[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the recommended way of watching Berserk? I'm retarded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_lyhscxjyGH1qfplr3o1_500.jpg (68KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lyhscxjyGH1qfplr3o1_500.jpg
68KB, 480x640px
What is the recommended way of watching Berserk?

I'm retarded and started with the 2016 version
>>
>>151828557
Watch any but the 2016 3d garbage
>>
>>151828557
2x speed with spanish subs on onepieceofbleach.com
>>
original 90's tv series and then ignore everything else
>>
wy would you watch the anime
berserk is good only in manga form
>>
What the fuck is it with modern /a/?
Use punctuation, faggots.
>>
>>151829142
i only use punctuation in a thread which deserves it
>>
>>151829192
OP here, my feelings are hurt
>>
>>151828557
I recommend you hang yourself
>>
>>151828818
This.
>>
>>151828557
Watch until you see the CLANG rabbit then drop it.
>>
>>151828557
Watch the old anime, it's pretty good.
>>
>>151828557
By reading the manga.
>>
First of all, I recommend you to read the manga, then if you want to watch anime start with the old version (1997), after that there are 3 anime movies, and dont watch berserk 2016 the only thing you will see in it is a big disappointment.
>>
Read the manga, watch that 90's anime, watch 2016. Granted you won't have the excitement of a decade of no animated version to make you excited for the last one, but it's something. :)
>>
Read the manga and then watch the Golden Age movies.
>>
>>151828557
>watching
Make individual images of all the manga panels and watch a slideshow of them while listening to the original series' OST.
>>
>>151833077
Don't use emoticons on /a/.
>>
When is the new Clang mangos chapter out? Someone said it's summer, is that right?
>>
>>151833257
>Make individual images of all the manga panels and watch a slideshow of them while listening to the original series' OST.
This, except listen to the back catalogue of Idolm@aster music to get the full Murata feel going.
>>
>>151828557
>>>/wsr/
>>
>>151834874
Why are you trying so hard?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.