[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why? what is the point on having so much development between

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10

File: how.jpg (110KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
how.jpg
110KB, 1440x810px
Why? what is the point on having so much development between two characters just to throw it right into the trash?

>ITT: foced endings
>>
>>151620324
>ITT: nerds who got upset that she didn't wait for MC to wake up and moved on with her life instead
Stay mad.
>>
>>151620398
His friend literally became a lawyer just to make justice for Satoru.

Shit even the fucking teacher waited 15 years for him
>>
Nigga achieved his objective, thats what he wanted.
>>
>>151620568
So she was the only one with sense.
>>
File: 1482820059915.jpg (53KB, 300x304px)
1482820059915.jpg
53KB, 300x304px
>why didn't she waited her entire life for her comatose friend that maybe won't even wake up?
>>
To subvert your expectations.
>>
>>151620324
To show you how much of a slut she is.
>>
File: the cuck without me.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
the cuck without me.webm
3MB, 960x540px
Stay salty, self-insert nerds.
>>
>>151620324
Her child is so cute.
>>
>>151620324
>it's another "OP is a retard who buys into the hollywood convention of girl MUST fall in love with MC because he save her" episode
>>
>>151620568
So fucking what? Doesn't mean she should repay him by marrying/ getting together with him instead. Stay mad, faggot who has zero idea of what romance mean.
>>
>>151620324
The writer fucked up after the first arc conflict was solved, he wasn't able to make the story flow naturaly into the next arc because he never put enough foreshadowing about the other victims or made the MC too focused in the first one like he had forgotten there were other people involved, so everything afterwards feels really forced and stupid.
>>
>>151620398
>>151621251
We're not talking about what she did in the context of the story you retards, we're talking about how the story itself was fucked towards the end.

What the hell was the point of all the romance between the two if this was the payoff? You could say it's to cuck everyone who self inserted into Satoru, but Satoru himself was surprisingly ok with it. The author painted himself into a corner by making a romance between the two and wanting Satoru to go into a coma.
>>
>>151620324
Because that's realistic. She moved on with her life. It was 15 years. Probably one of the best moments in the show, and this show is a suck fest for the most part
>>
>>151622176
>What the hell was the point of all the romance between the two if this was the payoff?
Realism. Life sucks anon.
Get over it.
>>
>>151622176
You realised he was mentally a man in his twentys, right? even Sato knew it would be wrong and that he had to come back for the pizza girl, thats one of the reasons he accepted it so easily.
>>
File: IMG_0298.jpg (23KB, 480x360px)
IMG_0298.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>2016
>needing a reason to rescue someone

You're not living your lives correctly
>>
File: best.png (192KB, 1024x693px)
best.png
192KB, 1024x693px
This sounds like a certain Kyoanus anime that just finished...
>>
What's the point you ask?
It was sweet while it lasted.
There.
>>
File: 1446245562023.png (237KB, 444x522px)
1446245562023.png
237KB, 444x522px
>realism
>>
>background character with zero development fucks main girl in the end
>>
>>151623826
Well, at least it will always be remembered for something.
>>
>>151622746
>make a story about traveling back in time to stop a murder
>everything perfectly falls in such a way where the audience remains engaged
>LOL REALISM

If you want realism, consider his mom not being killed the night she figures out who the killer is, being able to submit the story to the police, and the story not happening at all. Better yet, consider Satoru not being able to travel back in fucking time.

This isn't welcome to the NHK, goddamn it. Letdowns like that really hurt the enjoyment of a story.

Can you imagine a grand fantasy adventure with the good guy finally about to get the girl, only for him to lose his balance walking up some steps and cracking his head open? I'd be pissed.
>>
>>151625947
>shipperfag
>>
>>151621251
It's anime, it is expected for her to do that.
>>
>if you don't like the forced cuckold ending then you are a shipfag
There is no way anyone actually believes this was a good ending.
>>
>>151626135
Exactly.
To see Kayo alive and sound, married a decent guy, that she didn't just disappear after she moved away, to know the MC's effort was not in vain, is not "pay off"?
If the only proper "pay off" is for them to fuck, the OP clearly picked up the wrong show and only has himself to blame.
>>
>>151620324
>Its such an injustice!

>Supreme MC
>>
>>151626508
I would love an Elliot Rodger anime adaptation, or at least someone with the same mindset as him. My Twisted World was entertaining as hell.
>>
>>151620324
I think it's pointless to keep pointing out that, but the circumstances wouldn't allow something romantic. More alike the butterfly effect they surely are a match but their existences ate mutually exclusive.
>>
>>151626369
nah man hes a fucking cuck. I can't abide by this ending because to this- THE CHARACTER I SELF INSERTED AS IS A KEK I'M FUCKING FURIOUS REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>151620324
A long ass coma usually ends up destroying a young relationship anon.
>>
>>151620398
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MPwVMv8cAO4
>>
>>151622176
>"romance" between kids

anon, kids who like each other in grade school don't marry as adults. No one is going to put their life on hold for someone in coma for years.
>>
it's ok anon, pizza girl will love him so he can have love with a woman, besides the satisfaction of saving childhood special friend. all good.
>>
File: KayoDefined.jpg (288KB, 958x718px)
KayoDefined.jpg
288KB, 958x718px
>>151620324

I wasn't disappointed she never ended up with him, i was more let down by the fact that was her ending. She never appeared again after that, even after she was targeted in the first place as the key character in the whole story.
>>
The coma spin off is pretty nice.Mom best girl as it should.
>>
Satoru never liked Kayo that much.
He originally went to great lengths to save her, because that's the way he could save his mum. However, he did develop a bond with her and genuinely ended up caring for her, and she became an important friend for him.

On the other hand, Airi was presented from the beginning as a complementary character to him. She was everything he was not in many ways, which is why once he started to get to know her, he liked her very easily.

So, the reason Kayo didn't wait for him was because the author always had it planned to make Satoru end up with Airi, but he also wanted to show Kayo moving on from her tragic past and being able to build a happy life, thus why he had her get married and have a child.
That was precisely the thing that made Satoru the happiest after he recovered consciousness, being able to see how she managed to grow up happy, with not a single hint remaining of what happened to her in the past.

The greatest thing about the ending is that, by the time he meets Airi again, she's already legal, so their 13years (or so) age difference isn't a problem any more.
>>
Why isn't anyone talking about the real fucked up part?
Why, oh why didn't the adult Kayo say Baka na no?
>>
>>151620324
I'm salty too OP, it was so fucking good until the timeskip, it went from and 8/10 to a fucking 6/10
>>
>>151620324
>Reminding /a/ of this NTR.

Thanks.
>>
Was it even brought as an issue? Satoru didn't cry because "nigga stole my childhood crush" but out of hapenis to see her all grown up and having a good life.
>>
>>151627323
Exactly this. I think that Satoru saw Kayo more as someone he had to protect rather than a romantic interest because he still has the mentality of an adult even in his child body.
>>
File: Tatsumaki_Bored.png (76KB, 360x409px)
Tatsumaki_Bored.png
76KB, 360x409px
>>151620324
Because Japan produces the finest in horrible endings. Haven't you learned by now, Anon?
>>
>>151630038
Because in an ideal world, people under 18 wouldn't be on 4chan.
>>
>>151620324
at least in the manga she was still hanging out with the group. Which would of made more sense in the anime if they kept that. I think the anime failed to convey that satoru was infatuated for Airi.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.