[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't understand why Part 4 is so liked here on /a/. Its

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 571
Thread images: 158

File: colorr[1].jpg (284KB, 744x1080px) Image search: [Google]
colorr[1].jpg
284KB, 744x1080px
I don't understand why Part 4 is so liked here on /a/. Its pure fucking filler. And thats saying a lot when we're talking about Jojo, which is know to have a weak storyline, but gets a pass because it has awesome characters and moments, and this is the worst part of this, no one is interesting and the villain only appear in the end This shit was boring as fuck. Part 3 and 5 are a lot better.
>>
File: 1482540148760.jpg (44KB, 326x436px) Image search: [Google]
1482540148760.jpg
44KB, 326x436px
>>
part 3 is the filler you retard
>>
>>151734321
The story is weak through all of Jojo, what is truly good is how charismatic the characters are and the moments that they create. All of Jojo is "stand of the week" kinda of thing. But everything in part 4 is bland, with the exception of a few episodes. Thats why i don't get why /a/ likes it so much.
>>
>>151734383
They don't think it's bland, obviously.
>>
>>151734383
the stands in part 4 are like, unarguably superior to most of part 3's

Everyone remembers D'arby, Pet Shop and Hol Horse but they forget about the loads and loads of shit ones like Yellow Temperance, Divine Bastet, the one that turns you into a baby and the bug on the plane

Stardust Crusaders is the most long-winded and filler-y part of all of Jojo, this isn't up for debate
>>
>>151734088
(dotted line)
>>
The story is weak through all of Jojo, what is truly good is how charismatic the characters are and the moments that they create. All of Jojo is "stand of the week" kinda of thing. But everything in part 3 is bland, with the exception of a few episodes. That's why i don't get why you likes it so much.
>>
>>151734568
I still don't understand whats is the value of Okuyasu and Koichi. In Part 3, even Iggy had a powerful impact in the story and gave me feels that Part 4 couldn't. And this is a shame, because Kyra had a good potential, but he didn't appear for 30 chapters.

You could say the same about DIO, but through the whole anime theres the menance of him and when he finally appears it was worth
>>
>Watching / reading Jojo for the story and not for the fights

I bet you're one of those cretins who says that videogames shouldn't have gameplay.
>>
>>151734767
Even the fights were terrible in this part. Anything in part 3 and 5 are better.
>>
>>151734737
>I still don't understand whats is the value of Okuyasu and Koichi

And I dont understand the value of Kakyoin and Avdol. It all comes down to your personal opinion, I didnt give a shit about half the characters in SC and part 4 gave me the feels part 3 couldn't.
>>
>>151734833
While I may agree about Part 5 having better fights, even the worst Part 4 fight is still better than any of Part 3's pre-Egypt fights (except for Hanged Man)
>>
>>151735032
And thats why i said that the part 4 is bland. Kakyion had to sacrifice himself in an awesome scene to discover DIO's powers and Avdol death, alongside with Iggy was one tof the most emotional scenes in any anime that i can remember.

And the little things... Man, the moment when Avdol start saying "TSK, TSK" was memorable as hell, Kakyoin and Jotaro's moms and with the cherry. All these things work to create amazing moments, and to me, this is the strongest part of jojo. Not the plot, but the little things.

In Part 4 nothing really stays with you. Okuyasu is dumb? I didn't see anything that truly showed that, just people saying it. i don't even know what is the personality trait that Koichi has...

And kira barelly appeared. I thought that Angelo and that dude that attacked Joseoh's boat were a lot more important than he was.
>>
>>151735034
Joseph against his wart was better than anything in part 4
>>
DIO...
>>
Someone post the pastebin
>>
>>151735901
nightwalk rip when?

http://pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi
>>
>>151735901

Ok

>>
>>151735359
>value of a character is based on how many feels i get and how many memes they make
>>
File: 1482372193691.png (62KB, 450x440px) Image search: [Google]
1482372193691.png
62KB, 450x440px
>>151734383
>The story is weak through all of Jojo
>>
>>151734088

>filler

How exactly? Each Jojo part is its own specific story.

It follows the search for kira, it also details josukes and okuyasu day to day life.
>>
each part has its own cons but seriously in part 4 everything up to the end of rhcp/akira was filler
>>
File: 34m715X.jpg (10KB, 250x164px) Image search: [Google]
34m715X.jpg
10KB, 250x164px
Stop arguing about which part is the best faggots, all Jojo are good in each their own way, Except for Part 6
>>
>>151736682
>Angelo
Introduce the setting, bring about a concept (serial killer in a small town) that gets brought up again and screwed with later
>Nijimura Bros.
Introduces Okuyasu, RHCP, first main conflict
>Lock
Main purpose is to bring out Koichi's stand
>Surface
Yeah okay you win here
>Yukako
Seems filler at first but she plays various minor roles, aids Koichi's development, and leads to Aya later
>Let's Eat Italian
Filler done right but yeah still filler
>>
>>151736823
Is Part 6 really that bad? I'm thinking of skip it and go straight to part 7.
>>
>>151737029
Don't listen to that fag Part 6 is one of the best JoJo parts and should not be skipped.
>>
>>151737029
Read it. Its great tho the beginning is a little slow
>>
2=4>7>Beginning and End of 1>6>3>5=Middle of 1

combat my opinions
>>
>>151737029
Jolyne, Hermes and F.F. are the best trio in all of JoJo.
>>
>>151737206
bretty gud

But the real question is, where would you currently put 8?
>>
>>151737206
You are straight up dumb.
>>
>>151737029
Why are people so afraid of reading something that isn't good? Life isn't always good. You need some bad stuff to balance it out.
>>
part 4 is a comfy slice of life, it's exactly what I want out of my jojo but for an entire part instead of just moments in between the more serious "gotta catch that fucker." The most serious it ever gets is stopping a serial killer, which while not something to be ignored is by far the lowest stakes in the entirety of Jojo.
>>
File: 1477272887705.png (349KB, 921x1055px) Image search: [Google]
1477272887705.png
349KB, 921x1055px
>>151734088
>pure fucking filler
8/10 began to write up an angry reply but caught myself, congratulations
>>
File: vy7uQa0.png (2MB, 784x1198px) Image search: [Google]
vy7uQa0.png
2MB, 784x1198px
I just marathoned all of Diamond is Unbreakable.

Honestly, Shigechi getting murdered was far too early in the story. It really puts a bad taste in your mouth for the tone of the show. It gets you all ready to hate Kira, but then they spend another 20 episodes mucking around with Rohan.

Maybe it wasn't supposed to bother me as much as it did, but Shigechi was just an innocent kid who gets horribly murdered, and it put a real damper on the comfy slice-of-life fun.
>>
>>151737535
The problem is that you can't kill him off too much later, or else you end up with some weird pacing where they manage to find out Kosaku Kawajiri is Kira only 5-6 episodes after he escapes through Cinderella.
Sure, you can add it little quips of "It's been x weeks since Shigechi died" but it will still feel oddly paced.
>>
>>151737206

1/8. Try harder
>>
>not liking all parts
>>
>>151737685
Yeah, it feels like when Avdol initially just got killed in a street fight in the first third of Stardust Crusaders. Araki must just like killing characters off early like that, and he was actually able to do it in DiU. It was still upsetting.
>>
>>151737320
Equal to 7 right now

>>151737535
Araki wanted to kill Shiegechi off soon after his introduction to avoid a situation where people become too attached to the character for them to stay dead, a la Avdol
>>
File: Giorno[1].jpg (88KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Giorno[1].jpg
88KB, 600x450px
Vento Aureo is the better part
>>
jojo sucks
>>
File: 1483329737923.png (473KB, 418x674px) Image search: [Google]
1483329737923.png
473KB, 418x674px
Gappy makes me happy
>>
Is Josefumi technically the real 8th JoJo?
>>
>>151740238
Yes
>>
>>151737029
Part 6 may be one of the less good parts, but it's still pretty great in a few places.
>>
>>151737029
>I'm thinking of skip it
Just stop. Just don't ever read JoJo again.
>>
>I don't understand why Part 4 is so liked here on /a/.

me neither anon

>the rest of OP's post

fuck off retard
>>
fuck off
>>
>>151737029
I'm not the best part 6 fan out there but if you skip any of the parts you should kill yourself.
>>
>>151737535
but that was the point
Kira just wants a quiet life, but he's disturbing the lives of others
he's a hypocrite
>>
>>151737029
The ending is strange, but good. Make sure to listen to "What a Wonderful World" when reading the last few chapters
>>
File: keicho.png (398KB, 783x656px) Image search: [Google]
keicho.png
398KB, 783x656px
What was the saddest part in all of Jojo?
>>
I think part 3 is more entretaiment but part 4 has beter characters and plot, which is the important thing in a story.

Part 5 has good battles, but characters that take themselfs seriously even if they are just empty boxes.

Part 3: 7.5/10
Part 4: 7.6/10
Part 5: 6.5/10
>>
File: Sleep Tight Copper.jpg (242KB, 749x571px) Image search: [Google]
Sleep Tight Copper.jpg
242KB, 749x571px
>>151740648
>>
>>151740648
5 or 6
>>
>>151740676
>even if they are just empty boxes.

T O O S U B T LE
>>
File: Brunoascend.png (985KB, 554x777px) Image search: [Google]
Brunoascend.png
985KB, 554x777px
>>151740686
Why was part 5 so fucking sad?
>>
About part 6, some battles are shit, but Jolyne is the best JoJo of the first universe, pucci was a slave but a profundizated villain in the same time and it has a plot that keeps progressing without hesitation, probably the second best part.

-if you skip it cause bruh boring stuff glad you blow ur head with a fucking bazooka.
>>
Would Part 4 have been better if Oku died and Keicho lived and became the brojo?
>>
>>151740720
Some characters like abacchio, fugo or even bruno has seriously cruel pasts, but there aren't really interesting characters. In the first 4 parts they weren't too much characters with motivation pasts and all that shit because they were bizarre and simple characters. Part 5 tries to do something but it wasn't necesary. At least it was a good attemp,
>>
>>151740808
I guess Okuyasu dying would cause Keicho to try and change his ways and help Josuke but it's better the way it is now.
>>
I'm someone who wants to start JoJo and I was just wondering if the anime is a good adaption or not. Keep in mind that as soon as I finish the latest animated part of JoJo I plan on reading from where the anime left off.
>>
>>151740855
I'm really not sure what you mean
>>
>>151740855
Parts 1 and 2 had plenty of motivation, it was just 3 and 4 that fell off the map a bit with that. Jonathan, Joseph, Lisa Lisa, the Zeppelis, all had very strong motives
>>
>>151740951
>it was just 3 and 4 that fell off the map a bit with that

how so
>>
>>151740914
Anime covers first 4 parts for now. I'd recommend watching the 2012 anime(first 2 parts) and after that continue the series with the part 3 manga.

Part 3's adaptation is fucking terrible. Part 4's anime is way better but still not as good as the manga.
>>
yo jojofags whens the 30th anni. event
>>
>>151740989
Thanks.
>>
>>151740989
what

Part 3 is the best adaptatin that i've ever seen

Animation, music and the voice actors are amazing
>>
>>151741091
so fahnny joke
>>
File: jojo depressed horse.png (25KB, 360x552px) Image search: [Google]
jojo depressed horse.png
25KB, 360x552px
>>151738786
What sucks about it?
I know this is bait but I feel like having a meaningful conversation
>>
>>151741091
It stretches everything out way too fucking long. A lot of the fights could've and should've been 1 episode.
>>
>>151737206
Swap 6 and 5.
>>
>>151741140
We wont be alive t watch part 7 animated
>>
>>151741091
What animation are you talking about. Pacing is beyond terrible and they fucked up the final fight even worse.
>>
>>151737029
go for it
i skipped parts 3,5 and 6
don't listen to those fags that tell you to read every part
>>
>>151740971
Jotaro and Joseph both have strong motives in Holly's plot excuse illness that never comes up in the series again

Avdol gets a pass for running for his life from DIO

Kakyoin is pretty weak until his death, as much as I like his character. He tags along because Jotaro saves his life but he doesn't feel like he has much desire outside of "one of the crusaders"

Polnareff is interesting. He points out his reasons loud and clear and actually leaves until Avdol's death Top Kak saves him, but after Hanged Man is defeated he just feels like one of the guys.

Okuyasu doesn't have much motivation after RHCP. He wants to help his friends but doesn't have a strong reason.

Koichi believes in doing the right thing which is a plain motive which isn't terrible.

Jotaro it gets questionable why he is there in between the Rats and Atom Heart Father, given the arrow had been recovered and sent to the Speedwagon Foundation.

Rohan feels less like he is doing this for Reimi but more for fun. I dunno.

