[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is loli abuse a real thing??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: what the fuck.png (1MB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.png
1MB, 850x1200px
How is loli abuse a real thing??
>>
>>151352838

RED CARD
>>
File: 1474477452539.gif (347KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
1474477452539.gif
347KB, 500x566px
>>151352838
>According to the Laws of the Game, neither a player on the keeper's team nor an opposing player can kick the ball while the keeper is handling it. As a keeper, the Laws of the Game state that you cannot be challenged by an opposing player while handling the ball. In addition, the Laws of the Game include violations for playing in a dangerous manner. This is defined as performing any action that may injure either another player or yourself, regardless of which team the other player is on.
>>
>>151352947
The loli is not the goalkeeper. Anyway, the broen girl should have earned at least a yellow card way before that.
>>
Rip her ribs.
>>
>>151352947
Does a goalie wear 7? Retard.
>>
>>151353596
>Retard
I don't follow kickball acting, how the fuck should I know?
>>
Referee's fucking incompetent, at this point i just hope Mai get her shit together in the 2nd half.
>>
>>151353596
Still dangerous play, no?
>>
>>151352838

ERA PENAL
>>
>>151353596
They can wear whichever number they like
>>
Considering how she endangered another player that's a red
>>
that's not only a red but a 5-match ban at LEAST.

why are japs so bad at portraying sports in their media
>>
File: Stop It's already Dead!.webm (3MB, 640x364px) Image search: [Google]
Stop It's already Dead!.webm
3MB, 640x364px
>>151352947
Is that really the case?
>>
>>151352883
Actually no, as long you aim for the ball you don't get any card, this was obviously aimed at the ball.
>>
>>151358004
Bullshit, going with the sole of your foot like that is a yellow and indirect FK even if you don't touch the opponent. Stamping them with the ball deliberately like that is straight up dishonest play and disproportionate use of violence and merits a multiple match ban.
>>
>>151358004
http://www.fifa.com/mm/Document/FootballDevelopment/Refereeing/02/36/01/11/LawsofthegamewebEN_Neutral.pdf

page 42/144
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.