[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he gay for Sakura's Borther's friend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

Was he gay for Sakura's Borther's friend?
>>
Moon magic.
>>
its clamp shit, you know very well he possibly did
>>
Yes, then he got the hots for Sakura
>>
Until they ass-pulled their way out of it with >>151418125.
>>
>>151417858
The chick on the right looks like a penis in the thumbnail.
>>
And all that while it would only take one word for him to have this cute little chink's pussy wrapped around his dick.
>>
>>151418339
everything looks like a penis, to faggots.
>>
>>151417858

He's like your average female in a Shoujo. Who idolizes a taller, older girl and wants to be like her. Until puberty hits and suddenly she's head over heels for the main male.
>>
>>151418450
You don't like bbc anon? Leave the lolis pure and come play with the real prizes.
>>
File: dense.png (57KB, 282x200px) Image search: [Google]
dense.png
57KB, 282x200px
>>
>>151417858
How can you not be gay for this?
>>
File: 1465922012382.jpg (130KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1465922012382.jpg
130KB, 1440x1080px
on the topic of gay romance in anime, anyone know pic related name? F-for um... research
>>
>>151418958
That's Yamazaki-kun. He's already taken.
>>
>>151419068

So it's from the same anime?
>>
>>151418448
I don't blame him for falling for Sakura, but damn son.
>>
>>151419068

Funny thing about Yamazaki kun. He's actually Italian. See, his dad came from Italy and his mother was Japanese. Back during the war, Yamazaki's grandfather visited Japan and set up an arranged marriage with a Japanese family. 30 years later, the son came to Japan and married-
>>
>>151419178
>>151418448

She was too forceful and annoying. She's also his cousin. And yeah, no one would pick Mei Ling when Sakura exists.
>>
>>151419298
>also his cousin
I though that was weird as a kid but don't nips allow cousin marriage?
I suppose chinamen allow it too.
>>
>>151419393

Every culture 'allows' cousins to marry. But look down on it. CLAMP of course just tries to push all barriers.
>>
More important : this is more than 1 week we haven't got a Sakura thead. How can it be possible ?
>>
>>151417858
It was basically just male ADOLESCENCE
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.