[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

kaioken > super saiyan only fags can disagree

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Kaioken!.jpg (50KB, 668x500px) Image search: [Google]
Kaioken!.jpg
50KB, 668x500px
kaioken > super saiyan
only fags can disagree
>>
haha im gay
>>
File: SSG.png (477KB, 886x879px) Image search: [Google]
SSG.png
477KB, 886x879px
Why not both?
>>
they both suck goku was coolest when he was the strongest guy in the world but only had a power level of like 300
>>
>>151476961
The other fighters should have had kaioken since they trained with King Kai.

And if they had taught Spirit Bomb to one of the other fighters they could have built it up while Goku and Vegeta hold off the boss.
>>
How would Kaioken work for Ultimate Gohan?
>>
>>151476961
Well if Goku learns to go KKx>50 then sure
>>
>>151477214
Most people are not pure hearted enough to use use genkidama. I certainly can't think of anyone.
>>
>>151477417
Cell can, be brags about it to Piccolo. Heart of pure evil I assume.
>>
File: faXgHzF.png (144KB, 902x361px) Image search: [Google]
faXgHzF.png
144KB, 902x361px
>>151477417
>>
>>151479111
It wouldn't be very strong though. Goku needed willing participants and he was up against the most dangerous opponent to the galaxy itself. At best Cell would get it from plants and animals. Heck, the majority of the one used on Buu probably came from Gohan alone.
>>
>>151479712
Nah, that's not true. The whole deal with the Genki Dama used against Buu was that it was gathered from all over the galaxy as opposed to just the earth, that was why it was so big. I can't recall Gohan being singled out as helping especially much with it.

As for the size of Cell's Genki Dama, I have no clue. The exact mechanics are never quite explained. Do the people sharing their energy with Goku really know what's happening? Normal humans (such as Mr Satan/Hercules) doesn't seem to even know about Ki.
>>
File: Sddwd.jpg (142KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Sddwd.jpg
142KB, 1366x768px
>>151476961

> 20x kaioken didn't do anything to freeza at 50%

Super Saiyan is stronger and easier to maintain. It's a shame combining the two takes too much stamina.
>>
>>151476961
Kaioken is a great multiplier, but it's at its best for short bursts when you really really need it, and even that puts great stress on the body. Super Saiyan gives a longer, more stable transformation when looking at long-term fighting, so you shouldn't need Kaioken (not to mention getting to the kind of multiplier necessary for long-term KK leaves SSJ ahead of it anyway).

Kinda surprised that at least Piccolo didn't try to pick up the technique. All the human fighters would be hopelessly outclassed even with it, but Piccolo could keep pace up until around midway through Cell Saga, Kaioken might have been able to extend that out further.
>>
>>151480012
>Do the people sharing their energy with Goku really know what's happening?
Has to be a willing sacrifice of energy. Cell would probably be limited to things that aren't sapient, so trees, grass, plants, shit like that.
>>
>>151476961
Requesting Kaioh-ken gifs
>>
>>151476961
Kaio-what?
>>
>>151476961
>can only be used in short bursts
>high risk of destroying your body
>weak as shit compared to the lowest level of Super Saiyan

Yeah nah.
>>
>>151477112
Because Super Saiyan God isn't anywhere near good enough to be compared to Kaioken
>>
Base > Kaioken > Saiyan
Always prefered base because in that time characters would come up with shit to win fights and it was possible to win even if your opponent was sighlty stronger than you.
Kaioken was a good thing because it was a last trump card. Overusing it would be painful to your body and eventually could kill you, so you couldn't spam like a retard.
Super Saiyan was a supposed rare thing, but then anyone could get it, even 7 yo kids with no training(I am looking at you Goten).

>>151477214
Kinda bothered me how Piccolo never learned it when he is the best at regards of ki control. And Tenshinhan, since he was used to use something similar like the tri-beam that also pushes your body to extreme points

>>151480012
It was always living things, be trees, bugs, whatever. Just in the end of Z is when Goku says "ok, just put your hands up and share your energy with me". When vs Freeza the genki dama was pretty big for an empty and dead planet like namek+lives in the nearby planets, so Cell could pull something like bigger on Earth with more life forms in it as nearby planets.
When vs Vegeta, Goku was on the ground and could barely concentrate, and couldn't waste much time on forming something bigger, hell, if it was bigger Krillin probably couldn't handle it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.