Josuke suffers the worst of everyone. The biggest flaw of his character is the same as Part 3 Jotaro: He feels less like a character and more like the main fighter to move the plot along. He starts strong as a character with Angelo but just slowly becomes the guy who fights things. He doesn't really develop. Koichi had the most development, but everyone else had more than Josuke.
>>
>>151737826
why would you post this solid opinion with such awful cosplay anon.
>>
>Hell yeah finally time for the time travel plot everybody has been jizzing about
>it gets resolved in one episode
>well whatever, time for the final confrontation!
>it ends on the same street corner it began by both sides just throwing shit at eachother until they die

This part has been the weakest one by far
>>
>>151741225
you should find a new hobby, anime is not for you
>>
>>151741281
t. anime professor

Thanks for the laugh doc.
>>
>>151740648
6 ending as a whole is easily the saddest but also bitter sweet part, saddest death is probably Gyro's death as Johnny sits there bloody as fuck reaching out crying to the sky apologizing and thanking Gyro as Gyro ascends.
>>
>>151741272
Are you implying that deadly queen fight was lackluster? Because it was really good imho. But here's my rankings of final boss fights.

7>5>3>1>2>4>6>8 only because there's still no end boss to be found yet.
>>
>>151736052
you summed up this thread
>>
File: jojomistake.jpg (53KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
jojomistake.jpg
53KB, 640x359px
>>151741186
Part 5 is going to happen at 2018 so let's factor in how long the parts in between parts took
October 5, 2012 and April 5, 2013 had PB and BT
Stardust Crusaders was announced in 2013 but only started airing and April 4, 2014 and went to June 19, 2015
DiU started April 1, 2016 and ended December 23, 2016
VA is shorter than DiU because of the lack of filler and more fighting than SoL so that will possibly take less than a year
the time in between jojo parts is getting shorter so SO will probably be made in 2019 (if VA ends by then)
SO is fairly lenghty so will take maybe a year
so hypothetically SBR should come out in 2021
>>
>>151741241
Avdol was just morally good, really.
>Kakyoin is pretty weak until his death, as much as I like his character. He tags along because Jotaro saves his life but he doesn't feel like he has much desire outside of "one of the crusaders"
That's the entire point. Kakyoin was introverted his whole life and felt no actual connection with any other person until Jotaro saved his life despite him being an enemy, it was the first time he ever had friends.
You don't really find this out until right before his death, that's true, but looking back knowing that makes a lot of his parts in the story stand out more.
>
Polnareff is interesting. He points out his reasons loud and clear and actually leaves until Avdol's death Top Kak saves him, but after Hanged Man is defeated he just feels like one of the guys.
I don't feel that way. I feel like the idea is that Polnareff was just moving on from his revenge.
And all his friends pursue DIO. The man who took control of him by force.
>Okuyasu doesn't have much motivation after RHCP. He wants to help his friends but doesn't have a strong reason.
He's an idiot and a follower
>Jotaro it gets questionable why he is there in between the Rats and Atom Heart Father, given the arrow had been recovered and sent to the Speedwagon Foundation.
Well if the implication is that he lived over-seas which is how Jolyne is American, then he was just hanging around in his home country being away from home like usual.
He also probably feels some kind of responsibility
>>
>>151741433
>that last bit about jotaro.
He's there to find out who is the stand user that's killing in morioh. And idk I guess find more Info about the arrow hoping kira knew something I guess. My last bit is pure speculation.
>>
Watching part 3 for the first time, does it ever get more fucked up than the shadow guy turning the egyptian chick into a fetus? It's pretty gross.
>>
>>151741433
cont
>Josuke suffers the worst of everyone. The biggest flaw of his character is the same as Part 3 Jotaro: He feels less like a character and more like the main fighter to move the plot along. He starts strong as a character with Angelo but just slowly becomes the guy who fights things. He doesn't really develop. Koichi had the most development, but everyone else had more than Josuke.
You're not entirely wrong. Jotaro and Josuke are both rather static characters.
I disagree with you on Jotaro simply because I feel like a lot of people have some kind of bias against any sort of stoic character, and he's amazing at being exactly that.
Josuke sort of seems like he's supposed to be this amazing combination of the past 3 major Joestars. Especially Joseph.
Josuke's motivation is literally his grand-father's death, where he does his inheriting for the whole story. Taking on the 'job of protecting his town'.
Araki gives him a lot of great character moments very early, and then part 4 segways in SoL more heavily so he becomes more comical and action hero-y. Like the idea is that in a town filled with teenage stand users there's someone with legit hero blood to take on people like serial killers

Everything else I can't really say more about
>>
>>151741391
How the hell was Part 1's final fight better than Killer Queen or Made in Heaven?
I'm actually curious what makes you think that it was better.
>>
>>151741511
Was that before or after Rats?
>>
>>151735359
>part 4 has no memorable or emotional moments

>the entire tonio arc
>okuyasu defeating akira by guessing
>josuke warming up to joseph
>the story about the delinquent saving josuke and his mom
>everything about reimi's alley and the hands that drag you to hell
>kira having a picnic with a severed hand
>echoes evolving into act 3
>rohan and janken kid flying into the air during their battle
>the entirety of highway star
>DAGA KOTOWARU
>the reveal of bites the dust's power
>the mona lisa story

i'll give you that the beginning of part 4 isn't that exciting but once it gets going it doesn't stop

and what do you mean kira is barely in it? he shows up for at least a little bit in almost every arc after his reveal. if anything DIO is the one who's barely there in part 3.
>>
File: VA GD.jpg (256KB, 1024x788px) Image search: [Google]
VA GD.jpg
256KB, 1024x788px
>>151741517
There's a stand later in the series that destroys peoples bodies via mold and some guy is complaining about how he badly he needs to piss and doesn't even have a lower body cause it got destroyed by mold and he's too drunk to realize it
>>
JoJo confessions? JoJo confessions.

Part 8 is my favorite part and I'm madly in love with it
>>
>>151741566
im really gonna need some thicker skin for this series
>>
>>151741232
Kill yourself retard
>>
>>151741554
>Rohan and Janken Kid flying in the air during their battle
>Not ROHAN PUNCHES A 6TH GRADER IN THE FUCKING FACE
>>
File: Part 5 Duwang.jpg (58KB, 500x463px) Image search: [Google]
Part 5 Duwang.jpg
58KB, 500x463px
>>151741580
sure
I really REALLY liked part 5 even with the duwang scans
>>
>>151741580
That really only makes sense and is the correct opinion.
If you like Jojo, you're about where it's going right now. There should be way more interest in 8
>>
File: Metallicapins.jpg (613KB, 741x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Metallicapins.jpg
613KB, 741x1200px
>>151741566
>>151741517
don't forget metallica
>>
>>151741232
2/10
>>
>>151741566
Holy fuck I never actually realized just how fucked the GD fight was because of the BnW scans (or maybe it's because it's been such a long time since I read it)

I don't even remember Cioccolata being split in half
>>
File: pucci light bean.jpg (1MB, 1538x851px) Image search: [Google]
pucci light bean.jpg
1MB, 1538x851px
>>151741580
the entire final fights of Part 6 and 7 had me on the verge of tears, I'm man enough to admit that
>>
File: 1483208975532.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483208975532.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
It gets overrated a lot here. There are too many characters, to the point that Josuke himself feels less like a protagonist and more like a side-character. It's kind of sad that an 8 year old kid with no Stand that gets introduced two-thirds of the way into the story is a more dynamic and interesting character than any of the heroes except maybe Rohan. Seriously, Okuyasu does fuck-all from the moment he's introduced except job to Red Hot Chili Pepper and eat Tonio's food. Koichi and Jotaro don't do anything between fighting Sheer Heart Attack and delivering the coup de grace to Kira. Joseph just hangs out for the entire manga. And then there are characters like Yuuya, Mikitaka and Hazamada who are inexplicably given one-shot roles as allies and then totally forgotten about. The plot also meanders a lot. As much as people harp on Part 3 for being "stand user of the week", Part 4 is much worse with this. In Part 3, there was a constant sense of progression as the group got closer and closer to Dio on their journey. In Part 4, there isn't really an overarching goal until halfway through the story, and it winds up getting put on pause a lot in spite of that. Most of the manga is spent watching the characters aimlessly wander around and get into fights with enemy stand users.

But, Part 4 easily has the best villain in the entirety of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, and it also has some of the most iconic arcs and scenes. Kira being such a great character is kind of a double-edged sword though, with the protagonists being such weak characters overall. It makes his defeat a lot less cathartic than it should have been. I think most people probably empathize with Kira more than they should, simply because he's far more interesting and realized than any of the other characters in the manga.

It may get overrated, but I'd really only put Steel Ball Run and Stardust Crusaders above it. I know I'll get shit on for the latter though, because hating Part 3 is a meme here.
>>
>>151741546
That was after rats.
>>151741534
I liked the fight and how good it was it doesn't make parts 4 and 6 bad it's just
>my rankings.
>>151741554
Did the Anime even show josukes hair origin story? I don't even remember it being there.
>>
>>151741727
> There are too many characters, to the point that Josuke himself feels less like a protagonist and more like a side-character.
Same thing happened in part 5 to Giorno, Bruno took the spotlight A LOT from GioGio
>>
>>151741729
They did, yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Dg0eQuiRsU

Excuse the ass quality video.
>>
>>151741758
Giogio was so underutilized it's criminal. Being half dio was mentioned a few times but went nowhere. Truly arakis weakest protag.
>>
>>151741797
the Jotaro Koichi side-plot in the beginning with Giorno being half Dio going nowhere was weird. Jotaro hears one report from Koichi about black Sabbeth and he just assumes everything is good and they fuck off so Bruno and Mista can carry most of the part
>>
>>151736052
I know you're trying to shitpost, and that's an incredible oversimplification, but honestly that's where JoJo excels.

Araki wasn't great at characterization and storytelling until Steel Ball Run, but he's always been a master at creating memorable scenes and moments.
>>
>>151741727
>Koichi and Jotaro don't do anything between Sheer heart Attack and the finishing blow

Jotaro is the one who trapped Kira's Dad in the photo.
>>
Now that Part 4 is done airing is it cool to like Part 3 again
>>
>>151741966
Yeah, these faggots are fake as shit
>>
>>151741758
The difference is that Bruno stepped up to the point of essentially usurping the role of protagonist, and Mista was pretty consistent as a deuterogonist. Everyone else stayed consistent in their roles as side characters.

In Part 4 the cast essentially plays hot potato with their roles. You can argue that Koichi is the protagonist, the deuterogonist or a supporting character in different parts of the story. Same with Rohan.
>>
Does Josuke have good characterization
>>
File: 1459971401458.png (408KB, 353x548px) Image search: [Google]
1459971401458.png
408KB, 353x548px
>>151741722
The ending fight in part 6 was really depressing, just seeing pucci get stronger and stronger and more uncontrollable with everyone doing everything in their power to stop him to no avail was crushing.
I think jolyne is the worst jojo since she was the only one who failed and let every die in the process. But that made it even sadder too.
>>
>>151742017
Josuke doesn't think evil people should be left to suffer and die
but he also doesnt want to get mud on his thousands of yens worth of clothing
he also will trick some dumb fat kid into making money for him and try to scam him as an idea man
he also would absolutely throw himself into danger for a friend no matter what

so he's all over the place
>>
>>151741727
Even the filler scenes have a reason and purpose though. When it segways into the more goofy side it builds up the town itself, Morioh feels like a concrete and interesting place. In part 3, before they get to Egypt it's just random places no one gives a fuck about they move inbetween just to fight people there and move again.

The only true filler is, like, surface (garbage) and tonio (which is fantastic filler). Everything else serves a purpose. Whether it's Josuke thinking up new ways to use his abilities which end up incorporated in the Kira fight or introducing concepts and characters that are reincorporated into the main arcs because everything has a point and has interesting side stories used to foreshadow them subtly whereas in part 3 you can watch the start then skip significant parts of the story and it doesn't matter. If you skipped portions of part 4 you'd have no idea about the callbacks or even a slight understanding of most of the shit in the final fight is. Skip straight to the DIO fight in part 3 from the start after the crew gets together and the most you'll wonder is "where's avdol?"

Not to say that after they get to Eygpt part 3 isn't a fun ride.
>>
File: weather and emporio.jpg (176KB, 709x1024px) Image search: [Google]
weather and emporio.jpg
176KB, 709x1024px
>>151742053
honestly the saddest part of it was
knowing that by the creation of the Ireneverse the normal universe doesn't exist anymore and all the experiences and characters we've grown to love never existed or will exist because Emporio had to be a little shit
>>
>>151742089
>since she was the only one who failed

Jonathan died
Joseph got lucky
Josuke nearly died and was basically lucky Okuyasu showed up alive, then everyone else came and cleaned up for him
Johnny couldn't defeat Dio in the end.

