[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vinegar Doppio

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Is /a/ even ready for best boy?
>>
File: 1482177615485.png (265KB, 306x432px) Image search: [Google]
1482177615485.png
265KB, 306x432px
Doppio is a cumdump.
>>
I hope they fix the cluster fuck that is Diavolo's backstory in the anime
>>
>>151408254
I always thought it was supposed to imply that KC "created" Diavolo as his psyche.

>Baby conceived in all female prison outta nowhere.
>Ala skipped time.
>Buries his mom because she knows toomuch.
>>
>>151408382
That would have been cool
There are so many cool theories around Diavolo/Doppio's birth but they're all just theories because Araki fucked up what could have been one of the best villains in the series
>>
>>151408382
This is kinda further proven when Abacchio used the last of his strength to mark Doppio/Diavolo's face from a few years ago and the face that was made had the huge resemblance to Doppio rather than Diavolo.
>>
>>151408254
what clusterfuck?
>>
>>151408254
>>151408776
What are you talking about?
>>
>>151409023
He has the worst, least fleshed out origin story of any villain in the series. I don't know if it was the translation I read or what but when I read about the prison thing and him killing his mother I thought we were just getting a slight glimpse at something that would be more thoroughly revealed later on
It never was.
>>
>>151409096
His backstory is great because it's purposefully vague and mystical though.
>>
>>151409152
It just feels like I was teased with no relief throughout the story

I loved how the enigma around Diavolo was built continuously. It was awesome how he even had one of his most loyal men kill himself after delivering a message to preserve his identity. Those chapters where he finally shows up to reclaim Trish and fight Buccelati are amazing because of this ominous mysterious atmosphere. Then there's Abacchio's sacrifice to use the last of his powers to reveal his face.

Its all great and made me think Diavolo would be my favorite villain.

But then the tease is never really stopped, the build up surrounding his origins doesn't go anywhere, and you just have a schizo who is obsessed with being chosen by fate.

We don't find out how he was even born in the hospital (although I like the other anon's idea about KC causing time skips that far back even if it doesn't make sense considering the arrows) nor do we find out what triggered his personality split. Polna sorta hints at him being abused as a child but that goes directly at odds with the narrator's own words.

It just really frustrates me, its like a great handjob that you don't climax from.
>>
>>151409388
Yeah, my idea its kinda that Doppio always had King Crimson in him, even since being born, and that King Crimson itself guided him to the arrows. The idea of a concious stand kinda suits that one theme Araki shows with Silver Chariot Requiem and with Deadman Questions about spirits/souls coming from some "other side". KC its pretty much a representation of fate.

But all things said, it is true that the story is left in mistery and never explains itself. Which has some charm, but still.

Bossu a qt.
>>
>>151408382
It would explain the sudden personality change. Wasn't Diavolo around Doppio's age when he discovered the arrow? It would be really interesting if he was pierced by the arrow and the stand took over his body with Doppio as the original personality that remained unchanged after being pierced. Diavolo's character and decisions would make more sense if he was a stand that gained control of the user.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.