[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Re Zero a masterpiece?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (462KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
462KB, 640x360px
Is Re Zero a masterpiece?
>>
Absolutely.
It shook the world an no anime has ever done that in the history of animation.
>>
Maybe if you're a redditor
>>
>>151498928
It had the potential to be something decent. Not a masterpiece, but the way it subverted other world anime recurrent themes by adding the concept of respawning was certainly interesting, because it forced Subaru to actually try to achieve his goals unlike characters like Kirito. Too bad that potential was ruined by the cringy harem elements. I guess that's the fate of all light novels adaptations, bar light-hearted ones.
>>
yeaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!
>>
Is this an animeme now?
>>
>>151498928
It had sexy cute maids in it! It must be!
>>
>>151498928
No, it's pretty bland. I liked the OST though.
>>
Nope. Pretty good show, though. Maybe if the characters weren't all bland.
>>
>>151499209
>I guess that's the fate of all light novels adaptations, bar light-hearted ones.
To further my point, Konosuba was better than Re:Zero in every way
>>
>>151498980
>am I fitting in
>>
[insert snarky post-ironic comment here]
>>
>>151498928
It's pretty stupid to debate this when it's still an ongoing series.

I'd certainly going on my recommendation list because it's fun and engaging.
>>
>>151499413
The anime is over. Light novels are shit and don't matter.
>>
>>151499483

Not exactly. Tappei has expressed how he'd love to see a season 2 for the anime, but it would require more material. Right now the anime covered everything the LN's cover. The LN's get their material from the WN's. In other words, you need WN material > LN material > Anime material, and that will take quite some time.
>>
>>151499547
what the fuck is a WN
>>
>>151499633
White Novel, some /pol/ shit.
>>
>>151499633
Weeb Novel.
>>
>>151499633
White kNight
>>
>>151499483
this. It was enjoyable when the anime was still airing, I wouldn't waste my time reading literal trash
>>
>>151499324
>am I fitting in
>>
>>151500652
>parroting
>>
>>151499666
I knew it, fucking shit
Why is /pol/ even allowed to exist
>>
Absolutely, a masterpiece of dogshit.
>>
Poor man SAO with added cringe and edge
>>
>>151501912
now that's some nice /v/ buzzwords
>>
>>151498928
How many times have I seen this exact same starting post already?
>>
>>151498928
I rate it Re:0/10.
>>
>>151499316
>cringy harem elements
>konosuba was better

What did he mean by this
>>
File: 5654rj.png (730KB, 1918x1077px) Image search: [Google]
5654rj.png
730KB, 1918x1077px
>>
>>151499209
>cringy harem elements
You only get one girl lusting after the MC and the MC lusting after a different girl. How is that a harem
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.