[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss bankai reveals. Why didn't Kubo reveal them all?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

I miss bankai reveals. Why didn't Kubo reveal them all?
>>
>>151708907
he probably didn't have space for them all, or thought up bankai for everyone.

Personally, I thought the appeal of the bankai reveals had worn off before they got through Mexico
>>
Because he was juggling too many things at once.

I'm still mad about Hisagi's bankai being cockteased.
>>
Can we all agree that Ikkaku's bankai was the coolest?
>>
>>151708907
Where did you come from
Where did you go
Where did you come from
Dangai Joue
>>
>>151709512
I liked Yamamoto's for being appropriately ridiculous.
>>
I absolutely loved the reveals that were "user with large bankai at back"
>>
>>151708907
>>151709302
>he probably didn't have space for them all, or thought up bankai for everyone.

This.
I'm genuinely of the opinion that he didn't bother to come up with bankais for a lot of the characters, or made them up on the fly.
>>
>>151708907
Komamura's bankai is literally a Stand.
>>
>Shinji didn't get to show his bankai
>Never even got a proper fight since he is Kubo's designated jobber

I'm still mad
>>
>>151711201
How did this faggot even become a captain?
>>
File: bankai.jpg (2MB, 2165x2302px) Image search: [Google]
bankai.jpg
2MB, 2165x2302px
>>
>>151711201

I still remember the insane hype he got when he managed to cut Aizen. No illusion or anything. He straight up managed to land a cut and it had everyone so excited for what he had in store.

Hell, even before that, his hype was off the charts when he punked out Grimmjow without even using his shikai. People actually thought he'd be the one to possibly bring Aizen down or at least have him fight seriously for once...

But in the end he just jobbed even more than fucking Renji. Dude, even RENJI started looking more impressive than him. Man, that's really something.
>>
The whole idea of Bankais was really what Kubo was good at anyway. Cool designs and inventive abilities.
>>
>>151711201
>being a Shinji fag
You deserve it.
>>
>>151711201
Im a lot madder that Kubo jobbed every single Visored when they were a big asset against Quincies and could have potentially turned the tide in their favor.
>>
File: kazui-bleach.png (30KB, 492x485px) Image search: [Google]
kazui-bleach.png
30KB, 492x485px
When's Bleach 2 start? With the kids? As spirit detectives?

I'm not tired of paranormal slice of life shenanigans. Soul Society arc ruined the series, I say.
>>
>>151711825
>Nerieltu died on her way to her home planet
>To these days and centuries after, Harribel stayed hanging alone in a rape dungeon, with a vibrator in the ass
>The conclusion of a character arc that spawned in early SS over the whole manga ended with getting sniped and dead
>Literally everything related to Kira
>>
>>151708907
Kubo got bogged down by many things, such as his abysmal pacing and the beyond idiotic character inflation. On top of that he did various mistakes that made things even worse.

On the example of Bankai reveals, he started out in a somewhat decent spot. He had 13 Captains who could do Bankai plus a few extras (Ichigo, Urahara, Yoruichi, Renji). That was already quite a number, but still manageable. Instead of going through that, he had to add to the pile, by making additional low rankers able to achieve Bankai, when they weren't able for decades, then he added the Vaizards on top of that. Of course the goddamn Arrancar had to have their version of Bankai as well. Same for the Fullbringers and then the Sternritter later on. Twenty-fucking-six of them! What was he thinking? And lets not forget that many of those characters also had regular Shikai powers, which also had to be introduced.

As a result, not only had he now a metric fuckton of power reveals to go through, he managed to take away the feeling of them being special and more of a chore to get through, since he wasn't good enough to write engaging encounters for all of them, making the reader feel "oh god, get on with it, not another 3-5 chapters wasted on a character I don't give any fuck about". It always had to be some kind of "shocking reveal" cliffhanger at the end of a chapter, even for goddamn mooks, bloating chapter numbers even further.

No wonder Kubo lost interest towards the end and half assed the whole thing. Piling up that kind of "backlog" to work through is a surefire way to induce work depression, if your heart isn't in it.
>>
>>151711947
After such an ending, I'm execting Bleach GT
>Ichigo is cursed to be 15 again
>needs to retrieve his soul fragment over the universe inside his heart
>Mayuri gives him a radar and a sould spaceship
>he goes with Orihime because she can paste the piece back
>But his son and Rukia's slut daugher hides in the ship and they come with them by mistake
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.