[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fairy Tail 516 - surprise release

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 20.png (435KB, 905x1300px) Image search: [Google]
20.png
435KB, 905x1300px
Where were you when Irene Belserion became the best girl ever?

https://yonkouprod.com/reader/read/fairy-tail/en/0/516/page/1
>>
>>151455859
On one hand, I'm glad that we basically get a dom Wendy.

On the other, it means Irene's going to be dealt with in like 3 chapters, and what the hell mashima, she's a million time weaker than the shit she pulled before actually fighting a-at least August will stay strong?
>>
>>151455859
Next chapter better give us some good Wendy service.
>>
>>151455859
Time for Wendy to return all the ryona!
I am so hard right now
>>
>implying Natsu is truly dying
>implying Wendy truly lost her body

Mashima pls stop. By now everyone knows that you are a bad writer and just baiter.
>>
>>151455859
GET THIS SLUT OUTTA THERE BEFORE THE HYMEN RIPS
>>
>>151455859
Two things can happen now.
1, Wendy ended up in Eileen's body, whose magic is superior. Erza defeats Eileen and Wendy changes them back.

2, Now that she is in Wendy's body, she finally can feel normally again and realises she loves her daughter. Shanges sides, changes body back and they come up with a magic that can make her feel normally in her original body again.
>>
>>151455859
I want to lick wendy's feet.

And inseminate her too.
>>
Probably in the next chapter initially Erza will not want to wound Wendy's body so Irene will have the upperhand.
Than Wendy in Irene's body will be diyng in the ground for the head wound will do a final speech about family and friendship to Erza and will give he the to fight Irene.
The chapter will end with something like this >>151459076 (You)
>>
>>151455859

How will it take before Wendy's spirit and personality proves to be so strong that she overpowers Irene's, giving a speech about friendship?
>>
>>151455859
If you actually remove the whole fairy tail guild from the series it would actually became decent
no muh guild and my friends cliche asspulls anymore

really makes you think huh
>>
>>151457919
You can't inseminate feet, silly.
>>
>>151459507

> (You)
>>
>>151459719
How many times have two guilds interacted with one another without Fairy Tail being involved?
>>
>>151455859
I am very sad she won't get to keep that body.
>>
Well, Eileen's either switched their bodies or traped Wendy soul somewhere inside her body.
>>
So is Wendy's soul in the wounded Irene's body or is she still inside her body with Irene soul?
>>
>>151461910
We don't know yet. It's one of those things we'll have to wait for the next chapter to see.
>>
Okay. So how do you think this stupid war is going to end?

My bet:

>Natsu becomes the super demon dragon and beats up whoever ends up being the final boss
>Natsu starts dying
>Happy somehow has the ability to prevent Natsu from dying by giving up his own life
>Happy dies everybody cries then live happily ever after
>Turns out Happy didn't die. He reincarnated into some other shit
>Thanks for reading all these years!
>>
>>151455859
>>151456098
>>151456517
I Wonder if Irene can use dual element mode now with her own and Wendy's element now. She said her magic power decreased only somewhat so this means that Wendy's isn't much weaker than she.
>>151456589
I want Wendy Belserion to molest Erza.
>>
>REEQUIP EXORCIST ARMOR
>BUT HOW
>BECUZ ERZA
>i guess i was wrong all along i could've been a good mother!
>then live on and be a good mother!
>it's 5 late 47 me
>NO MOM!

And then Acnologia shows up and Zeref says something the end.
>>
>>151459507
Irene is pretty durable she can tank Erza's sword with her head,
>>151457660
>>151463188
Why would she care about Erza if Erza doesn't care about her and wants to kill her.
>>151463188
>>
>>151455859
Why are there two releases?
>>
>>151464037
Niggastream doesn't have access to the scans this early...oh and Yonkou is an egotistical prick that likes to get his dick sucked
>>
>>151463014
Lol he's reincarnated as Natsu and lucy's kid.
>>
>>151464037

Doesn't two releases mean we get nothing next week
>>
File: errthtrh.png (715KB, 784x956px) Image search: [Google]
errthtrh.png
715KB, 784x956px
>>
>>151466515
Yep. Nothing for the next couple weeks actually I think. I'd need to double check the issue numbers and release dates to be sure.
>>
I actually lol'd
>>
>>151455859

>Wendy never aged

In this point of the manga she should be older that Lucy of the first manga chapter
>>
Does this mean wendy is no longer a virgin
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.