[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Initial D

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

I finished the 4th stage and desu I wasn't really satisfied I watched a bit of the first episode and the whole imposter thingy seems a bit overplayed from the Mugiwaras to me. Did you guys watch 5th and final stages? Did you like em? More or less than 4th?
>>
bumping with some eurobeat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk1Q-BFgnPM
>>
why is this anime so fucking ugly
>>
File: muhahahaha.gif (2MB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
muhahahaha.gif
2MB, 480x320px
COOL VIBRATIONS
>>
File: i1066^cimgpsh_orig.png (406KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
i1066^cimgpsh_orig.png
406KB, 600x600px
>>151477863
shut the fuck up, dagumi is cutest
>>
>>151477254
I really like stage 5 for Ryosuke vs Shinigami and the eurobeat , final stage not so much
>>
What little plot there is basically just keeps getting less and less interesting after 3rd stage, the rest is still worth it for the eurobeat and some of the races though.
>>
>>151477254
I've been getting hooked on some of the music from Initial D, never watched it though, is it worth a watch? How long is it?
>>
>>151478698
About 37 hours or so nonstop to get through the whole main series
>>
>>151478841
And is it worth it?
>>
>>151478940
Not him but oh yes it is.
Once you get over the shocking animation early on, it's amazing.
>GET ME POWER, DO IT BABY~~~~~~~~~~
>>
>>151478940
For me it was because I am fujoshit and collect pictures of Dagumi but I think many people either can't get past the artstyle or get bored after 3rd stage because the plot gets very repetitive and the artstyle gets even worse. Just give it a try and see what you think, I say at least watch through First Stage (Honestly it's the best one).
>>
>>151478991
>>151479038
If I only end up watching the first season will I be missing out on most of the story or is it done so that it could have ended there and made sense?
>>
>>151479050
First season barely gets through a quarter of the manga but you can stop there if you get bored. It's obvious that there'll be more story after though.
>>
>>151479050
Storywise i think that watching the 2 first seasons is the minimum, season 1 doesn't really end any of the early plot
>>
File: dagumis.png (583KB, 1416x365px) Image search: [Google]
dagumis.png
583KB, 1416x365px
which dagumi is best
>>
File: 1418050877857.jpg (64KB, 1000x200px) Image search: [Google]
1418050877857.jpg
64KB, 1000x200px
>Ryosuke
>Takumi
>Horse
>Ryosuke?
>Initial D background character/racer of the week
>>
>>151479208
the original design was perfect, why did shigeno have to ruin him
>>
>>151479386
They are all good except for the last one.
>>
>>151479994
I don't like the Takumi lookalike version, too much of a drastic change
>>
>>151477254
5th stage is pretty good, it has the best music since 1st imo. The imposters are setup for Dagumi's new waifu.
>>
is Initial D the equivalent of Vaporwave?
>>
>>151482245
Vaporwave is "look how many awesome japanese songs from the 80s we can sample for a pretty good result", so anime-wise it would be, I dunno, Super Robot Wars. Initial D is proud of the 90s.
>>
SPEEDY SPEED BOY
GASOLINES BURNIN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlpByUfVGHY
>>
Watched it all, Enjoyed it. It got shittier from stage 3. Wish there was more though.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.