[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Chi-chi was a Saiyain would she be the most powerful beingin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: cunt.jpg (60KB, 679x394px) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
60KB, 679x394px
If Chi-chi was a Saiyain would she be the most powerful beingin the universe considering how fucking angry she is all the time?
>>
>>151742448
Chi-Chi is perfect
>>
Does anger = power for Saiyains? Goku is the most powerful and is almost never angry.
>>
>>151742585
Gohan and Future Trunks surpassed Goku cus of their anger.
>>
>>151742585
Evidence points to yes. An angry SSJ Vegeta was stronger than a SSJ3 Goku that time Beerus slapped Bulma.
>>
>>151742448
Yes, I bet she's stronger than Videl.
>>
>>151742448

Is she angry just because she's yelling?
>>
Remember that time Goku punched his wife through a fucking wall
>>
>>151743095
She didn't go through it, and she wasn't his wife at the time, and he didn't punch her, he shockwave'd the bitch.
>>
>>151743095
It wasn't really a punch, more like a pat on the back that pushed her through a wall, tree and into a rock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL1aGyPBZ04
>>
File: t8saE[1].jpg (56KB, 601x346px) Image search: [Google]
t8saE[1].jpg
56KB, 601x346px
is this cunt ever not screaming and yelling for no fucking reason?
>>
>>151743524
Back in DB.
>>
>>151743524
I would be mad to if my son was fucking weaboo.
>>
>>151744832
>weaboo
Goku is childhood friends with Arale.
>>
File: kaioken.jpg (41KB, 482x263px) Image search: [Google]
kaioken.jpg
41KB, 482x263px
Can this cunt be stopped?
>>
>>151743524
When Goku isn't on Earth
>>
>>151742546
A perfect slut
>>
>>151742585
Without anger there wouldn't even be SSJ. Except for Goten and Trunks of course which is fucking dumb.
>>
>>151742448
If Chi-chi was a saiyan she'd be the qt-est saiyan
>>
>>151743524
I seriously wonder what kind of relationship toriyama has with his wife to make Chi-Chi like that.
>>
Reminder that Goku should have gone with Bulma.

>>151747750
You're looking at it the wrong direction. He always dislike Chi-Chi; she isn't a bitch because she's Goku's wife. Tori made her into a wife in the first place so that he'd be forced to draw her. He's a masochist.

Toriyama's actual wife helped him come up with the Kamehameha Wave.
>>
File: ssj transform.gif (1MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
ssj transform.gif
1MB, 400x300px
>>151742585
>Goku is the most powerful and is almost never angry.
what the fuck am I reading? Goku being angry are some of the best scenes in the series, and one of them gave DB the worldwide popularity that it has today because Goku got so angry he changed hair color.
>>
>>151748015
yeah and don't forget how he laid some serious punches against black when black told him what he did to chichi and goten.
also: remember how pissed he was when krillin was killed by cymbal in db? I mean, he got his ass kicked easily but that's besides the point. angry goku = it's gonna get down motherfucker
>>
File: SSJ3.jpg (184KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
SSJ3.jpg
184KB, 1024x768px
>>151748059
Exactly.
And Super shows us again that it's anger that powers a Saiyan up.
For one, that's exactly what Black tells you. He looks at it from an outsiders perspective and realizes that his body powers up when he gets angry.
Then we have Cabba, Vegeta forced him into turning SSJ by threatening him and his planet, provoking an angry reaction from Cabba.

It is a nice and simple concept, because nowadays we get the "when you're angry you can't focus as good or whatever" trope in a lot of series.
Although, even DB has some slight traits of that, when we look at Future Trunks Muscle-Jin form.

And if you ask me, this is one of the core reasons why Goku is stronger than Vegeta. Because Goku cares about the people in his life, even if he is bad at showing it. Vegeta took years and years to warm up to his son, the only thing that provoked anger in him before that was pissing on his pride.
>>
File: POWEROFLOVE.jpg (165KB, 800x1139px) Image search: [Google]
POWEROFLOVE.jpg
165KB, 800x1139px
>>151742710
Anger didn't really help the saiyans all that much... Seems like pain, or the desire to protect others is what helped them get stronger.
Please note that the above is simply an observation, and not actually a 'power', unlike some other series...
>>
>>151747750
She's just the stereotypical asian tiger mom.
>>
>>151747750
He's a manchild married to a dedicated good family woman with perfectly reasonable worries about how he's gambling their stable life in zanny adventures?
>>
File: 737895905.jpg (99KB, 800x444px) Image search: [Google]
737895905.jpg
99KB, 800x444px
>>151742448
>>
>>151742448
Why her arms are giving me such a hard on? Must be a winter morning thing.
>>
>>151742585
It's not so much about anger as it is about outrage. Goku was outraged that Frieza would be so cruel as to slaughter Krillin for no purpose other than to hurt Goku. Vegeta was plenty angry before becoming a super saiyan but it wasn't until he gave into the outrage of being surpassed so wholly by Goku that he transformed. Gohan, similarly, felt outrage that Cell would kill the incapacitated Android 16, who could no longer harm him and was just trying to protect the world.
>>
>>151750294
>something something her bullshit is why Gohan isn't the strongest
>>
>>151751054
That actually sounds exactly like the kind of life Toriyama most likely lives TBQH
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.