[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have 5 seconds to prove that she isn't the best girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: ep9.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ep9.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
You have 5 seconds to prove that she isn't the best girl
>>
>>151819673
Her head looks like a dick.
>>
>>151819696
It doesn't
>>
File: 1453641992073.jpg (197KB, 1500x984px) Image search: [Google]
1453641992073.jpg
197KB, 1500x984px
Easy. Louise is the best girl.
>>
She was but she's gay.
>>
Balding.
>>
>>151819673
Onee-sama was the best girl
>>
>>151819884
I want to ravage her.
>>
File: 1312201871316.jpg (292KB, 1400x915px) Image search: [Google]
1312201871316.jpg
292KB, 1400x915px
>>151819884
Third post best post!
>>
>>151819884
>>151820001
even the faggot in the bar is a better girl
>>
>>151819673
>a literally who character
So minor, I honestly can't remember what she did at all.
>>
>>151819673
I dont remember her name or complete personality but was she a dyke?
>>
File: Crusader.jpg (69KB, 400x635px) Image search: [Google]
Crusader.jpg
69KB, 400x635px
bad haircut; not worthy of a knight

0/10 would not practice chivalry with
>>
>>151820063
she was pretty relevant in her arc, then her dad died and she disappeared in the background
>>
>>151819673
I honestly don't think she had enough character development.
>>151819973
Don't, she'll kick your ass.
>>
File: IMG_1721.gif (997KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1721.gif
997KB, 1366x768px
She can't be best girl because Chaika exists.
>>
So why does a boobsfag like saito stick with louise when he could just jump on the siesta boat?

If he liked louise more, why didnt he just tell her he loved her and then not make fun of her chest. Why does he hurt the one he loves?

Why did it take 4 promises of eternal love and marriage before they actually shipped?

Why did they bother training the wizards in melee combat when it was so poor they were better off just trying to cast a spell?

Why did the knight not just a good fuck going so she could wind down and stop being a bitch?
>>
All the girls in this show were worst girl
>>
>>151823057
Why did Tabitha's mom drink the insanity water even though she'd noticed it was poisoned and could've had the assassin fucking skewered?
Why did Colbert fake his death?
Why was Saito able to steal a fucking jet from an air base?
>>
File: sp_EV004a.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sp_EV004a.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
>>151823151
why did /a/ say it was good when it was poorly written LN slog
>>
>>151823320
I just finished watching it
/a/ said this shit was good?
Even the two main characters were both fucking awful, Louise was obnoxious, Saito was a cheating cunt and every single goddamn episode had them in a situation where louise lost trust in him, then they talked and exchanged compliments until she felt better
Also they never returned the ring to the water spirit and delicious brown redheaded woman stopped going after Saito for whatever the fuck reason
What the fuck, /a/?
>>
>>151823431
>Also they never returned the ring to the water spirit
this pissed me off the most. They got the ring and they promised the ring. But instead of just getting it done they leave it to other people who then lose it.

I think its just the fact that its an LN that really fucks it up. The writer is a hack who only can copy others. So when he is stuck with a romance that already went 90% of the way at the end of season 1 he was stuck. His only chance was making saito just try to fuck seista and be a dick to louise. And instead of recognising that as being stupid he actually went with it.

>delicious brown redheaded woman stopped going after Saito for whatever the fuck reason
I like to think she actually had brains enough to understand she wasnt going to win so instead of trying she just wanted to wait it out.
>>
>>151819673
The rest of the cast exist, literally pick anyone
>>
>>151823540
Any anime that gives the MC a harem and then basically marries him to one at the start is setting itself up for a world of shit, I'll never understand why Saito liked Louise best
Especially when the maid and princess were superior choices
>I like to think she actually had brains enough to understand she wasnt going to win so instead of trying she just wanted to wait it out.
That's totally fair, I could actually see that
Despite being designed as a titty monster seductress, she was one of the better characters on the show in my opinion
>>
>tfw I like to rewatch Tsukaima once every three years or so
It's just comfy for some reason
>>
ZnT sucks
Every "japanese teleported to european fantasy land" reeks of r/asianmasculinity
>>
>>151823654
>Any anime that gives the MC a harem and then basically marries him to one at the start is setting itself up for a world of shit,
But that is the problem of LNs. You gotta get a big sale on your first LN to be able to publish more. So the best way to do that is set up a strong romance arc. Which naturally ends up with a kiss at the end. Then when you can release more novels youre stuck with a romance and your only option is developing the other girls since any development between maingirl and guy will push it over the edge.

Or you see it as an analogy of a bad relationship where the man is abusive but the woman cannot let it go.
>>
>>151823431
>I just finished watching it
>/a/ said this shit was good?
>watching

Nobody said the anime is good.
The LN is supposedly much better and doesn't reset their relationship 3 times like the anime did, though I still doubt that it's "good"
>>
>>151819696
first post best post
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.