[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how much Fate and TypeMoon do I need to know about before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1407911741983.jpg (360KB, 1920x1080px)
1407911741983.jpg
360KB, 1920x1080px
So how much Fate and TypeMoon do I need to know about before I can safely watch Carnival Phantasm?

I've 100% the Fate VN, read through some F/HA, watched F/Z, Watched all of Prisma Illya, watched UBW (TV), watched all Kara no Kyoukai.

When it comes to Tsukihime and Melty Blood, I just know they exist.
>>
You should play Tsukihime at least.
>>
>>151662949
That's enough to enjoy it.
>>
>>151662949
Play Tsukihime you'll miss out on a decent amount of the jokes and you're missing out on Nasu's best VN. CP has like 3 specific Melty jokes the entire show so you're not missing out there
>>
>>151662949

KIMI TO
>>
>>151663225
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvbaM-URygs
>>
tsuki, everythign related to tsuki (there is some references )
notes
mb
>>
>>151662949
you could kinda cheat by reading the Tsukihime manga, and maybe watching the terrible anime adaptation that may or may not exist. That being said, Tsuki and FSN are the absolute musts.
>>
>>151662949
Watch the Tsukihime anime and you're good to go.
>>
>>151663842
>>151663799
>tsukihime anime

Fuck the FATE year, Tsukihime YEAR when?
>>
Read the manga.
>>
Well I guess I'll finish Ha, since apparently I only completed 66% of it and then move to tsukihime and the 2 sequels it has.
>>
File: len.jpg (278KB, 850x982px)
len.jpg
278KB, 850x982px
>>151665604
Tsukihime only has one real sequel
>>
>>151665666
Idk, this looks like more than 2
>>
>>151665792
Kagetsu Tohya is the one I'm talking about that's the actual sequel

Tsukihime Plus is like an hour long extra with most of it being jokes and like 20 minutes of a real plot and finally seeing Tohno's face for the first time back then
>>
>>151666169
How long is Tsukihime and Kagetsu Tohya?
>>
>>151666596
A little shorter than FSN, still long though

KT isn't really long if you use a guide, it's not a traditional VN it's like groundhog day
>>
>>151667326
>A little shorter than FSN, still long though
Jesus fuck, 100 hour extravaganza?
>>
>>151667405
Nah more like 50 or so if I wanted to estimate, I don't think Tsukihime had a play time clock and if it did it's on my old computer anyway
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.