[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never be Kaji

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2603.jpg (16KB, 208x156px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2603.jpg
16KB, 208x156px
>you will never be Kaji
>>
Kaji is a cuck.
>>
>implying
>>
I don't want to die
>>
>>151494870
Kaji was the alpha male in the show.
>>
Why did he pretend he was going to kiss Shinji? Was he a pedophile and just seeing if Shinji would resist?
>>
File: homo.png (505KB, 624x480px) Image search: [Google]
homo.png
505KB, 624x480px
>>151494972
gender has nothing to do with love, anon
Eva is the greatest homosexual propaganda ever
>>
>>151494965
Misato cucks him hard and he is the first main character to die.
>>
>>151495203
He literally fucked and manipulated Misato, she didn't cuck him.
Unless you consider her being a pedophile with Shinji as cuckolding.
>>
File: 1419414290044.jpg (209KB, 651x465px) Image search: [Google]
1419414290044.jpg
209KB, 651x465px
>>151494972
He was just messing with him. Calling it a date and making cheesy dad jokes was Kaji trying to make Shinji comfortable and come out of his shell, and it worked. In just one day he managed to be a better father figure to Shinji than Gendo had been during his entire life.

>>151495203
Misato doesn't really cuck him considering that she knew she was going to die and kissing Shinji was just her last resort to get him to move.

>tfw no happy ending to Evangelion where Kaji and Misato hook up and adopt Shinji after Gendo is executed for war crimes
>>
File: gfy.jpg (9KB, 256x191px) Image search: [Google]
gfy.jpg
9KB, 256x191px
>>151495465
>tfw no happy ending to Evangelion where Kaji and Misato hook up and adopt Shinji after Gendo is executed for war crimes
d-don't say such things, a-anon...
They will come out of LCL, r-right?
T-they will all come in terms with each other, r-right?
>>
File: 1482166097154.gif (928KB, 500x697px) Image search: [Google]
1482166097154.gif
928KB, 500x697px
>>151495554
In my fanfiction daydreams, Misato and Kaji wash up after realizing their love was real and they only want to share it with each other.

But I'd prefer an alternate ending like a less retarded Anima where instrumentality is averted and everyone's lives gradually improve.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.