior.
>>
What if it's a bloke? What if you saved a muslim guy's life on the street and he insisted on repaying the favor?
>>
>>151838109
Then together we shall vanquish the infidels in the name of God.
>>
If the writer wills it.
>>
File: PFs3A3v.png (466KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
PFs3A3v.png
466KB, 2560x1600px
yes
>>
>>151838991
We can start with the guy who stole my childhood. The guy because of whom I constantly wore headphones and read about conspiracies and ancient aliens through puberty.
Only instead of vanquishing I'm more of a fan of reeducation (sniff). We're going to need a dark room, a projector and a folding chair.
>>
>>151839384
Shut up Shinji.
We are not going to abduct your dad.
>>
File: 1481819430033.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481819430033.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
>>151839408
Son of a bitch. I'm unbanned for an hour and I already got my first Shinji of the evening. Offer still stands.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.