Only Jotaro and Giorno seal the deal on a personal level, and half their groups die before they do.
>>
>>151742053
Her crew all died, but everyone else in the world was fine. The whole point of getting killed by MiH was that it meant permanent death and not looping around to know your fate.
>>
>>151742157
missed
>>151742053
>>
The only good Jojo part is 7.

Honestly, the entire series is basically shit, aside from SBR. I wish Araki just illustrated and invented powers and had someone else write the story for him.
>>
>>151742218
3/10
>>
>>151742218
But the appeal of JoJo is the characters, settings, memorable moments and fights.

Someone else writing jojo fights would be trash.
>>
>>151742249
FIGHTS
FIGHTS
FIGHTS
>>
>>151741622
>metallica gets animated
>its not animation its just a black screen
>>
>>151741727
>any opinion i dont like is a meme
>>
File: banana hun.jpg (981KB, 1169x900px) Image search: [Google]
banana hun.jpg
981KB, 1169x900px
>>151742218
>not loving the stupid writing
What's wrong with you
>>
File: 1483262748734.gif (639KB, 540x357px) Image search: [Google]
1483262748734.gif
639KB, 540x357px
>>151742249

Having an actual story with characters that feel somewhat like actual people would be nice. It would add impact and meaning to all of those wacky fights, instead of just "oh, wow, that's pretty weird. Huh."

Jojofags probably couldn't handle anything that wasn't Point A to Point B, with obnoxious memes in the middle, though.
>>
>>151742326
>lol giorno never uses his damage reflection power again
>lol why does polpo just pull the trigger when he bites the gun banana

lol
>>
File: jojolionface.jpg (67KB, 458x458px) Image search: [Google]
jojolionface.jpg
67KB, 458x458px
I will post this here, hoping that someone will read and like it

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12294361/1/Jojo-s-Bizarre-Adventure-Chosen-by-Fate
>>
>>151741391
>8 that low
>muh end boss
I'd give you a free (You) for that post but hiroshima removed them, fucking gook.
>>
File: 1482879437265.png (11KB, 184x179px) Image search: [Google]
1482879437265.png
11KB, 184x179px
>>151742383
>polpo squeezes a banana while eating it
what
>>
>>151742375
>Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
>why is this series main focus a bizarre adventure
>shit sux

5/10
especially since you're posting a .gif from that low-tier comedy trash
>>
>>151742403
anything created by gold experience will defend itself, anon
>>
>>151742383
I never fathomed why Giorno didn't just cover himself with various worms, parasites and insects. That way, most everybody would be too disgusted to touch him, and even if they did, the damage would be reflected back. Even if King Crimson tried to donut WormGiorno, he'd end up donuting himself.
>>
File: eyes of a stranger.png (22KB, 676x174px) Image search: [Google]
eyes of a stranger.png
22KB, 676x174px
>>151742385
It's alright
My friend and I are making a jojo fanic as well yet we just have stand concepts that I think are cool and the intro arc
>>
>>151742450
>Even if King Crimson tried to donut WormGiorno, he'd end up donuting himself.

I totally thought that's how Giorno was gonna win at first, actually.
not necessarily with worms
>>
File: 1478566627167.jpg (76KB, 688x688px) Image search: [Google]
1478566627167.jpg
76KB, 688x688px
>>151742418
>Story gives you no reason to become invested in the characters or care about anything happening to them
>it's okay because it's not supposed to be about a story but wacky adventures
>lol ZA WARUDO

At least Sabagebu had characters; Jojo just has automatons that state Araki's inane observations at random. There's not many things you're going to find with less interesting characters and plot than Jojo though; I could've posted a picture of anything.

Is there anything more pathetic than a Jojofag?
>>
>>151742093
You wouldn't know what the fuck is going on because the actual plot doesn't start until halfway through the story, like I said. I wouldn't argue that as being a good thing, honestly. I wouldn't argue that a plot having a clear ending from the onset is a bad thing, either. You could apply your asinine logic to oversimplify a lot of stories. The Lord of the Rings for example. Skip straight to Frodo throwing the ring into Mount Doom from the start after he and Sam leave Hobbiton and the most you'll wonder is "where's Gandalf?"

I do like how the story seems to flow and evolve somewhat naturally at points, but you're over-exaggerating everything being foreshadowing and having a point. The only things that really get introduced in "side-arcs" and brought into the main arc are Cinderella and Stray Cat. Minor characters like Yuuya and Mikitaka getting brought back for one-offs kind of robs from the main cast, as I already explained. Even if it adds to the atmosphere I don't feel it's justified when the cast is already spread as thin as it is.
>>
>>151742506
4/10
now you're just obvious :^)
>At least Sabagebu had characters
>generic anime girl arch-types
>characters
lol
>>
>>151734088
did the part 4 anime fuck it up for new people?
I haven't seen it yet but it was one of my favorite manga parts
2 > 4 > 7
>>
>>151742314
It literally is a meme. Do you not understand what that word means?

I didn't even say anything negative about people holding that opinion.
>>
File: characterD.jpg (1MB, 1241x964px) Image search: [Google]
characterD.jpg
1MB, 1241x964px
>>151742506
different strokes for different folks I guess, Jojo (for me at least) was the only series to actually make me care about the characters, I didn't want Gyro or Joylne, or Jotaro, or anyone (you get the idea) to actually die, even if I didn't really like the character (in the case of Narancia) but I still wanted them to live y'know?
I know I'm just taking the bait but I like conversations
I guess Jojo just isn't for everyone
pic kinda related
>>
>>151742628
Why are you responding like that
he's not looking for that
>>
Hey are we gonna get the ghost of kira short and rohan in Paris? Just finished the last 4 episodes and wow I am glad they held off budget for the shit episodes. That final bites the dust was amazing
>>
>>151742218
>>151742375
>>151742506
le epin amine gril
>>
File: stewray catp.jpg (15KB, 467x318px) Image search: [Google]
stewray catp.jpg
15KB, 467x318px
>>151742643
sometimes I just want to be part of a good conversation in these threads, I usually arrive too late to have a meaningful discussion and end up with all the shitposters
>>
>>151742395
Read the post again retard
>>
Ey did the new chapter for pt 8 come out on the 19th? I was on vacation for a bit.
>>
>>151742773
JJL got cancelled because part 4 didnt sell enough blu rays
>>
>>151742375
I agree with some of what you're saying, but honestly Araki has proven that he doesn't need meaningful characterization to generate emotion and impact. Araki is a genius when it comes to building a scene.

Shigechi was a terrible little shit, but his death scene had more emotion and impact than most anime have in their entirety.
>>151742506
People who post image macros in 2016.
>>
>>151742793
kek
>>
>>151742799
Oh shit, I forgot that it's 2017. That makes it even more pathetic.
>>
>>151742558
>the actual plot

The problem with what you were saying and why I used the argument I did was that you argued that the filler in part 3 is better because they had a set destination from the outset, when in reality that matters very little until the very end. It's just moving from spot to spot to have random ass encounters with shitty stands until they get to egypt and narrow their search down and only then does it become interesting.

There are plenty of call backs to previous arcs in the various attacks Josuke uses, the hands in the alleyway, Alleyway hands, Riemi getting the final blow, Kira's dad, Shinobu waiting and a plethora of other shit that comes back in the very end. There's a few side characters that only ever come back for various side character roles but the focus is still primarily on Josuke, Koichi and Rohan. Shigechi is integral, yukako leads to Cinderella and has her and Koichi's side story close, Cheap Trick is used to remind the viewers of the alleyway and Riemi for the finale fight, RHCP is in and of itself a multiple chapter arc and an "actual plot" and can't be counted as filler.

The story naturally progresses from one spot to the next except in surface and Tonio's where it leads to literally nothing. The one off characters are a fuck of a lot better than most of DIO's mooks from part 3.

The main cast I feel is spread fine, Joseph rightly doesn't do much at his old age, Jotaro plays just enough of the mentor character to leave an impact without overshadowing anyone, the one off characters don't take up much time but leave an impact, Koichi gets plenty of development, Rohan while still being a cunt softens and shows his resolve, Josuke is no more developed than any other jojo that isn't jolyne or johnny, Hayato in his short time becomes a great charcter and so on. Oku's the only one you can really argue doesn't get developed enough.
>>
>>151734088
>Part 4 is so liked here on /a/
Uh, Part 4 is one of the most liked parts in every JoJo community. People will debate 2, 3, 5, 7...but everyone likes 4.
>>
bumpenis
>>
File: 1483230211976.jpg (76KB, 491x565px) Image search: [Google]
1483230211976.jpg
76KB, 491x565px
>>151737029
STOP WITH THE FUCKING SKIPPING PARTS MEME
>>
File: jojo3.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
jojo3.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>151734088
for me part 3 was better, better villian

https://youtu.be/ULK9kVZeC3k
>>
>>151737029
It ain't worth it if it means missing out on best girl right here
>>
>>151741580
I roleplay offline fights in ASB in my head, imagining character dialogue and taking fights slow unless the character I'm playing is a rushdown sort of lad.
>>
>>151743198
Not the nips
They like it better thanks to the anime, but it's still not one of their favorite parts
>>
File: 1482514791800.png (658KB, 915x509px) Image search: [Google]
1482514791800.png
658KB, 915x509px
>>151734088
Is this the best jojoke video?!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_uafycfDlMlTUZJTEJZYXZxWUE/view
>>
>>151744519
Do they know Parts 4 2 and 7 are the West's favorites?
>>
>>151744519
Nips have shit taste tho. Why you think we only see shitty borderline harem animes being made?

Who you think is consuming them?
>>
I'm not into part 7 and I haven't started with part 8 /a/. Why did the universe have to be rebooted? Where the hell did the arrows come from? Will I have to go to another series to hear more of Jotaro's VA
>>
File: Ringo_4.jpg (293KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ringo_4.jpg
293KB, 1920x1080px
Was hyped for this fight but it was different from what I thought it would be but still good. Ringo wasn't a badass at all, he was literally a coward who got ass raped.

Why do people like this guy anyway?
>>
>>151744358
>best girl
>barely any porn of her
>>
>>151744534
No, none of this shit is funny.

>n-no fun allowed
This is why people call us Jojobronies :^)
>>
File: 1481072566536.png (514KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481072566536.png
514KB, 720x720px
>>151734088
you big fat motherfucker, you're not alone.

I've been watching part 1 to 3 since december of last year and I'm just fucking dissapointed. I just finished ep 10 of DiU and the chef guy was ok but the whole fucking thing was boring. I don't understand why so many anons suck jojo cock. Yu-Gi-Oh is the better wtf-moments-school-life manga. my guess is that all this praise comes from anons who'd never heard of Jojo before the anime was announced. what? has 90% of /a/ never played Jump Ultimate Stars? or any of the vidya that featured Jojo? because that's how I discovered it.

and please someone tell me when does the plot of part 4 starts, okayasu and koichi are neat to watch but I'm fucking tired of waiting for something worthwhile to happen..
>>
>>151743140
Okuyasu did develop during when he was talking with a dead Keicho and Okuyasu was finally able to decide for himself on what to do instead of relying on his brother. I think that's enough for Okuyasu considering his intelligence.
>>
File: 1482224067622.png (135KB, 366x344px) Image search: [Google]
1482224067622.png
135KB, 366x344px
>>151740484
>reading Part 1
>when you can get all the needed info for Part 3 in a few sentences
>>
File: panel.jpg (61KB, 200x388px) Image search: [Google]
panel.jpg
61KB, 200x388px
Is this a reference to a specific panel? Kinda reminds me of a DIO fight, but I can't find it.
>>
File: 523186_original.jpg (87KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
523186_original.jpg
87KB, 500x281px
>>151740648
Is no one going to mention the saddest part in all of Jojo? It had its flaws but Part 1 tore me up.
>>
>>151742123
That's wrong, though. The normal universe was saved and nothing really changed that wasn't caused by Pucci. Jonathan still died on the boat, Joseph still accidentally a Kars into space, Jotaro still killed Dio. Jolyne just has a different name for some reason and didn't get framed and sent to prison. Even the souls of the people killed by MiH were brought back because Pucci wasn't able to complete the loop. The only difference is that part 6 never happened.
>>
>>151744866
The plot starts at Ep 21
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 250x192px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 250x192px
>>151741855
Look man it certainly can come down to preference but jojo part 4 is liked by many because it is the story of a town that feels like a living being. Thus the villian, who can be somewhat sympathized with, is problematic in his nature. He inherently kills in his quest for peace of mind. I get that you like SC because it has high stakes and emotional bonds. It certainly did define the shonen genre for the next twenty or so years but jojos part 4 explores a new level of creative emotional involvement with a developed world. Josuke is a kid who cares for his home and wants most people to be at peace. His interests and emotional responsibility towards his friends are the driving force for Araki's first real take on raw emotion that is not strictly formed from a shonen style fight. You can certainly also look at Rowan and josukes rivalry as a reference towards Shakespeare's Merchant of Venice as the Rowan's hatred is not unlike Shylocks. There's a lot to find in this work and it's a shame that people view it as a shonen when it really is more than that.
>>
File: 076.jpg (135KB, 658x768px) Image search: [Google]
076.jpg
135KB, 658x768px
>>151740686
I cried like a little kid when he died, hands down saddest death, pisscop will be missed.
>>
>>151737029
I like it. Stone Free is cool.
>>
>>151737206
7>4=2>5>6>3>1
>>
>>151746040
Jonathan was too pure for this world.
>>
>>151744732
Who wants to fuck plankton? Seriously.
>>
>>151746327
Me?
>>
>>151746327
literally me
>>
Why couldn't we have had Galasui?
>>
>>151746627
Lesbians? In a women's prison?

