[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Iris Zero 38

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: BIG RED FLAG.png (589KB, 746x885px) Image search: [Google]
BIG RED FLAG.png
589KB, 746x885px
Is there a bigger loser flag than saying these words?

Also, Iris Zero thread.
>>
>>151354813
I haven't read this in years.
>>
>>151354813
isn't her sole role is to speed up romantic development and lose?
>>
>>151354895
sucks when you actually enjoyed it back then but now you can't get into it again.
>>
>>151354922
Seems that way, though I like her better than Koyuki already. This chapter also highlights how shitty Toru's friends are.
>>
>>151354813
Well at least she made Koyuki get off her ass and start being more proactive.
>>
>>151354813

Pouting Koyuki is cute.
>>
>>151354813
Was there any case of the proactive girl winning?

Though main girl is also quite aggresive herself but not on the romantic side.
>>
Dunno man, Koyuki and Tooru is definitely fit better.

But, jealous Koyuki sure is cute. I still remember when Koyuki blushing nonstop before Kuga arc.
>>
File: Merry - Skeptical.png (191KB, 391x417px) Image search: [Google]
Merry - Skeptical.png
191KB, 391x417px
>>151354813
You mean to tell me that this series FINALLY got off of its ass and decided to start a LOVE TRIANGLE?

COME ON.
>>
>>151354813
Not being Koyuki is enough of a loser flag.
>>
>>151359098
It's not much of a love triangle. MC clearly loves Koyuki over everyone else. And it's directly stated that Koyuki is head over heels for him. Plus the Iris of Tokita/Kuga can already see that the two love each other. Rei is cute though, so it's a shame she'll have her heart broken.
>>
>>151357987
Jealous Koyuki is always adorable. Since her personality is otherwise almost "perfect", her open jealousy is pretty refreshing.

I'm glad for Rei just because it'll give us more opportunities to see Koyuki flustered.
>>
>>151359098
It's just as much of a love triangle since the red head liar likes him too, but knows she'd lose anyways.
>>
File: Couples.jpg (153KB, 637x906px)
Couples.jpg
153KB, 637x906px
>>151361309
I don't think she actually loves him. The couples for Iris Zero seem to be set in stone by the author anyways. Aside from MC and Koyuki, the red head is starting to get shipped with glasses. Same goes for death butterfly guy and wings girl.

It's a little far-fetched that each and every one of them will probably end up with someone else in their group, but at least they all suit each other.
>>
File: 1352998063495.png (445KB, 486x548px) Image search: [Google]
1352998063495.png
445KB, 486x548px
The friends stopped that yandere Koyuki flag on the spot, such a shame as i wanted to see her escalate from a cute flustered stalker to yuno/konoha levels of batshit insanity, but still this is a nice development.
>>
>>151354983
Hah! I haven't even read this yet. All I know from this is the premise from BakaU and the infamous hiatus.
>>
>>151364982
You should read it. The premise is interesting enough although sometimes the "mystery" and the MC's solution can be a bit convoluted. But the art is pretty and the characters are all lovable. Also, the interactions between the main characters are fun. It's also nice that some of the more common tropes for romance anime/manga are averted.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.