[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many people defend this trash with their life on this board?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

Why do so many people defend this trash with their life on this board?
>>
Sunk cost fallacy.
>>
Muh childhood nostalgia
>>
>>151480980
They are mostly 2 IQ digits spics. Ignore them.
>>
Say hi to Monaka for me!
>>
Probably for anyone around the age of 25 here Dragon Ball was their first anime so it holds very special meaning

It was my first as well but even as a child I thought it was fucking terrible so I don't fully understand it either but whatever
>>
>>151480980

Probably never watched DB and DBZ, not mention GT.

Low budget makes this trainwreck, full of QUALITY moments and reverse of character development is horrendous. Compare how Goku was acting at the end of Cell saga with how he is now, same thing with Vegeta.

Dumb history, more and more ridiculous transformations and new characters clearly lack imagination - look how fuckin Hit looks like, like character you can make in Xenoverse char builder.
>>
>>151480980
I like their beards though. Sure could use a bit of trimming, but it would have been a nice change of pace.
>>
>>151480980
Sounds like you don't understand the high sophistry that goes into each episode of super. It is a type of Juxtaposition where we see what would normally be just another battle shounen where the characters have difficulty and growth to a show where nothing really matters and the ending will never change no matter the context. It's a take on predetermination rarely seen in anime and even has the balls to laugh at it self in over 95% of the episodes.

in short Super is a master piece of modern day Chinese animation
>>
>>151482582

This.
I was a BIG Dragonball fan growing up but I don't immediately hate Chou like a lot of people do but I don't find the quality all that great, I especially think Toriyama is lacking in the perverted humour department, I'm more depressed about that than anything in Super. I do like how he's trying to blend the power level bullshit with the comfiness of the original Dragonball but the humour is just not that great.
>>
>bashing DBS like an edgy teen
>still watching it week in week out anyway

Hypocrites, the lot of you
>>
>>151480980
love DBS its funny and fights are good
>>
>>151483088
It took me 3 episodes to realize it was garbage, as expected
>>
If you don't understand nostalgia there's a high chance you're autistic or were abused as a child
>>
>>151483088
I don't watch it, so stop projecting.
>>
File: american ignorance.jpg (82KB, 1024x577px) Image search: [Google]
american ignorance.jpg
82KB, 1024x577px
>>151483761
>shitting at things you have no idea about

Let me guess, you're an american
>>
Most people who say they like Dragon Ball hardly understood why Dragon Ball was so good in the first place. They think that liking the horrible anime that Toei shits out makes them real fans.
>>
>>151485539
>You like X?
>WELL YOU LIKE IT FOR WRONG REASONS!
>YOU'RE NOT A REAL FAN~!
Mate, who cares? I enjoy DBS because I get a nostalgic feel out of it and watch it with my lil bro who, same as me when I was a kid - likes it because it's powerful guys fighting.

When I watched DB originally I liked it because it was funny and had fighting in it. If I were to re-watch it, I'd enjoy it for a whole lot of other aspects.

Nobody gives a fuck why dragon ball was good in the first place - It started Shonen genre popularity and spewed out trash like Naruto and Bleach into popularity and I hate both for same reason I liked dragon ball: Fighting and getting stronger/cooler abilities.

It's same as arguing that people who like to get drunk shouldn't like it because they don't appreciate certain spirits for their complexity and tastes.
>>
>>151485355
>you can't hate it if you haven't watched it!
>you can't hate it because you watch it!
which is it???
>>
>>151480980
All Dragonballs after first Dragonball are diarrhea shit.
>>
>>151480980
>hurr durr I hate fun >.<
This is you, OP.
>>
>>151486278
Just ignore DBZ fans. They know their show is shit but can't admit it because that would mean they actually know they keep on watching shit every week.
>>
>>151480980
Because /v/ has displaced the original users of this board.
>>
>>151486135
Nah. Those threads are worse than /pol/ or even /b/.

How young are those kids, anyway?

Go back to 9gag.
>>
>>151486278
>>151483761
Kill yourself moeshitter
>>
File: 2.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>>151482615
Oh sure, it's funny now.

But don't be surprised when this little nigger is revealed on par with Zeo-sama.

Super is THAT bad
>>
>>151486762
Faggots like you who masquerade pursuit of masculating validation as seeking profundity where there is none are the bottom of the fucking barrel. Everyone else on this board is far more tolerable than you and that includes moeshitters
>>
>>151486405
Mate, you sure you're replying to the right post? Not making much sense there.
>>
>>151480980
OPM already deconstructed it so honestly im not sure either
>>
>>151480980
>Why do so many people defend this trash with their life on this board?
I read board as "beard".
>>
>>151485355
I watched the first 5 episodes, it was shit
>>
>>151486762
autist
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.