[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uh...Trunks? In their world they did countless evils too.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Trunks.png (222KB, 636x357px) Image search: [Google]
Trunks.png
222KB, 636x357px
Uh...Trunks? In their world they did countless evils too.
>>
>>151511198
Yeah, like... shoplifting that one time.
>>
Yeah, like that time they kicked our asses because Vegeta was picking a fight with them and... That time when they... Said bad stuff?
>>
>>151511215
They also stole a car.
And I think resisted arrest.
And... uh, disturbed the peace?
>>
As I recall Vegeta killed more people chasing 18 in their fight than 17 and 18 killed during that arc.

Which is hilarious.
>>
>>151511427
> which is hilarious
I agree, but at the same time that part is filler.
>>
>>151511427
Vegeta - "I will kill as many people as I have to as long as you're one of them"
>>
>>151511198
Yeah but not as bad as their future timeline counterparts.
>>
>>151511481
>>151511427
Didn't Vegeta also kill a whole bunch of tournament spectators with a single ki blast at the bleachers during the Buu saga?
>>
>>151511198
17 and 18 in the main timeline were just punk ass kids with too much strength for their own good. They never hurt anyone out of ill intentions.

I think 16 even says he would have stopped them if they tried to kill anyone besides Goku.
>>
>>151511711
Anon owned count: 0
>>
>>151511636
pretty much this.
17 even accepted piccolo's condition to go to an uninhabited island to fight.

would be interesting to know why they were such fucking sociopaths in trunk's timeline.
maybe dr. gero removed their ethical constraints or something?
>>
>>151511894
I believe it was stated at some point that they were released unfinished in the main timeline, but its uncertain how much of the timeline was changed due to Trunks' initial warning.
>>
>>151511894
It's pointless to think about that but I'd wager the main timeline versions of 17 and 18 weren't complete just yet. I mean, the "kill goku" thing was already there, but they probably needed a few more adjustments. Then again I might be completely wrong because if Gero purposefully made them chaotic after killing Goku he'd destroy the world and I don't think that was one of his goals.
>>
>>151511894
Gero let's them out in a hurry because he was followed directly to his lab and just hopes that it was enough to change their personalities.
He probably just waited longer in the future timeline and it was enough to make them enjoy killing.
>>
>>151511986
>>151512054
>>151512122

i remember trunks saying that he stood at least a little chance against the androids from his timeline while he was no match at all for the ones in the past.
why were "finished" 17 and 18 weaker than their counterparts from the other timeline?
>>
>>151512393
There could be a million explanations for that. The laziest one would be the butterfly effect, probably. By going back in time Trunks triggered a lot of small events that eventually led to Gero thinking "maybe I should make them stronger just in case" and he upgraded them. Or, maybe Gero made them weaker purposefully in the future because if they ever ran wild he'd have better chances of stopping them. Maybe the Z warriors of the main timeline are on a different level to the Z warriors of Trunks's original timeline which would naturally mean they'd have different powerlevels from the beginning.

I don't know, man. This is Dbz, there are plotholes everywhere. If you want a somewhat logical explanation for everything that happens in the show you can always come up with theories of your own.
>>
File: 1465133535471.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1465133535471.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
>>151511427
Vegeta is a little bitch who jobs against everyone except those incapable to defend themselves.
>>
File: 1482168749976.jpg (222KB, 848x565px) Image search: [Google]
1482168749976.jpg
222KB, 848x565px
>>151512393
Infinite energy is a myth. Plus future goku died so maybe Gero no longer needed them to be as powerful.
>>
>>151512393
Pretty sure Dr.Gero had problems controlling the androids previously.
Maybe in the future line he had more time to tinker with the Androids and decided to lower their power a little.
It's not like Dr.Gero knew about Super Saiyan power level anyways, his only worry was Goku and Vegeta never became a Super Saiyan.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.