No way, that's too far fetched even for Jojo.
>>
>>151746659
I don't care about that, honestly. It's more that I liked the design more.
>>
File: 1482260911464.gif (874KB, 464x258px) Image search: [Google]
1482260911464.gif
874KB, 464x258px
Guys, is there a whatsapp or other application group to discuss about JoJo in general? Id love it and Im thinking about starting one if not.
>>
>>151746627
Either the editors said no or Araki thought that having a woman character in love with a female character then becoming a male character in another timeline so he could finally get with a woman would be kind of offensive so he decided to make him a man from the beginning. We'll probably never know, not until Araki is an ancient husk of a man and no longer works for Shueisha and publishes a book talking about his years working on JJBA and mentions what happened there.
>>
Just finished part
does anyone else had their experience ruined by the ending? her being such bullshit deus ex machina, and the whole stab yourself to win mechanic sounded pretty dull. Also
>Sets death to zero
Now that's edgy and unnecessary

Aside from that it was pretty good tbqh
>>
>>151748282
>Part 5
>>
>>151734321
At least Part 3 had them progressing towards their goal, it's not any more filler than Saint Seiya's shitty "beat all the guys standng in your way" gimmick. Part 4 is actual filler.
>>
>>151748137
There's a skype group.
>>
Gio vs green day was glorious
Can't wait for Diavolo to get his ass handed to him
>>
>>151734088
Nice bait anon, take this (You)
>>
>>151744534
Those things are my guilty pleasure
My favourite is the Josuke roast lord one
>>
>>151748282
Why does everyone consider this an asspull ?
The first thing that Polnareff tells them is that he knows a way to defeat him.
When we actually says that if he can give the arrow to the gang they win, as long as Diavolo can't get it before them.
They all team up to get the arrow from Diavolo before he uses it, and Giorno uses it first, then win.
It's not more of an asspull than a volcanic eruption that hits the right spots, "same type of stand", or Kira being an autist shouting his name in the middle of the street and talking out loud all the time
>>
File: 1427194483401.png (132KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
1427194483401.png
132KB, 500x475px
>>151742628
>The entire jesus subplot never actually went anywhere
>his corpse just got locked in a basement in New York to bless the USA for the 21st century
>all those spooky appearances to the main characters as if he were guiding them towards his resurrection or something never amounted to anything
>he wasn't reborn through pregnant Lucy
>jesus wasn't the final villain

What did Araki mean by this?
>>
>>151748619
Because Diavolo gets the arrow first
>>
File: mj.jpg (42KB, 579x538px) Image search: [Google]
mj.jpg
42KB, 579x538px
>>151734088
Isn't JoJo just for the memes?
>>
File: Jojoheaven.jpg (16KB, 269x244px) Image search: [Google]
Jojoheaven.jpg
16KB, 269x244px
>>151748664
>tfw they took johnny's equivalent exchanged body back after he stole the holy corpse again
>tfw morioh buried the holy corpse instead of johnny
>tfw jobin is looking for that corpse so he can fuse with it using rokaka

HEAVEN is coming friend
>>
>>151748664
If Jesus doesn't play a role before the end of part 8 I'm gonna be mad.
He still has to explain the bite marks and the equivalent exchange
>>
>>151735953
My BD is arriving tomorrow. Rips shortly after
>>
>catching up
>don't realize that Yukako's VA is Mamiko Noto until minute 20 of the last episode because she makes a more cutesy voice
wew
>>
>>151748332
None of the guys standing in the way had any longer-lasting effect on the story besides the two heel-face turns and Hol Horse. You can eliminate their stories and nothing would change, which is pretty much the definition of filler material. In fact, that's what the OVAs did with Stardust Crusaders.

Meanwhile in Diamond, less than half of the Stand Masters are dispensable.
>>
>>151748332
>Part 3 has them progressing towards their goal
But it didn't? It was literally just random enemy of the day until they got to egypt, then random enemy of the day until they got to DIO. Pretty much none of the minor villains had any impact on the story at all, but in part 4 almost every minor villain comes back and contributes to the story in some way.

You really don't know what filler is do you?
>>
I just like Part 8 because every single Stand User has been valuable to the story so far
>>
>King Nothing
>California King Bed
>Nut King Call
>WalKing Heart
>Paper Moon King
>Speed King
>People still think we aren't gonna be getting King Crimson in Part 8
>>
Favorite fight in part 5?
Mine's Grateful Dead, Pesci and Prosciutto are fucking cool
>>
File: 1482711852639.png (273KB, 273x462px) Image search: [Google]
1482711852639.png
273KB, 273x462px
>>151749320
White Album.
Pretty funny, tense and dynamic fight.
Also the refrence is god tier.
>>
File: rohan.png (128KB, 189x251px) Image search: [Google]
rohan.png
128KB, 189x251px
>>151749370
Is that pic shopped? i don't remember Koichi being that small in the manga
>>
>>151749398
I think it's not shopped. I could be wrong though.
Araki draws a lot of cute QUALITY in the manga.
DiU has a lot of it.
>>
>>151749398
What about the kid with black hair that had the stand that imitated Josuke
He started off as average height but became a midget
>>
>>151749580
That happened with Tamami in the manga too. i always thought it happened because they were scared of Koichi and they shrinked like it happens in some cartoons
>>
>>151745873
The World when it first appeared to Hierophant Green during the car chase.
>>
Why didn't they just use Joseph's camera ability to find Kira
>>
>>151749706
He was old and weak
>>
>>151741727
>The plot also meanders a lot. As much as people harp on Part 3 for being "stand user of the week", Part 4 is much worse with this.
tbqh this is a great point. In Part 3 they're at least constantly working towards one goal from beginning to end. Part 4 just kinda muddles around with different stand users until Kira shows up and the show decides to have a plot.

I like both though
>>
File: 1473444944563.gif (2MB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
1473444944563.gif
2MB, 540x303px
>>151734088
Filler towards what? When Part 4 came out the overall goal of JoJo had been accomplished so Araki decided to write a story to stand on its own.
I feel sad for you that you couldn't just enjoy Part 4 for what it was. And this is coming from a guy whose favourite part is Vento Aureo.
>>
>>151749721
but the only reason he was in Japan in the first place was to use his camera ability to find red hot chili peppers guy
>>
File: tumblr_nv5q35XqJr1s4z8ljo1_1280.jpg (314KB, 500x862px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nv5q35XqJr1s4z8ljo1_1280.jpg
314KB, 500x862px
Slice of life spinoffs/scenes you want someone to make a doujin of
>>
File: sbr_color_v22_004.jpg (874KB, 1520x1200px) Image search: [Google]
sbr_color_v22_004.jpg
874KB, 1520x1200px
>>151740648
I never recovered
>>
>>151749854
The one where Diavolo ventures out to the North Pole to erase Santa because he was told as a child that Santa always watches out for naughty children.
He also kills the gang with Killer Queen.
>>
File: 1482602656959.gif (2MB, 273x485px) Image search: [Google]
1482602656959.gif
2MB, 273x485px
>>151749886
SHUT UP STOP IT WAS AN ACCIDENT REE
>>
File: f6b78e548834df4b4786966ba70501a9.jpg (594KB, 800x1122px) Image search: [Google]
f6b78e548834df4b4786966ba70501a9.jpg
594KB, 800x1122px
>>151749854
>Rohan goes to the ghost alley to draw the old decrepit houses as reference for his manga
>He meets up with Reimi there and they decide to go into one of the houses, since Reimi hasn't been inside them yet
>They end up getting stuck inside
>They find out that it's haunted by the demon that used to live in the mountains that Rohan bought
>They have to spend the night together in the haunted house getting spooked
>It comes morning and they leave
>Reimi phases through the wall of the house instead of using the door
>Rohan questions whether or not she could have just left the house at any time
>"I wanted to spend the night with you"
>Insert tsundere Rohan
It writes itself
>>
>>151742249
>The characters
Are completely underdeveloped or unlikable half the time.

>Settings
Which are very often underused in the earlier parts

>Memorable moments
This is accurate.

>Fights
These are also fine, but it's harder to actually care considering the characters aren't particularly interesting.
>>
>>151749990
>The characters are completely underdeveloped or unlikable half the time
Yeah for like, parts 1-3 and even then that's going off lightly. What do you mean they're unlikable? Not every single character needs development to be a good character, but the characters from 4-8 are fucking brilliant with how memorable they are and how fun it is to read the story and read their adventures.
>>
>>151734088
I have never seen JoJo but want to. Is it good? What am I in for?
>>
>>151750016
I really fucking hate Koichi and the fact that he takes up time that could be spent on Okuyasu is what I mean.
>>
>>151750057
Don't listen to the memes, just start with the anime and make your way up to the manga. You're in for a series with really fun adventures, fantastic characters and from part 3 onwards some of the greatest fights in manga.

Also get out before you're spoiled, general consensus is that parts 1-3 are great but every part after is much better. Don't skip any parts though.
>>
BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN
>>
>>151750073
That's just one character and while I agree I wish Okuyasu got more time I think Koichi was a great character. Doesn't mean all the other characters in the series are unlikable though, like seriously.
>>151750100
(Listen)
>>
File: tumblr_nxevs6wmwJ1rm1c5wo1_500.jpg (78KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxevs6wmwJ1rm1c5wo1_500.jpg
78KB, 500x358px
>>151750057
I absolutely love it, it's my favorite series of all time, but even still, I can't call it good. Its writing is subpar at best, the characters rarely get development if ever, plot elements are introduced and then never brought up again, characters change designs and even genders at random, it's just very all over the place.
Even still, it's so much fun. It has by far the most fun community/memes out of any manga community I've ever seen and really the whole thing is such a fun journey I can't not recommend it. I love Jojo so much for so many reasons, but like I said, if you're picky and want a good story, Jojo isn't that. It's just a bizarre, whacky adventure.
>>
>>151750057
I've only been into it for a year and it became my favourite manga franchise of all time. A lot of people have trouble getting past the first chapter despite it only being 10 episodes but it's worth it. Watch the anime until you can't resist switching to the manga to read the next parts.
>>
File: img000021.png (331KB, 1043x1500px) Image search: [Google]
img000021.png
331KB, 1043x1500px
Was it rape?
>>
File: Kira3rdform.png (771KB, 464x696px) Image search: [Google]
Kira3rdform.png
771KB, 464x696px
Why is Kira so perfect apart from the killing
>>
>>151734383
>the story is weak
I'd say the same for Stardust Crusaders. Only nips love the part a lot. At least part 4 has likable characters and entertaining monster o the week plot.
>>
>>151750289
They fucked up this scene in the anime sadly
>>
>>151750123
>I absolutely love it, it's my favorite series of all time, but even still, I can't call it good. Its writing is subpar at best,
you people are ridiculous. JJBA is more than 30 years old. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to write an interesting story for 30 years?
>>
>>151750373
I know man, I was expecting a really cool scene but he just showed up in the room with his new "matured" state
>>
>>151750373
You mean they didn't show this scene? The reveal they did was fine too and was made up for more with the silly comb scene.
>>
>>151750434
Yeah
>>
File: OP330.jpg (417KB, 1600x868px) Image search: [Google]
OP330.jpg
417KB, 1600x868px
Is the sixth stand in Great Days supposed to be Earth, Wind and Right?
>pic related
>>
>>151741611
Is that Niggastream translation on the left?
>>
>>151750594
Earth, Wind and Fire*
>>
>>151750594
Yes
>>
File: e77.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
e77.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
>>151750387
That doesn't excuse it from being poor writing, though. Sure, it's thirty years old, that's fine and all. It still has shit writing, though.
>>
>>151750701
Parts 1-3 has shit writing, people don't give enough credit for how great the writing is from parts 4 onwards. Kira and Pucci are some of the best written villains in general, and parts 7-8 have had some REALLY great storytelling in them as well as Araki's characterization steadily improving.

