[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best sport anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_20161227-205742.jpg (841KB, 1381x1072px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161227-205742.jpg
841KB, 1381x1072px
So why is it that no one mentions the original Beyblade series when talking about the best sport anime? I rewatched it all and damn I loved it compared to most other sport anime. Intense battles, really good trashtalk, character development, and at times really deep. Thoughts?
>>
Post that pink haired one from it.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161227-214537.jpg (938KB, 1104x2269px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161227-214537.jpg
938KB, 1104x2269px
>>151489592

Mariah sure was my childhood crush
>>
File: 1473295343314.png (438KB, 610x543px) Image search: [Google]
1473295343314.png
438KB, 610x543px
>>151488314
I just found out there was another new series called Burst after catching it on Disney XD. It seems way way better than that last series with the red hair MC. Actually good enough to watch, I may actually watch the subs if someone subbed it. Plus MC's mom was hot.
>>
Does someone have a screencap of some anon's real life beyblade adventures? You know, with the sharpened steel beyblades?
>>
>>151490284
Yeah, I started Burst a few weeks ago, and yeah that redhaired one in blue clothes was bad, think he was called Ginka. But the original series had some really good things like Ray the trashtalker, and how Tyson eventually became a dick and succumbed to the pressure of being champ just like real life sport stars
>>
File: 1462096341417.png (420KB, 600x333px) Image search: [Google]
1462096341417.png
420KB, 600x333px
>>151490284
>>
File: guessimthebetterblader.png (64KB, 669x470px) Image search: [Google]
guessimthebetterblader.png
64KB, 669x470px
>>151490354

This one?
>>
>>151490641
>guess im the better blader
haha

They banned the stuff in my school, actually they banned Yu-gi-oh too, the first one because it was an unnecesary expense in a city that had a strong tradition with those dutch trompos or whatever they were called, they teached us to make our own, actually ended up being more fun, never won not even once tho.
Yugioh was banned for a different reason, apparently the card were "stuff from the demon", my mother got them banned, but before that we played for easily over half a year, nobody could beat me.
>put exodia in the deck
>show that i have one of each piece before the game
>"ooohhhh" can be heard every single time
>shuffle
>during the game use the card tricks i learnt from my uncle to take out a second copy of each part as needed out of my sleeves
>if i actually draw a part i already took out hide it with the reverse of the trick
>eventually win
>sometimes lose on purpose either the first or second game since we always played at best of three
>proceed to retire the duplicated parts of exodia as fast as possible after the match by using extremely small marks i had made adding a tiny drop of a different tone of red on the Konami logo
>only recognizable if you knew they were there
>finish that in 10 seconds as my worst
>be sometimes asked to show the deck again
>"of course"
must have lost like 3 matches in those six months and one of them on purpose giving away the fifth copy of a valuable card that i had drawn from a booster pack that same week, then made a huge deal of getting it again a week later, that was an older cousin's suggestion.
When they made me play without exodia i started doing the same with a couple stron monster that required comparatively little sacrifice. I remember one that had a strong attack but had to leave the field after attacking once,
>>
File: BeyWheelz_Characters.png (295KB, 622x358px) Image search: [Google]
BeyWheelz_Characters.png
295KB, 622x358px
>>151488314
Who /beywheelz/ here?
>>
>>151493646
>"He's an Idea, let's put wheels on tops"
That show was too ridiculous for me and I watched a show about lethal spinning tops.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.