[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alternate universe gundam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: AUAUAU.png (2MB, 932x1003px) Image search: [Google]
AUAUAU.png
2MB, 932x1003px
So i have heard that most of AU gundam shows are either mediore or really bad. If im only gonna try out 3 AU shows, than what should they be?

Personally i would watch Turn A, 00 and After war gundam X.
>>
>>151365110
>So i have heard that most of the AU gundam shows are either mediore or really bad.
You were fed a lie.
>If im only gonna try out 3 AU shows, than what should they be.
SEED, Destiny, and 00, maybe X if you want a fourth.
>>
>>151365635
Do not listen to this anon he's retarded.
>>151365110
You've got it pretty much right. 00 and Turn A are regarded as some of the best that AU has to offer, haven't seen X so i can't really speak to its quality. I'd recommend the original build fighters as well.
>>
>>151366833
>haven't seen X so i can't really speak to its quality.
From what i have seen of X, it has that Trigun feeling to it and it is shorter than regular shows.
> I'd recommend the original build fighters as well.
I dont know, i watch gundam for the war drama, not for robots fighting (I still like robot fights tho, but i want some real stakes and emotion behind the fights)
>>
>>151365110
Just to nitpick the picture, recongista is in the UC universe just the next century.
>>
>>151366964
Build Fighters is mostly fun because of its call backs to older UC shows and the kind of ridiculous fights that the show runs through. Plus the characters are fun.
>>
>>151366833
>Do not listen to this anon he's retarded.
you're the inept one here, repub
>>
G-Reco is super late UC
>>
>>151365110
The first season of Build Fighters is god tier. G is also silly fun.
>>
>>151365110
SEED, Age, and of course Iron Blooded Orphans

The rest are either complete shit or mediocre.
>>
>>151367322
>>151367063
For the last time, i am not looking for fun. I dont really care about fun,
>>
>>151365110
Turn A, 00, and Wing or X for your third.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.