[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragonball Super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: vxwjsuy-jpg.jpg?w=685.jpg (237KB, 685x1034px) Image search: [Google]
vxwjsuy-jpg.jpg?w=685.jpg
237KB, 685x1034px
Are you fucking kidding me?

The whole universe and they couldn't find someone stronger than Yoshi, Krillin and Tien?

A total and complete bankruptcy of ideas, really sad the super is way way way worst than I expected
>>
File: Real_Mr._Satan.png (113KB, 345x384px) Image search: [Google]
Real_Mr._Satan.png
113KB, 345x384px
They thought about the champ but then they remembered killing is against the rules.
>>
>>151624276
What they should have done was not have Golden Frieza and brought Cell and Frieza in for the tournament.
>>
ENERGY BLAAAAAAAAST!!!!!!!!
>>
>>151624967
This would have been fun. Moreso, Beerus forcing them to work together as a tag team like the chess pieces they are to him.
>>
It would have been nice for some characters from other planets of Universe 7 to be involved but I'm just happy that Tien and 17 get to do something.

Fuck knows why Roshi is there though when Goten, Trunks, Yamcha, Chiaotzu and even Yajirobe should be stronger.
>>
>>151625015
*Goku and Frieza, I mean, not Frieza and Cell
>>
>>151625015
Hell, even bring back Kid Buu. Force the villains to team up with a Z fighter. I would have loved that.
>>
You're angry about those 3 but you accept Gohan being there?
L
M
A
O
>>
>>151625032
He might pull off something like using the Mafuba or that lightning move. Who knows.
>>
>>151625065
Every team needs a mascot
>>
>>151624967
That would have been very interesting as the entire universe is at stake and they would be forced to cooperate
>>
does anyone else here get the chills and almost pee in their pajamas when goku powers up to his "maximum" (kaioken, hit fight's end)
?
I dont know why but i feel like a child when he it happens, its just so nice, i love goku /blog
>>
>>151625245
everyone does
>>
i really hate how common esl posts are on /a/ these days
>>
>>151625221
And just the interactions between them.
>Cell: "Hey Android #17 and #18, remember me? Goku, you're alive? Gohan, I don't like you."

But no, we're going to get another shitty arc with no good commentary.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.