[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New chapter is up. Muh hurt That's one angry little girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: wDSACnE.png (297KB, 712x676px) Image search: [Google]
wDSACnE.png
297KB, 712x676px
New chapter is up. Muh hurt

That's one angry little girl
>>
It's been out for 4 days now.
>>
That eye design is offputting
>>
what a shameless pedophile
>>
Manga is for nerds.
>>
File: hah.png (15KB, 370x163px)
hah.png
15KB, 370x163px
So what's the name of this cartoon?
>>
>>151418791
It's called learn to read, you moron.
>>
>"are you a lolicon?"

jesus christ, what a way to end the chapter.
>>
>>151412911
>>151419137
>putting title in name field so you can't even find it in catalog
OP please kill yourself
>>
who else thinks this will end in a lolidom end
>>
>>151421106
On the contrary, I think the next step is lolidom. I believe the series will actually end with the relationship in a somewhat more democratic place beyond lolidom.
>>
How would a loli even know what a lolicon is? What kind of things are her parents allowing her to read online?
>>
>>151421106
>>151421298
I think Yuzumori's face last chapter and at the end of this one betrayed everything

she's with the cops and wants Mimika to confess
last chapter her disgust for Mimika's degeneracy slipped out and she made the most cruel face a loli is capable of
she barely corrected her mistake and now dropped the question that will get Mimika tried as a criminal, making a sweet face in order to ease Mimika's mind and let her calmly answer "yes"

pack up, lads, it's all gone to hell
>>
>>151418791
Yuzumori-san
>>
Oh God this is so funny
I'm not trying to be edgy, it was jsut so unexpected and out of place after the mutual heartfelt confession, couldn't avoid laughing my ass off
I hope they are ok and get to kiss and cuddle a lot
>>
File: 9ee[1].jpg (109KB, 1259x705px)
9ee[1].jpg
109KB, 1259x705px
But teen girls can't love preteen girls
>>
>>151422970
I think this manga is also a creepy dark comedy. There's no way it's not intentional.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.