[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, time to wake up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Capture+_2016-07-11-23-47-53.png (453KB, 705x638px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-07-11-23-47-53.png
453KB, 705x638px
Okay the end of the year is drawing near and we had a very long time to reflect on the decision that was made. I'm talking about Subaru picking Emilia over Rem. Did all you RemFags finally realized that Emilia is just over all better than "the maid that got more Screen time than the main love interest"?
>>
I'm so glad I dropped it before I reached that part.
>>
>>151558216
Anon, I get what you're sayin, I do, but consider the following - Best girl never wins
>>
>>151558216
See
>>151558947
>Best girl never wins
>>
>>151558216
The problem is that in the original Subaru totally backpedals on that and then he goes on how he loves both exactly the same. S2 is going to be hilarious.
>>
File: Just kidding.png (910KB, 800x1130px) Image search: [Google]
Just kidding.png
910KB, 800x1130px
And i hope you realize that they removed a lot of shit from the anime and important foreshadowing, along with the fact that Subaru confesses his love for Rem when she pretends to die and almost kiss.

Even prior to that he said that when he looked at her he couldn't help but feel his heart beat faster.

Cramping up 9 whole volumes into 25 episodes does that.
>>
>>151558216
Rem's popularity BTFO all of the rest's popularity combined.
No way Rem is not better than anyone else.
>>
>>151558216
>>151558263
I love the warped perception the anime created on this series. I wonder how White Fox will deal with the fact he never choose at all and the very next thing he does after the last scene is to propose polygamy with Rem to Emilia.
>>
>>151558947
Yeah I get you what your saying. Just tried of all these people shouting "Rem Tis BEST!!1" "Subaru is a retard" "I dropped when He said he loves Emilia" I'm glad she's dead and the possibility of all the RemFags dropping it. Don't need this cancer. I'm a Felix fangag.
>>
>>151560191
Anon, if you keep paying attention to the retards, all you're going to get is shit.
>>
>>151560229
To be fair. I'm here asking for opinions in 4chan. I've been listening to retards for a while now.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.