I don't get it, is this the new meme? "I like JoJo b-but the writing is 100% shit, like, worse than your average shounen!" Do people say this to not sound embarassed that they're jojofags?
>>
>>151734088
Underage amerifat can't like anything that doesn't have relatable high school kid
>>
>>151750746
No, the writing is just plain shit. Araki forgets so many things and starts so many plot points that don't go anywhere. People that deny Jojo being shit are the cancer in the community. Why's it so hard just to admit the writing is garbage?
>>
>>151734383
Part 5 is basically filler desu I don't want it to be adapted. Lets just skip to part 6 so we can get Part 7 faster
>>
>>151750766
>The writing is just plain shit
>Araki forgets so many things and starts so many plot points that don't go anywhere
Why don't you give some examples and explain how they detract fully from the overall story to make the parts irredeemably shit and garbage?
>>
>>151750825
Araki just has a habit of focusing on one central storyline and going along that. That's fine and dandy, but it's usually extremely straightforward. The genius in Araki's writing is in the fights, and how the characters and Stands use science in really creative and crazy ways, and I love that. But the overall writing and story becomes VERY straightforward and bland as a result. Most of the parts can be summed up with "find out who main villain is, fight some people until the main cast gets to the main villain, fight main villain." There's little to no side stories and when Araki actually tries to make a side story or develop a character, like say, Yukako and Koichi's relationship, it feels extremely forced and underdeveloped.
It's like Araki has so many ideas but has no idea how to write them into the story. I've never once felt sad about a death in Jojo just because I feel like I barely even got to know the characters.
It's just everything being underdeveloped, mostly.
>>
>>151750912
Firstly, thanks for actually taking the time to give some examples and not shitpost.
>But it's usually extremely straightforward
I'd argue against that, even in part 5 the objective changes quite a bit throughout the story and it's the 2nd most battle-heavy part. Part 4 felt somewhat aimless but most of the time it was to build up the town of Morioh and help us care for the characters in it by characterizing them as normal people, when Kira came into the fray the part became a lot more of a mystery. Part 6 focused much more on the villain than the average part, and for the most of the part it wasn't just "Beat Pucci", it actually felt like an adventure with a lot of turns thanks to how Araki brilliantly wrote Part 6 with making the story both focus on Jolyne and Pucci himself. Part 7 as well is a great example of Araki's prowess of a writer: The main goal of SBR is in the title itself, the race, but the race really becomes sidetracked to focus on the characters which it does pretty damn well with added elements of the corpse and many minor villains that actually characterise the protagonists through the fights themselves (E.g. Mandom, Civil War, Tattoo-You!)

Part 8 is by far the best example of Araki's writing and I'd completely go against your point of Araki's writing not being anything special because part 8 is one of the best manga I've read so far in terms of how well Araki handles the story. He doesn't give too much away with each chapter but he always expands on something whilst leaving many trails and hints along the way to make speculating what'll happen next a fucking blast. An example that comes to mind is how Araki wrote Gappy's description of Yotsuyu as him somehow being able to have a feeling that Yotsuyu was the kind of scummy person who'd do anything to get a higher position over someone during a confrontation. Fastforward about 25 chapters later and you've got Yotsuyu taking Karera hostage in a pretty rape-esque fashion.
>>
>>151749135
>implying Killer Queen isn't coming back again
>>
File: image.png (100KB, 868x303px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
100KB, 868x303px
>>151750825
Not him but Araki definitely forgets lots of things that make me question his writing and if he even plans ahead. Just re-read part 5 recently so I'll just list some examples from the top of my head

>Gold Experiences disorientation punch
>Gold Experience damage reflection
>Polpo eats his fingers which is left unexplained (perhaps he was planned as a vampire which is why he stays indoors, is giant, has spooky eyes, ect)
>Fugo plot line was dropped
>Bruno punching his past self is left unexplained (can be interpreted as Diavolo lending Bruno his power)
>forgot that stands can't be harmed by anything else that isn't a stand which he does in other parts as well
>>
File: fruitdad isnt happy.png (173KB, 382x573px) Image search: [Google]
fruitdad isnt happy.png
173KB, 382x573px
>>151749135
KING OF
BROKEN HEARTS
or
KILL THE KING
>>
>>151750912
cont.
>There's little to no side stories/They feel extremely forced when they do happen
Maybe in part 4 but most of the interactions and showings of relationships are done through how the crew interact with eachother. Like, part 4's one of the best examples for having a group that actually all knows eachother and are shown repeatedly. Part 5 does this well too with the whole gang aspect and a lot of silly little scenes that really show that the group are not only together, but pretty young too.

Something I'd point out to completely disagree with you however is that from part 7 onwards, Araki handled character relationships like a champ. Gyro and Johnny have one of the best relationships in general because they are characterised so much through their little interactions and the friendship between them feels absolutely genuine.

Keep in mind though that Parts 1-6 were pretty much done decades ago, Araki has improved significantly as a writer with parts 7 and 8 alone, but even then the way he characterises characters in parts 4-6 is great.
>I've never once felt sad about a death in JoJo because I feel like I barely even got to know the characters
Honestly not sure why you'd feel that, different strokes I guess but I found it very hard not to feel sad during deaths like Bruno's, the part 6 gang's or Gyro's death.
>>151751150
A lot of these don't really effect the story in a huge way though aside from Fugo, which I'll give you. PHF does a really damn good job of tying his character up though. I'm not saying Araki is perfect but discrediting all his great work because of some retcons really is dumb.
>>
>>151750594
>Rohan and Okuyasu get pushed to the side so Yukako can stand closer to the middle
Why she does fuck all after the Cinderella arc compared to both Rohan and Okuyasu
>>
File: DEXATI20170102055923.png (519KB, 539x868px) Image search: [Google]
DEXATI20170102055923.png
519KB, 539x868px
ORA ORA [/spoiler ]
>>
>>151751323
delet, star plat is pure stand.
>>
>>151737535
Shitgetchi was absolute garbage, if he didn't die I guarantee he would have been the next main antagonist
>>
>>151734088
i can easly explain king crimson
>>
File: king crimsons court.jpg (45KB, 680x686px) Image search: [Google]
king crimsons court.jpg
45KB, 680x686px
>>151752347
Dont.
>>
>>151750288
absolutely
>>
>>151750766
>Calls the writing shit
>Gets given a shit ton of reasons why it's not and why the writing is good
>Doesn't respond
Classic hatefags.
>>
>>151734088
>Its pure fucking filler.
And what is the main plot that's being diverted from? The Pillar Men are dead, DIO is dead, the zombies are dead, the Stone Masks were destroyed, etc.

Exactly what is this filling time for?
>>
>>151737029
I listened to the part 7 fags and speedread part 6 , it seemed awful at that time but after I was done with the disappointment of THE MAGNUM OPUS I reread part 6 and it's really not that bad it's great actually. A great jojo and a great antagonist
>>
>>151745209
>reading jojo at all when you can get all you need in the wiki
>>
>>151734280
underrated post
>>
>>151749838
And see Josuke
>>
the plot's pretty cohesive and tight to be fair

>Aqua Necklace
sets up the setting, Josuke and Koichi, introduces concept of Stand Arrow
>The Hand/Bad Company
Introduces Okuyasu, Akira and delves a bit more onto the post DIO world
>The Lock and Surface
Introduces Echoes and develops Koichi a bit more
>Love Deluxe
Introduces Yukako, who's one of the more major side characters. Also, Echoes Act 2 and a bit more Koichi development
>Pearl Jam
Actual filler, but at least it's a fun arc
>Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Fight with the villain of the first third, also reasoning as to why Joseph turns up
>Achtung Baby
Development for Josuke and Joseph
>Ratt
Looks into the after-effects of Keicho and Akira's little spree, but pretty filler
>Heaven's Door
Introduces Rohan
>Ghost Alley
Introduces Reimi, starts the main plot of DiU
>Harvest
Some time for Josuke/Okuyasu to be mates, introduces Shigechi
>Cinderella
Yukako/Koichi development, introduces Aya who's very important for later
>Wants A Quiet Life
Introduces Kira, Shigechi's death
>Sheer Heart Attack
Echoes Act 3, Jotaro and Koichi development, second fight with the major antagonist, death of Aya, Kira escapes as Kawajiri
>Atom Heart Father
Introduces Yoshihiro, continues the investigation into the killer
>Boy 2 Man
Filler fight, but around this arc we see the Kawajiri household, introducing Hayato
>Earth Wind and Fire
Introduces Mikitaka, develops Rohan and Josuke a bit
>Highway Star
More Josuke and Rohan, introduces Yuya
>Stray Cat
Introduces Gatta, more time with with Hayato and the general dynamic of Kira's new life
>Superfly
Filler fight, bit of development for Mikitaka
>Enigma
Like Superfly, but for Yuya instead
>My Dad is Not My Dad
Hayato's arc, build up to Bites the Dust
>Cheap Trick
Hints to how Kira is ultimately defeated
>Bites the Dust
Beginning of the finale
>Crazy Diamond is Unbreakable
Finale

There's only a few actual arcs where there isn't really any conclusion, and the majority of those are near the end
>>
>>151752477
why not, i just have to use three pages from another manga and a small add to it
>>
File: king crimsAAAAAAAN.jpg (56KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
king crimsAAAAAAAN.jpg
56KB, 540x540px
>>151753111
Nobody must know KC's true power.
>>
>>151753128
i'm gonna do it
>>
does anyone have that one pic of valentine's ripped af body, I've been going through scans and I can't find it
thanks
>>
>>151753180
and there's nothing you can do
>>
File: 1467499925012.gif (566KB, 162x227px) Image search: [Google]
1467499925012.gif
566KB, 162x227px
Does Araki have any kind of online presence?
>>
>>151753278
but is on a bigger scale and people won't notice the changes
>>
File: 1424928389370.jpg (112KB, 486x570px) Image search: [Google]
1424928389370.jpg
112KB, 486x570px
> Phantom Blood
> Dio falls in love with Erina after forcing her to kiss him.
> But she already loves Jonathan
> As they grow up, Dio always try to impress her, but fails
> become vampire by accident,
> Jonathan, believing he's a monster, tries to kill him and destroy the mansion on a fire
> Dio survives, but flee
> goes full emo cause he's now immortal, but Erina still dont love him
> Jonathan become a Hamon User, in order to finally kill his monster brother
> Dio's trying to use his vampiric powers to raise the undead in order to discover a way to at least bring his mother back, so he wouldn't be alone anymore
> Jonathan arrive at Windknights, and defeat the undead knights
> Defeats Dio, who was fighting to survive that and flee again.
> Now only a head, he goes to the ship hiding, just to bid Erina his last farewell
> Jonathan discover him, and try to kill him again, only for Dio defending himself and wounding Jojo with his lazor by mistake
> ship is sinking
> Dio question why Jonathan went so far just to kill him, just to die in the process
> Jojo recognize his mistake, and blame itself for always believing that he was being a gentleman and fight for the right reason
> apologizes to dio for destroying their lives, because he always thought his brother were a monster
> ask Dio to take his body so he can survive, and try to live again, and to make sure that Erina would have a happy life
> Dio agree with that, and hide in the coffin, but since he used all his power, he falls into slumber
> awaken 100 years later, and discover he failed to live and protect Erina
>>
>>151753423
What about when dio killed George both times
>>
File: 1483284614729.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483284614729.gif
1MB, 500x500px
Post NUT
>>
>>151737826
Is a boy or a girl?
>>
>>151749706

maybe Cinderella's power was powerful enough to disguise Kira from other stands too

it'd have been nice if they addressed it at least
>>
>>151753610
who cares, fuck anyway
>>
File: Nut man and Nut King Call.jpg (412KB, 798x900px) Image search: [Google]
Nut man and Nut King Call.jpg
412KB, 798x900px
>>151753602
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
>>151753613
>Implying 100000 year old Joseph had enough strength to break a camera
>>
File: 72f.jpg (122KB, 422x493px) Image search: [Google]
72f.jpg
122KB, 422x493px
>>151753602
>>
File: 1459997649340.png (245KB, 950x713px) Image search: [Google]
1459997649340.png
245KB, 950x713px
>>151753602
>>
File: 472.jpg (125KB, 600x574px) Image search: [Google]
472.jpg
125KB, 600x574px
>>151753602
Is this nut enough for you?
>>
hej manga fags, was koichi blue in the manga?
>>
>>151754112
Koichi was black and white
>>
>>151753423
bruh....
>>
>>151748168
that lesbian Jolyne is just as bad as the Josuke time travel one.
>>
File: 1482248152993.png (2MB, 1105x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1482248152993.png
2MB, 1105x1200px
It's like poetry, it rhymes
>>
>>151750091
>some of the greatest fights in manga.
I thought this meme had died once the anime started airing.
>>
>>151754493
this meme will never die
>>
>>151754314

