[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The boobies are good, full and perky, but everyone's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

>The boobies are good, full and perky, but everyone's the same size.
>The boobies have variety, but there are more extremes that might not be appealing and the average is probably bigger
Old or new fanservice?
>>
DFC or fuck off.
>>
That's literally just this movie though.

>>151797246
Kill yourself fag.
>>
Thread made because I just rewatched this.
>>
>>151797265
Why does it dip in the most fanservice part of the franchise?
>>
what were the movies about again

I don't wanna rewatch all of Ranma just so I can rewatch the movies again reliving my youth as an avid otaku is heartbreaking
>>
>>151797592
The movies are standalones. You can watch them without knowing the specifics of the story.

But anyway, you should read the manga, it's better than the show.
>>
>>151797669

I watched the show when I was a kid, in fact I watched a few episodes over at a friend's house last week and got hit badly by nostalgia. But I can't recall anything about the movies so I guess I'll watch those, thanks anon.

I was pondering on buying the manga or not but I just hate the ending so much...
>>
>>151797746
If you buy the manga be careful. There is a new edition out that looks much better than the old ones.
>>
>>151797769
Was the new edition still mirrored?
>>
>>151797833
I only saw a few screenshots a few years ago, but I don't think so.
>>
>>151797769

The edition that's like 2-3 tankobon per TPB? Yeah I had my eyes on that one.
>>
New fanservice. Old anime bodies were good for floof and chub, but the breasts were just hemispheres with solid pink nubs. No weight, movement, or variety.

>inb4 Urushihara
Outlier.
>>
I'm amazed at how much I hated this movie upon re watching it after ten years.

Gorgeous animation and fan service but the women literally laid around and wait to be rescued. That's fine for Nabiki but Shampoo letting birdfag just grab all over her? No fucking way
>>
>>151797864
That's good. I still keep the whole 全38巻 on the HD because I don't like mirroring.
>>
>>151797197
>everyone's the same size
I like that idea.
>>
>>151797197
>the average is probably bigger
That's why I'm going with new fanservice (if that was supposed to be the "new" option; you didn't make that clear, OP).
>>
File: 1482348762282.jpg (323KB, 2067x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1482348762282.jpg
323KB, 2067x1086px
Shut the fuck up and post more Ranma. Shampoo is fine too.
>>
>>151797197
Which one's supposed to be which?
>>
>>151801439
One of my favorite shots.
>>
>>151798008
>That's fine for Nabiki but Shampoo letting birdfag just grab all over her?

You're forgetting the part where she was going to beat birdfag the fuck up until Mousse interrupted and took over the fight instead.
>>
>>151797197

Old is generally more tasteful and less lewd. So new, obviously.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.