[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Millions Knives

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Trigun_knives0068.jpg (103KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Trigun_knives0068.jpg
103KB, 720x480px
>Muh butterfly/spider metaphor
>Muh retarded name

What the FUCK was his problem?
>>
HUMIES GET OUT OF MY PARADISE GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>Humans seem alright
>Oh wait they literally tortured to death the first sentiment lifeform they ever encountered
>Yeah fuck that
>>
File: Unlikely.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Unlikely.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
>>151509960
He is the red man
>>
>>151509960
He found out that the humans he was rolling with had been experimenting on his species.

Which left him a very pissed-off energy manipulating plant. So he crashed the colony fleet among other things.

Also RIP Tesla
>>
>>151509960
>He didn't like knives.

That's some kinda understandable taste, Legato was way cooler and much more of a menace.
>>
>>151510201
Legato was a massive homo who worshiped someone weaker than him due to MUH MESSIAH bullshit.
>>
>>151510191
That, and the beatings, and implied rape.
>>
>>151510222
what? legato is much weaker than knives, at least in the manga
>>
>>151510201
>Legato was way cooler and much more of a menace.
This is true though. He was also a more effective villain in the anime, effectively breaking Vash by forcing him to kill.
>>
>>151510247

Was that in there too? I just remember Vash and Knives stumble upon the case files and seeing her all probed-up and decaying.
>>
>>151509960
Butterfly lives matter.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (35KB, 266x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
35KB, 266x200px
>>151509960
Still better than:
>muh love and peace
>no I can't kill baddies because that hurts my fee-fees
>so I just let them escape and cause more grief and suffering

Yeah, real heroic.
>>
File: FILE1180.png (299KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
FILE1180.png
299KB, 565x800px
>>151510163
Yup.
>>
>Millions Knives
>There's just one of him
>He uses guns

What even.

Stupid plant man.
>>
>>151513510
In the manga Knives uses Angel Blades, as oppoesed to Vash who uses the Angel Gun. And yes... he can make about a million. He just does't.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.