I'll never understand pople who defend that theory. If that was the case, who would inspire Josuke's hairstyle in the first place? He can't just randomly appear with that shit on his head
>>
>>151751297
She's such a "meh" character as well, barely uses her stand.What was with the anime's obsession with her?
Karera is just better in every single way
>>
File: 1483304131163.png (632KB, 550x515px) Image search: [Google]
1483304131163.png
632KB, 550x515px
>>151753602
>>
>>151754518
worked for dragon ball super, and jojo is not much more intelligent than it
>>
>>151753610
Looks like she has a lil bit boobs but idk still won't fuck
>>
File: everyjojobestjojo.jpg (54KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
everyjojobestjojo.jpg
54KB, 600x400px
>>151734383
> He hasn't read SBR
>>
Part 2 is the best part.
>>
File: 811250613231.jpg (33KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
811250613231.jpg
33KB, 300x300px
>>151754695
sbr is not jojo, jojo was slapped on it only because sbr was so shit it couldnt sell on its own, but with recognizable brand suddenly its the best, pls let me suck your dick araki
>>
>>151754701
t.

guy who only just finished part 2
>>
File: FB_IMG_1483267080513.jpg (35KB, 620x614px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1483267080513.jpg
35KB, 620x614px
>>151754795
Oh my fucking god
>>
>>151754797
I've finished six parts.
>>
File: Ghiaccio2.jpg (264KB, 728x1140px) Image search: [Google]
Ghiaccio2.jpg
264KB, 728x1140px
Is he our guy?
>>
>>151755026
Sex pistols? Yeah they are.
>>
>>151737029

Its Dragon Ball GT level of bad, but with just a better villain and better MC.
>>
>>151748705

That moment in which u notice that fodder had better durability than Kira.
>>
File: Hazamada_pissed (1).png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hazamada_pissed (1).png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>151755026
In terms of belief yeah, but in terms of guy most like us it's always him
>>
>>151755026
I always found Ghiaccio's psychotic autism to be super entertaining
>>
File: ovah heaven.png (1MB, 990x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ovah heaven.png
1MB, 990x1080px
>>151753723
LOOK OVER HERE
>>
>>151753602

He deserves to get a gf, since we know he will never get Yasuho.
>>
Part 7 was a mistake. The only thing its good it's to set a base for Jojolion.
>>
>>151749838
Not his camera abilities. HP can travel through telephone pole wirings, that's how they were gonna track RHCP.
>>
>>151737029
>>151740444
>>151740484
>>151741232
>>151741596
>>151741638
>>151741232
>>151744104
I skipped Part 1, 2, 3, 5 and 7. I started with PArt 4 and now i'am reading Part 6 and 8. Stop being so asshurt because some people don't read Jojo religiously like you. Even Araki himself said it didn't matter and you could skip parts.
>>
Honestly, Pucci should've died a million times over before he ever managed to acquire MIH.
>>
File: 0ed.png (610KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
0ed.png
610KB, 1280x720px
>>151748357
i need to be a part of this
>>
>>151753350
Except that, if you delete the time in which shit happens, you've accomplished literally nothing.
Another anon explained it better if you take 'erasing time' less literally. Epitaph predicts what everyone would be doing for the next 10 or so seconds if KC didn't activate. Then everyone is locked into doing that except for Diavolo, and their memories get fucked with so they don't notice. You can interpret it as 'time gets deleted from their consciousness'.
>>
File: he's justice.jpg (594KB, 1379x496px) Image search: [Google]
he's justice.jpg
594KB, 1379x496px
>>151755935
(I know this is bait but fuckit)
I can't speak for the whole community but I'm fairly certain it's not because we want people to specifically and only read jojo and all the parts
for the most part it's just that you're missing out on so much great shit
>Part 1
Phantom Blood was great and established Dio as a real piece of shit that you can hate, and had some great fights (albeit with some not-so memorable characters Dire )
>Part 2
Battle Tendency holds a lot of people's favourite Jojo (Joseph) and just watching all the insane shit that he does and all the fights with the Pillar men, and Cyborg Nazi's ect. is just a really fun time
>Part 3
Stardust Crusaders is lenghty but it was the first introduction of stands and (in the Manga at least) Dio's world was fucking fantastic and you really should check it out if you don't mind a bit of Villain-of-the-Week type filler
>Part 5
It's my second favourite but you should really wait til the scans are fully finished for the best experience cause some of the translations currently are fucking trash (still a great part with some of my favourite characters)
>Part 7
Steel Ball Run is honestly the best jojo part if you ask me, it's more realistic than the rest but it genuinely has some of the best character development (i.e. Johnny turning into a straight up murderer) I've read in any form of literature
so please, if you're not baiting, I implore you to check out the other parts
>>
File: 456.jpg (21KB, 437x422px) Image search: [Google]
456.jpg
21KB, 437x422px
>>151755935
>skipping 7
>>
>>151734321
This, part 3 sucks.
>>
>>151755935
No, he said you don't have to read 4 to understand 8.
>>
>>151756240
The MC dies so its a waste of time
>>
So a villain that can reverse time when?

And no I'm not talking about Kira.
>>
>>151756353
>Ringo
>>
>>151756326
Welcome to the Joestar family, faggot.
>>
>>151756353
Ringo Fagagain
>>
>>151749135
>all the Higashikata males have King in their stand names
What did Araki mean by this?
>>
>>151756367
I mean like MIH can accelerate time.

Ringo's still cool though.
>>
>>151756406
>WalKing Heart
>California King Bed
Not just males
>>
>>151741585
>>151741566
>>151741517
The injury that made me cringe the most in the series is when Jolyne uses her string to rip that one dude's fingernail right off. That shit looks the most painful in my eyes.
>>
>>151756406
>we aren't getting equivalent exchange King Crimson
>>
>>151756326
Wow, it's like he's part of the Joestar lineage or something.
>>151756422
Yeah, and Ringo can reverse time by 6 seconds. What's your point?
>>151756461
>not Shinobu getting her toenail ripped off
>>
>>151756489
Pucci didn't accelerate or skip time forward by 6 seconds. I meant a main villain time reversal stand that functioned opposite to Pucci's MiH.
>>
>>151756489
>>151756375
I think he was talking about Gyro
>>
>>151756461
The guard, yeah. Wasn't only the fingernail, she took a part of his toe and foot with it, tearing the flesh away there.
>>
>>151756524
How is that effectively any different than Ringo.
>>
>>151756592
Ringo has a limit
>>
>make kickass theme for someone who doesn't even do much of anything in the damn arc

god damn it david

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLWXUYJIuHU
>>
File: 1463770186799.gif (763KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
1463770186799.gif
763KB, 250x300px
What does Kira say here in romaji?
Kirakuin wa sudeni doanobu ni something iru?
>>
>>151756461
I don't know. Seeing Jolyne's finger turn inside out and pierce through the flesh of her hand was pretty gruesome too.
>>
>>151756631
Forgot link I'm retard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enXdtrL8gqs
>>
Is Naranciafag the best thread villain?
>>
>>151756631
sawate iru?
>>
>>151756669
Anon, that isn't Shigechi.

That's Polpo.
>>
>>151748664
Part 9 is going to be a retelling of the Bible except with stands. Jesus is the main character.
>>
>>151754430
>DIO means God
>Upstairs

>Diavolo means Hell
>Downstairs

Litteral masterpiece
>>
>>151755979
Gay priest didn't deserve to beat everyone but Emporio, but Araki needed/wanted him to, so whatever.
>>
>>151756631
キラークイーンはすでにドアノブに触っているッ!!
>>
File: naranciacute_20160928_230136.jpg (201KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
naranciacute_20160928_230136.jpg
201KB, 1080x720px
>>151756670
>>
>>151734088
r8 my tastes /a/

Joseph>Josuke(Part 4)>Jonathan>Jolyne>Josuke (Part 8)>Johnny>Giorno>>>>>Jotaro
>>
>>151757093
respectable.
>>
>>151757093
Your signs are backwards
>>
File: 1483303020757.png (828KB, 1280x1807px) Image search: [Google]
1483303020757.png
828KB, 1280x1807px
>>151757057
Thank you mane that's going in the Narancia folder.
>>
>>151744732
It's cuz she's pure and does not deserve this shit
>>
>>151749135
If the World came back in part 7, then part 8 will have Killer Queen and part 9 will have King Crimson.
>>
>>151757130
YOU borned backward
>>
>>151757093
Hmh, I can respect that, but I'd go with

Joseph>Josuke>Jolyne>Johnny>Gappy>Jotaro>Jonathan
>>
>>151757205
>then part 8 will have Killer Queen
>will have
>will
>>
File: Cookie.png (9KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Cookie.png
9KB, 640x400px
>>
>>151757255
Oh, when I was rearranging it, I forgot Giorno. Oh well, I'm not sure about Giorno anyway. I like him, concept-wise, but I felt like he fell a bit flat. He could either be equal to Jolyne or below Jotaro.
>>
>>151757205
>part 8 will have KQ
>will have
>>
File: 1482153964740.gif (874KB, 464x258px) Image search: [Google]
1482153964740.gif
874KB, 464x258px
>>151734088
>when people throw around the word "filler" to describe anything that's different
>>
>>151757255
>Joseph>Josuke
My bro
>>
File: 1482506167928.jpg (383KB, 462x600px) Image search: [Google]
1482506167928.jpg
383KB, 462x600px
Anyone got the great days original/units download link?
>>
Why were all of Dio's sons except for Giorno so shit?
>>
>>151757703
The apple never fall far from the tree (And yes, Giorno is also shit)

In other subject, im in the middle of part 6, but why everyone says that part 8 is so weird?
>>
>>151757781
>middle of part 6
when did you start?
>>
>>151757781
Because Part 8 is weird. It's just got a lot of bizarre stuff in it, it's hard to explain. The Stands are weird, the characters are weird, the designs are weird, the concepts are weird, the whole thing is just really bizarre
>>
File: Joj'sprostateadventure.jpg (385KB, 770x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Joj'sprostateadventure.jpg
385KB, 770x1100px
GOODBYE,JOJO
>>
>>151757781
To me 6 is still the most bizarre part, but 8 is very close to surpassing it.
>>
>>151757205
>Implying Araki didn't include Killer Queen in a backstory to make room for King Crimson in Part 8
>Implying we won't get Whitesnake/C-Moon/Made in Heaven in Part 9
>>
File: comescooly.jpg (269KB, 713x417px) Image search: [Google]
comescooly.jpg
269KB, 713x417px
>>151758085
SpeedwwwwaGONNN!
>>
File: Deleting_Queen.jpg (117KB, 479x762px) Image search: [Google]
Deleting_Queen.jpg
117KB, 479x762px
>>151758085
>>151758131
>>
File: Delet this.png (640KB, 659x595px) Image search: [Google]
Delet this.png
640KB, 659x595px
>>151758085
>>151758131
>>
File: stardust man will delet it.jpg (56KB, 552x627px) Image search: [Google]
stardust man will delet it.jpg
56KB, 552x627px
>>151758085
>>151758131
>>
File: 1482724042338.jpg (46KB, 272x221px) Image search: [Google]
1482724042338.jpg
46KB, 272x221px
Why is Narancia so hot and bothered when he sees me?
>>
>>151749884
Bro.

That fucking hurt me
>>
File: 44 44.jpg (202KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
44 44.jpg
202KB, 640x480px
>>151758444
WOAH PARDNER
>>
>coolest stands
>best JoJo villain
>SoL "feel" to it
>Rohan, aka best boy

You mustn't have a heart if you honestly dilike Part 4.
>>
File: 1468561699233.png (88KB, 474x339px) Image search: [Google]
1468561699233.png
88KB, 474x339px
>>151758481
Nothing to worry about my man calm down.
>>
File: Stone la Ocean.jpg (136KB, 673x960px) Image search: [Google]
Stone la Ocean.jpg
136KB, 673x960px
>>151758483
>best villian
>best stands
>best """""boy"""""
AHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT EVEN CLOSE
>>
>>151758531
Stone Ocean is one of the weakest parts, but it's still good.
>>
>>151758531
Gamagoori Jotaro and Mako F.F. are great
>>
File: KIRAISNOTDEAD.jpg (46KB, 900x335px) Image search: [Google]
KIRAISNOTDEAD.jpg
46KB, 900x335px
Are you ready, /jojo/ ?

I'm about to blow your fucking mind.

