[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/a/ what is his end game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

/a/ what is his end game?
>>
Pleasuring himself with a fish
>>
Fucking Nunnally.
>>
>>151518788
CRASHING THIS PLANE
>>
>>151518788
fuck shit up, his and others
>>
File: RURUSHU.png (548KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
RURUSHU.png
548KB, 1280x720px
>>151518788
does he think himself sexy with that look on his dface?
>>
File: 1386298605355.gif (166KB, 385x217px) Image search: [Google]
1386298605355.gif
166KB, 385x217px
>>
>>151521515
Nah simply despair after realising he won't get any vanilla lewd nights with Euphie after Lelouch stole that from him.
>>
Same thing as Lelouch, a peaceful world built atop the corpses of countless dead.
>>
>>151518788
>/a/ what is his end game?

By changing a super corrupt world that he didn't understand from the inside out by going by the book when no one else did.

In the end he realizes that the thing he is trying to change is so corrupted that like lelouch had been doing from the start was to focus on the results.
>>
>>151522444
>In the end he realizes that the thing he is trying to change is so corrupted
That's not even his revelation.
>>
>>151518788
Becoming Knight of 1 so he'd get Area 11 as his own.
>>
>>151521515
But is there a character stronger Soup sake queue rookie? Bare in mind I'm talking about smug face shoe shake quirky equipped with the landslide on Sakura's diet with a newly installed fload system after taking out a group of guards with his spinning skills resulting in what looked like halberd tips of their weapons breaking while being announced to the world he is ranked as a Knight above all others?
>>
>>151523803
He literally says "I've been naive up until now, all that matter are results". He basically realized his actions have been douing jack shit with how the way the world has been working. He had another revalation after that which also changed his views slightly but still that was his first main one
>>
>>151524314
>He literally says "I've been naive up until now, all that matter are results".
Oh look its this retard again.
>>
>>151524314
>He literally says "I've been naive up until now, all that matter are results"
Which has nothing to do with the bullshit you wrote here >>151522444 in fact he was going to ask Schienzel to take the throne to make him Knight of One.
>He basically realized his actions have been douing jack shit with how the way the world has been working
This is also wrong.
>>
>>151522225
That's literally how peace is created. The best way would be nuclear war. You need to rebuild the World.
>>
>>151526274
Nope, the best way for world peace would be if we united against invading aliens. That, or if Lelouch kills Putin and takes over Russia forcefully.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.