[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AOTY 2016 Poll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: where does the time go.png (1022KB, 966x758px) Image search: [Google]
where does the time go.png
1022KB, 966x758px
There's only one episode left before all of this season's shows are over, and with them the 2016 anime year will come to a close. Now it's time to look back on the year and remember what we liked, what we hated, and how shit our collective taste was before 2017 rolls around and we do it all over again.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf6xtpof277rMKcuSE4LNjU-saPDRA4-u53N0-ppXVVFmZQnA/viewform

Categories include best anime, worst anime, most surprising anime, most disappointing anime, best OP, best ED, best OST, best scene, best girl, best boy, best seiyuu, shows watched, and shows dropped.

The poll will close on the 1st, by that point all the one cour shows will have finished except Long Riders so you can safely wait to vote until you've finished everything, or you can go back and edit your responses if anything makes you change your mind.
Results will be posted on January 2nd.
>>
>Requires Google account
Fuck off with this shit!
>>
Are you the same guy who made the one last year? If so can you post it?
>>
>>151529041
Sorry, I keep forgetting to post part two.

As an added bonus, I went back through last year's results and updated it to include different spellings of names into the same tally. This changed a few of the rankings, so I'll post the updated ones here.

Best Girl:

Winter - Katou Megumi, with 15 votes, retaining her position
Spring - Oumae Kumiko, with 19 votes, retaining her position
Summer - Speeddraw Fremy, with 13 votes, dethroning the previous winner, Sakurada Akane, who is now tied for second with Tomori Nao with 6 votes each
Fall - Kafuu Chino, with 10 votes, dethroning the previous winner, Tatsumaki, who is now tied for second with Oshino Ougi and Kirima Syaro with 9 votes each
Overall - Oumae Kumiko, with 13 votes, retaining her position

The Seasonal Waifu Award has also been taken from Sakurada Akane since she actually did get a vote for best girl of the year.
The new winner is Sturluson Celty from Durarara!! who got 5 votes in the winter season, but was completely forgotten by fall.

Best Seiyuu:

Winter - Kayano Ai, with 7 votes, retaining her position
Spring - Hayami Saori, with 13 votes, retaining her position
Summer - Yuuki Aoi, with 8 votes, retaining her position
Fall - Yuuki Aoi, with 9 votes, breaking out of her tie with Inoue Marina, who is now also behind Sakura Ayane
Overall - Yuuki Aoi, with 17 votes, retaining her position

The full results for last year can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R0y638s5zsSVpbkFTuS_pIxaalzrsSpdqZY9qk1Qb38/edit?usp=sharing
>>
Okay.
>>
>>151528907
how many people have voted so far?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STsPd78FP_M
Reminder this is ED of the year
>>
>>151531650
~100. A bit slower than last year, but I imagine a lot of people were waiting for Hibike and Flip Flap to finish since that last episode can change everything.

The votes have been a lot higher quality this year, though. Almost everyone is taking the time to fill everything in.
>>
File: 1411362188013.png (94KB, 331x369px) Image search: [Google]
1411362188013.png
94KB, 331x369px
>Google Docs poll
>creator of poll can manually edit spreadsheet of results to suit a trolling agenda as he pleases
>>
>>151532149
>not pipo password
>>
>>151532592
That would be my #1 for the song, but Dimension W's ED is more visually appealing in addition to having a decent song.
>>
File: 1458787745080.jpg (78KB, 538x670px) Image search: [Google]
1458787745080.jpg
78KB, 538x670px
>>151528907
In the best boy/girl category, do I need to put [Family name] [Given name] of a character even if he/she is not japanese or an alien?
>>
>>151532697
I'd prefer it for consistency, but you can ignore it if it really doesn't work, like for Kiss-shot.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.