Open at your own risk.
>>
File: 4 444 4.jpg (56KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
4 444 4.jpg
56KB, 500x328px
>>151758611
You know too much...
>>
>>151758611
I blame sameface syndrome
>>
>>151758085
HOT
>>
>>151758631
I love this image, Mista looks actually really cool with a punchghost.
>>
>>151754430
>Diavolo! You're Diavolo!
>Yes! I am Diavolo!
Truly such masterful writing from the masterpiece, Vento Aureo.
>>
>>151758848
Pretty sure those are the old scans
>>
File: kAAAAAAAAAAAAkyoin.jpg (56KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
kAAAAAAAAAAAAkyoin.jpg
56KB, 355x355px
>>151758848
>yfw the anime is mostly quiet except for the rumbling sounds
>Diavolos voice echoes when he talks to polnareff
>YES! I AM
> D I A V O L O
>episode end
>>
File: fatty.png (382KB, 680x462px) Image search: [Google]
fatty.png
382KB, 680x462px
>>151758848
>>
File: greato taste yo.png (4MB, 1586x1213px) Image search: [Google]
greato taste yo.png
4MB, 1586x1213px
post 'em
>>
>>151758950
Am i missing some ironic joke in this or do you really love part 4 THIS much?
>>
>>151758950
>mista.jpg
>>
>>151758904
>yfw Polnareff has fought both a god and the devil and survived
>>
>>151737029
All flaws aside, Stone Ocean has one of the tightest casts of all parts, and Jolyne is one of my favorite JoJos after Johnny and Gappy. Ending is top kino I can't wait to see David doing it so they fuck it up.

After Bruno's Bizarre Adventure I was doubtful about reading SO but I don't regret it, it's was good in my eyes.
>>
join our JoJo discord!
https://discord.gg/zJmRc8j
It's fun!
>>
>>151758950
>Favorite Part 6 stand not Savage Garden
Missed opportunity there.
>>
File: Dolomite_with_Stand.png (264KB, 575x480px) Image search: [Google]
Dolomite_with_Stand.png
264KB, 575x480px
Favourite stand design? I think his ability is kind of shitty but love how it looks, plus what it'll look like after Joubin fuses with him
>>
File: Soft & Wet Color palette.png (198KB, 1365x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Soft & Wet Color palette.png
198KB, 1365x1600px
>>151759216
Now and always. I love Damp & Moist.
>>
>>151759142
wew
>>
>>151759216
Joubin does not want to fuse with Dolomite that is a mistranslation
>>
File: 1476097081063.jpg (47KB, 500x412px) Image search: [Google]
1476097081063.jpg
47KB, 500x412px
>>151759142
>>
>>151759278
Is it? Is he just asking him to fuse with someone?
>>
File: IMG_4264.png (318KB, 492x679px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4264.png
318KB, 492x679px
>>151759216
Easily King Nothing for me
>>
>>151759330
Joubin is offering Dolomite the Rokakaka fruit in exchange for killing Josuke because Dolomite can use the Rokakaka fruit to fuse with someone and get his body back.
He never said or implied that that someone would be him.
>>
Why do you people refuse to accept Narancia?
>>
>>151759338
Why do all the best designs in jojolion get shitty abilities?
>>
File: mista delet.jpg (93KB, 504x632px) Image search: [Google]
mista delet.jpg
93KB, 504x632px
>>151758611
delet this
>>
>>151759448
I dunno, King Nothing's ability is pretty cool, it's just bad for combat. Plus Norisuke could still be hiding something, like his asshole
>>
>>151759448
Has a hidden abilty surely, Norisuke mainvillain
>>
>>151753610
Isn't that the ongoing joke for part 5?
>>
>>151748794
thank you very much
>>
>>151759582
>Based fruitdad
>Main villain
Are we reading the same manga
>>
Is the pastebin still being updated?
>>
File: narancia blacked.png (532KB, 621x711px) Image search: [Google]
narancia blacked.png
532KB, 621x711px
What if Narancia was a slut?
>>
>>151759717
Fuck you fucker I'll end you delete this.
>>
>>151759717
She's not?
>>
>>151759632
>Kyo says in the beginning that the Higashikatas will betray Gappy
>Norisuke speech on assholes and stands
Maybe not the main villain but we'll have a clash
>>
>>151759745
No HE isn't.
>>
File: 1476565005188.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1476565005188.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>151759717
what if people joined our JoJo discord?
>>
File: VA stand call.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
VA stand call.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>151759777
Trips confirm.
>>
>>151759812
See Narancia is pure.
>>
>>151759837
Explain this then.
>>
>>151759894
Thank you anon, made my night
>>
File: 17c.jpg (98KB, 640x796px) Image search: [Google]
17c.jpg
98KB, 640x796px
>>151759894
Jesus Christ
>>
>>151759894
That is Narancia sucking my dick how did you get this fucker?
>>
>>151759775
Fuck I forgot Kyo said that.
Kyo & Gappy vs. Norisuke would be pretty cool to see assuming he really is hiding another ability
>>
>>151759607
yeah bet you're waiting for a link for your dumbass OST blog you faggot
>>
>>151760183
ok
>>
>>151741422
I guarantee the VA anime will start late 2017, I bet money on it
>>
>>151760232
just quit spamming every thread asking for a rip
>>
>>151760007
>Kyo has born this way which is a bike
>Norisuke has a scent-tracking stand similar to highway star
>Gappy saying that he wants to drive a bike to talk to Norisuke in private

2 v 1 on bikes
>>
>>151760007

For a Joestar Kyo kinda feels barely more relevant than Shizuka and Holly.

At least she can take more damage than Lisa Lisa and Jolyne.
>>
>>151760258
ok
>>
>>151760262
>Highway Star fight 2.0
Holy shit now I actually really want this to happen

>>151760296
Well to be fair we're not all that far into the story and Kyo's trying to stay in the background on purpose. She can't really do a whole lot without blowing her cover. I think the time'll come when she'll step up and fight.
>>
>>151759496
10/10
>>
File: Capture.jpg (111KB, 672x965px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
111KB, 672x965px
>>151760300
fucking retard
>>
File: Gappy goes full circle.gif (4MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Gappy goes full circle.gif
4MB, 300x300px
>>151760362
>we might get Highway Star 2.0
>we might get Resident Evil: Operation Morioh Town
>We might get Gappy using SHA bubbles
>We might get gappy fixing the bike with his bubbles midair
>>
>>151760420
nightwalk rip when?
>>
File: 1478285728800.gif (935KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1478285728800.gif
935KB, 640x360px
JOIN OUR DISCORD
LET'S HAVE FUN TOGHETER
>>
>>151760362
>>151760424
ikr also Yasuho's stand is a GPS so the potential for a big fight is there
>>
>>151760424
>Jojolion could end with Gappy unlocking the Kira side of him and being able to use Killer Queen
>With the "King" naming pattern, the main villain might have an AU King Crimson
>Killer Queen vs. King Crimson could actually happen
>>
File: RohanNo.png (92KB, 138x351px) Image search: [Google]
RohanNo.png
92KB, 138x351px
>>151760549
>discord
>>
File: IMG_4258.png (248KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4258.png
248KB, 500x375px
>>151760549
Nobody wants to join your cringey 9gag Reddit discord
>>
>>151742291
>BUY THE BLURAY
>>
File: 1469120701152.gif (3MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1469120701152.gif
3MB, 300x169px
>>151759894
I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay
>>
>>151760667
It's not gay to love Narancia.
>>
File: killakitty.png (134KB, 538x717px) Image search: [Google]
killakitty.png
134KB, 538x717px
Hey guys could any kind soul gameshare me the dlc from asb i would love that ;^;
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (942KB, 1941x1097px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
942KB, 1941x1097px
Just found out about this movie, did del Toro fucking rip off jojo?
I mean come on, an artifact device that looks like this and makes vampires by attaching itself and driving those spikes into the man?
>>
>>151760786
>;^;
Why don't you ask reddit since that seems to be where you came from
>>
>>151760804
I don't know, it's not too much of a stretch to think 2 people could dream up an object that stabs the skin and converts someone into a vampire.
>>
>>151760804
I'm thinking yes. Del Toro is a notorious weaboo.
>>
>okay guys so here's my jojosona his name is giorno giovanna he is the son of dio but also a joestar but he is different because it's giogio instead of jojo and he has golden hair like dio because his hair changed color because it was originally black because he is half japanese and also 15 making him the youngest jojo to date but he's not just young he's also really strong because he can punch with mudamudas like his father dio and also create life like animals and plants and if you hurt his creations all damage is reflected on you and he can also create minecraft blocks of flesh and heal your wounds and his too and he can punch you with life so you experience pain a lot slower due to accelerated senses and also the arrow choses him to upgrade his stand into a super powerful version which can turn anything to zero so you can't even touch him and using these powers he will become a mafia boss or how he calls it a gangstar what do you think
>>
>>151734321
without part 3 there would be no stands and no DIO resolution
>>
>>151761097
Stop bullying Giorno
>>
>>151760619
>killer queen vs. killer queen
>>
>>151761097
>because he is half japanese
pretty much the only thing I actually have a problem with
>>
File: IMG_0911.png (26KB, 437x435px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0911.png
26KB, 437x435px
>>151761327
STOP
BULLYING
ME
>>
>>151761391
so you care about his nationality but not about him being a mary sue?
>>
>>151761393
Your gay
>>
>>151761429
>Giorno is a Mary Sue
>Not Jonathan "I can break this steel now" Joestar
>Not Joseph "Watch me pull this machine gun out of my ass" Joestar
>Not Jotaro "my Stand is the same as yours" Kujo
>Not Josuke "My ability is extremely vague" Higashikata
>Not Jolyne "Möbius Strip" Kujo
>Not Johnny "My Stand's next act is whatever's convenient" Joestar
>Not Josuke "My ability is extremely vague" Higashikata
>>
File: Cross.png (343KB, 600x674px) Image search: [Google]
Cross.png
343KB, 600x674px
>>
File: IMG_2473.jpg (91KB, 966x886px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2473.jpg
91KB, 966x886px
>>151761447
No u

>>151761569
>Sandman isn't Hot Pants
They had one job
>>
>>151761556
Jolyne is probably the least Mary Sue character in all of Jojo, the Mobius strip wasn't an asspull but a genius way of hard countering a stand.
>>
>>151761556
>not Giorno "My requiem stand is literally unbeatable" Giovanna
>>
>>151761651
I know, I agree, I just needed a reason to include Jolyne in my shitpost
>>
>>151761651
Hell yeah, I love clever uses of stand abilities like that. It's why I liked Gold Experience, because Giorno did the same, although he did overdo it at times.

Seriously, with some of the ideas Jolyne and Giorno came up with in such a short span of time/in the midst of battle, they should be considered legitimate geniuses.
>>
>>151759034
>Not liking Bruno's Bizarre Adventure
>>
File: gappybitesthedust.png (2MB, 780x1200px) Image search: [Google]
gappybitesthedust.png
2MB, 780x1200px
>>151760619
>Final fight between Gappy and Mainvillain
>Gappy says to Mainvillain "My name is Josuke Higashikata, a fusion of Josefumi Kujo and Yoshikage Kira"
>>
>>151761668
But let's be honest, that's what a Requiem stand is. It always leads to some OP ability, and is based on what is most necessary or convenient at the time, or what the user wishes most for at that point in time.

Kira wanted something that could help him turn back time and keep Hayato from spilling the beans, and if he did, Kira would still be safe. For that reason, he got exactly what he asked for.

Polnareff desired a way to keep the arrow away from Diavolo, and as such, he got Silver Chariot Requiem, which did just that.

And so on. It's just so much more blatant that Giorno is OP because he's the only JoJo with an actual requiem stand, which is essentially a "I win the battle I am in when I get pierced." button.
>>
File: chin dio.png (94KB, 319x308px) Image search: [Google]
chin dio.png
94KB, 319x308px
Giorno is a Mary Sue. And so is Jotaro. You guys have such a bad taste, and can't recognize that Johnny is the only character who doesn't have convenient overpower abilities, cause muh part 7
>>
>>151761840
>Dio reaction image
fuck off, Dio is Queen Sue.
>>
File: gappy is about to lose it.png (120KB, 250x285px) Image search: [Google]
gappy is about to lose it.png
120KB, 250x285px
>>151761803
CONFIRMED, JOSUKE GOES BACK IN TIME!
>>
>>151761817
>BTD is a Requiem stand
>Polnareff was trying to protect the arrow when he first made SCR
End both these memes. BTD was a new ability, not an entirely new stand. And Polnareff had no idea of the arrows power and wasn't trying particularly hard to protect it since as far as he knew all Diavolo would use it for was making more stand users (and he already had one) when he first accidentally empowered Silver Chariot.
>>
>>151761803
>Is that a new Stand, Josuke?!
>Yes. I call it.. Killer Queen.
>Hmhm.. Does it bite?
>Yes.
>Bites the Dust.
>BOOM
>Y-YATTAZO
>>
>>151761817
BITES THE DUST
IS
NOT
A
REQUIEM
STAND
>>
>>151761556
Most of this stuff isn't even directly related to them being a mary sue.
Jonathan fucking dies.
Joseph is a mary sue.
Jotaro is a mary sue
Josuke's ability isn't any more vague than most JoJo's and that doesn't make him a mary sue. Also he never shows any sign of being a mary sue.
Giorno is a mary sue.
Jolyne struggles a lot and fucking dies.
Johnny suffers a lot, defeats Valentine at the cost of a friend and loses to alternate Diego.
Gappy gets close but even if his ability is very vague he never pulls victory out of his ass like Joseph does. Everything his stand does is inside the realm of possibility and makes sense.
Giorno pulls abilities out of his ass and doesn't have any limitations. He also never really suffers through all his part. Bruno and Mista are great examples of better characters that would fit the role way better.
>>
>>151761873
Not him, but is it really fair to call a character a Sue if all they really do is fail?

