[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Claymore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Teresa.png (520KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Teresa.png
520KB, 1280x720px
Just finished watching this.

Why is it that when a claymore dies, the ones weaker than her don't move up in rank? Like Jean is still #9 after #8 dies. Even after half the claymores die, Claire is still #47.

Also, what's wrong with her body? It looks fine from where I'm sitting.
>>
>>151463204
The body isn't sewed back together properly so half her guts must be sewed on the outside
>>
Claymores have huge scars cause reasons
>>
claymores have enlarged clits and nipples and penis grows in belly button because of high test
>>
>>151463204
It's simple, she used her yuma powers to make her body ugly and not get raped.
>>
>>151465272
>high test
it's all natty bruh
>>
>>151465272

This is no reason to not rape her dick.
>>
>>151465272
>>151466310
>Raping her
>Not waiting to be raped.

What's wrong with you? Are you gay?

>>151463204
>>151465090
Now, serious response: when the youma flesh was implanted into her body, there wasn't enough room to put all the guts and flesh back inside, so they have have both, a huge scar all across their bodies, from vago to neck, and lots of guts and fluids are spilling all the time.

I suppose someone with a guro fetish, or a necrophiliac may still get a hard on, but that never appeared on either the manga or the anime.
>>
>>151463204
>Why is it that when a claymore dies, the ones weaker than her don't move up in rank?
They do, but the numbers are given by the organization. For example, when Teresa was promoted to number 1, Rosemary the former number 1 was demoted to number 2.
>>
Is this any good?
>>
>>151468985
It's a very fun ride, anime ending is absolute trash, a lot of people shit on the manga ending, but I enjoyed it.
>>
>>151468985
Manga was great, anime doesn't do it justice.
>>
>>151469033
>a lot of people shit on the manga ending

What? Why?

It made sense, in a weird way.

>Youma flesh and powers are fuelled by emotions.
>Organization picks troubled girls because hate to the youmas will propel her abilities.
>Turns out, mother - daughter love is stronger than hate.
>Love conquers everything.

I know is kind of cheesy, and probably edgy kids who watch these kind of show for the gore are going to disdain it because of that. However, that entirely misses the original point about the show, because the entire story have always been about Claire and her relationship with Teresa. Isn't a coincidence the twin goddess of love happened to have the same names than the MC and her adoptive mother. And there are also other examples of mother - daugher relationships across the show, so the thing is coherent thematically. Why would you shit on the ending?
>>
>>151469549
>I know is kind of cheesy, and probably edgy kids who watch these kind of show for the gore are going to disdain it because of that.

>Why would you shit on the ending?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.