Dio's life was an endless stream of failures from the very beginning. Killing his father failed to bring him closure and much satisfaction, his bid to disgrace Erina led to him being humiliated in front of his cronies, he failed to break Jonathan's spirit, and he got his ass royally beaten. He wasn't able to get away with poisoning George, or getting Jonathan killed, and in spite of his faith in his vampire abilities he once again suffered humiliating and agonizing defeat. He failed to seduce Poco's sister, his zombies failed to beat his enemies, and he got decapitated and thrown off a cliff. His only real success came from stealing Jonathan's body at the very end, which A) was not on his own terms at all (Jonathan died slowly and he wasn't even aware of the actual moment his life ended) and B) locked him underwater for a century. And then in SDC all he really did was sit around in a mansion eating women and hearing about how his men had died one by one before he finally showed his face, killed a teenager, realized his power wasn't exclusive, and suffered a final, undignified and humiliating death where he screamed about how impossible it was.
>>
File: 1480083467223.jpg (15KB, 261x146px) Image search: [Google]
1480083467223.jpg
15KB, 261x146px
Can someone bully me it's my fetish
>>
>>151761967
> Josuke goes back in time
> Ends up going to another universe.
> Morioh-cho in a snowy night
> see Tomoko's car, with baby Josuke trapped in the snow
> look at them for a moment
> "nah, this is nothing..."
> goes away
>>
>>151762135
Fuck you fucker.
I'm sorry man I love you I didn't mean it.
>>
>>151762103
>Johnny suffers a lot, defeats Valentine at the cost of a friend and loses to alternate Diego.
AND fucking dies.
>>
>>151762157
PLEASE this needs to happen.
>>
File: 1467383682003.png (464KB, 455x455px) Image search: [Google]
1467383682003.png
464KB, 455x455px
>>151762176
Johnny had a hard life
>>
>>151761817
>bites the dust
opinion discarded
>>
>>151762176
I want Johnny to be my crippled bf
>>
>>151762167
Stop bullying me or I'll call the cyber police
>>
>>151762157
> Josuke goes back in time
> Ends up going to another universe.
> He's now Kai Harada
>>
>>151762176
>yfw Joseph never died
>>
>>151734383
this anon gets it
>>
>>151761942
>>151762031
Not in the traditional manner, no. But it still gave the user a new ability, which was entirely based on what they needed and desired most at the point that they were stabbed, and also like a Requiem stand, it was acquired after being pierced by the arrow for a second time, just that the user was pierced, not the stand itself.
> And Polnareff had no idea of the arrows power
Not particularly relevant. As far as I'm aware, it's more about his subconscious desire to keep Diavolo from obtaining it. That desire would've been there regardless of whether or not he would've known that the arrow would grant his stand such potential or not.
>>
File: araki's final form.gif (119KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
araki's final form.gif
119KB, 249x249px
>>151762157
Araki ULTIMATE COCKBLOCK
>>
>>151762271
They can't unbully you.
>>
>>151762210
Maybe stop being a fucking pedant, famalam. You know well enough what anon meant.
>>
>>151762321
>File
FASTER
>>
Part 4 has no MC. The characters are always dispersed and it's like a bunch of mini stories. Parts 2 and 3 had clear MCs and the the crew always stick together for each chapter. I really hope parts 5+ aren't all over the place like 4
>>
>>151761873
>Queen Sue
I like the way you think.
>>
>>151762325
No but they can stop your cyber bullying
>>
>>151762317
But protecting the arrow from Diavolo wasn't even his most pressing subconscious desire. He knew Diavolo already had an arrow and cared so little about the beetle arrow in his own possession that he considered just leaving it under the couch where it fell. If you're going to claim SCR was caused by subconscious desires then it should have done something like fix him being a cripple or actively defeat Diavolo, not merely keep something neither of them considered special away from him.
>>
>>151762391
>Part 5 has (less) MCs
>Part 6 has one
>Part 7 has 2
>Part 8 has ?????
>>
>>151762125
He survived being defeated by Jonathan, survived the explosion and came back stronger, with Jonathan's body and with the up until then strongest stand in existence.

Then Jotaro Sue beats him because "hurr durr I have the exact same stand.", but oh no, Dio left a fucking gigantic legacy.

You thought every last strong lackey of Dio was taken out during the events of Stardust Crusaders? Nothin personnel kid, Dio is gonna win by proxy because he had secret unholy no-no times with black-but-not-actually-black priest kid who came to suck his dick more than anything and then acquired a hugely overpowered stand with which Dio could defeat the Joestars by proxy even though he had been vanquished years before.
>>
>>151762409
>>
>>151762237
I want to cuddle him and tell him he's beautiful and perfect just the way he is
>>
>>151762470
You know what? I'm going to concede there. Good point.
>>
>>151734088
Nice run-on sentence, fucko.
>>
>>151762472
ZERO
>>
>>151762409
Is there any good 63 Dio? I'm entirely on board with the concept of a sexy vampire-woman toying with her enemies but everything I've seen has just been soulless shit like this.
>>
>>151762317
Okay so what is you're trying to prove here again? That Giorno isn't a Mary Sue because his unbeatable power came from the arrow? Because he never really had to face Diavolo in the first place, it was a terrible fight because the battle was supposed to start when he got the arrow. There was no real strategy, it's almost like if the ambulance had ran kira over the momment Josuke appeared and made him undo bites the dust
>>
>>151762524
Soft&Wet stole the MC
>>
>>151762524
Its impossible to have no MCs tou retard
>>
File: BIG BAIT.png (237KB, 351x358px) Image search: [Google]
BIG BAIT.png
237KB, 351x358px
>>151734088
>Part 3 and 5 are a lot better.
>>
>>151762509
It's cool, thanks for being civil about it.

The Requiem arrow struck me as being less about the users desire and more just a really eldritch and uncontrollable power-up, Giorno barely seemed to understand what Gold Experience Requiem even did, and while it was on his side it definitely wasn't under his conscious command. Same with SCR and Polnareff.
>>
>>151762560
Just saying that Requiem stands and requiem-like stands are in and of their own just gigantic bullshit.
>>
File: giphy.gif (91KB, 322x324px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
91KB, 322x324px
>people seriously thinking part 4 > 5
>>
File: 1471938261518.png (305KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1471938261518.png
305KB, 800x600px
I love Narancia so much?
>>
>>151762641
Didn't GER actually say something along those lines? That Giorno wasn't aware of what was going on, and likely wouldn't realize it?
>>
>>151762641
>Giorno barely seemed to understand what Gold Experience Requiem
i think GER outright tells diavolo not even giorno knows what GER does
>>
>>151762718
You do.
>>
>>151762473
I dunno, I think you're selling both DIO and Pucci short with that. Pucci was never just DIO's lackey, and it goes on to show that while he respects and cares about DIO and his legacy his actions were all ultimately motivated by his own desires and history, not by blind loyalty to a dead man.

And hell, while Pucci manages to kill Jolyne and Jotaro he himself ends up failing so badly that every single one of his accomplishments appears to have been erased.
>>
File: 46069575_p7_master1200.jpg (219KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
46069575_p7_master1200.jpg
219KB, 700x600px
>>151762761
Oh fuck I didn't mean to put a question mark there.
>>
>>151762726
>>151762743
Yeah, and at the end of the fight Giorno can only speculate that Diavolo won't be a problem to them anymore. From what I remember Giorno wasn't actually even looking at Diavolo during his last attempt at erasing time that got nullified, the stand was acting entirely on its own.
>>
>>151762761
I do, in fact.
ARABIAN NIIIIIIIIIGHTS
>>
>>151762773
I mean more like intentionally or inadvertently, Dio always has his back covered in one way or another. He dies? No problem, there's someone around to continue spreading his message.

I mean, the fact remains that Dio came across Pucci to make him strive for it. Without Dio, he would've likely just remained some random gay priest.
>>
>>151762846
GER is the real hero of the story. Giorno is just a little shit.
>>
File: 7f43202dc99dc08de1014393cfedb69a.jpg (649KB, 870x1200px) Image search: [Google]
7f43202dc99dc08de1014393cfedb69a.jpg
649KB, 870x1200px
Hi I'm Jotaro and I give Annasui the permission to marry Jolynw
>>
>>151762944
STOP ENABLING BAD FORCED SHIPS OCEANDAD
>>
I'm convinced Araki has no idea how to write romance
>>
>>151763020
Are you implying that Joshuu and Yasuho isn't one the best love stories in existence?
>>
>>151749660
thanks senpai
>>
>>151763020
Based on how well he writes an evil character, he himself probably doesn't really feel romance at all, which is why most parts avoid it.
>>
>>151763129
Besides them obviously
>>
File: IMG_4251.jpg (209KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4251.jpg
209KB, 640x1136px
>>151763272
>Araki doesn't feel romance
Tell that to September girl
>>
>>151763020
Jonathan and Erina?
>>
>>151763329
Even Jonathan and Erina was kind of awkward in the early stages. It had to real reason for happening beyond the cliche "I'm the white knight in shining armor and you love me now"
>>
>>151763314
a year goes by really quickly. anon
>>
File: 1476313769930.jpg (36KB, 600x528px) Image search: [Google]
1476313769930.jpg
36KB, 600x528px
>>151763314
>Goodbye, september girl....
>Wow! October's not bad either!
>>
>>151763314
Araki is weird but funny, Wonder why almost all Mangakas are like that
>>
File: IMG_2910.jpg (108KB, 1112x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2910.jpg
108KB, 1112x604px
>>151763462
>>151763384
>>151763358
Araki's weirdness is hilarious, praise our lord and savior
>>
File: 1483009191867.png (158KB, 705x569px) Image search: [Google]
1483009191867.png
158KB, 705x569px
>>151763314
I hope he lives forever.
>>
File: gappy is so smug.png (179KB, 550x786px) Image search: [Google]
gappy is so smug.png
179KB, 550x786px
>>151763527
>Yashuo's Flower's butt bumps
>>
File: IMG_4144.png (91KB, 178x191px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4144.png
91KB, 178x191px
>>151763531
KEK
E
K
>>
>>151763531
>Araki BTFO a ghost by saying hes fucking tired
MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N
>>
File: gappy past.png (3MB, 1560x1200px) Image search: [Google]
gappy past.png
3MB, 1560x1200px
>>151761967
>>151762157
>>
Anyone else looking foward to Jojo Diamond Records? Amazing how much mobile phones can handle nowadays.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddXzs_SiD5Q
>>
>>151763531
>ywn ghost-zone a cute wraithfu
>>
>>151763641
I just want a good 2d fighter with EoH's cast.
>>
>>151763531
Damn that Araki BTFO a fucking ghost.Poor girl
>>
File: weather and emporio.png (1MB, 709x1024px) Image search: [Google]
weather and emporio.png
1MB, 709x1024px
>>151763624
>>
File: Gappy and Crazy.png (611KB, 4902x3481px) Image search: [Google]
Gappy and Crazy.png
611KB, 4902x3481px
>>151763624
Danke Doktor.
>>
>>151763531
Shame. She could have become his Stand
>>
>>151763756
>Reimi was based on that ghost-chan
>>
>>151763701
RUN
>>
File: Seakir_and_Kill_uh_Queen.jpg (139KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Seakir_and_Kill_uh_Queen.jpg
139KB, 1024x768px
>>151757205
Holy shit anon, do you not know?
>>
File: back to morioh.jpg (2MB, 1560x1200px) Image search: [Google]
back to morioh.jpg
2MB, 1560x1200px
>>151763624
I hope you don't mind.
>>
>>151764037
Thanks anon.
>>
>Just started reading part 8
>Got as far as the going underground stand

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? AND PEOPLE SAY IT GETS MORE CONFUSING AFTER THIS??
>>
>>151764135
It's a pain in the ass to read on PC. The pages are massive and there too many stuff happening. I can't barely tell what i'm looking at. I'll wait until Part 8 is animated in 2040....i'm still young
>>
NEW THREAD WHEN
>>
>>151764284
>still young
So many ways to die.
>>
File: tsug.png (37KB, 219x321px) Image search: [Google]
tsug.png
37KB, 219x321px
>>151764135
Have fun anon
>>
File: 1482209933201.png (291KB, 600x563px) Image search: [Google]
1482209933201.png
291KB, 600x563px
>>151764135
Thread posts: 571
Thread images: 158

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.