[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kiznaiver

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Is Kiznaiver a modern classic?

There's no denying its status as a masterpiece, but will it hold up against the test of time?
>>
>>151343612
They really fucked up that scene, was so corny.
>>
>>151343612
>Mari Okada
>masterpiece
Choose neither.
>>
>>151343612
its visually very well done, but no other part of it is above average.

but you already knew that didn't you.
>>
It's shit and I'll stand by that no matter how many cosplayers try to beat me up.
>>
It wasn't perfect or even all the great, but it was still probably my favourite series that season. (Not that I can ever actually remember which anime aired during any particular season.)
>>
>>151345463
It wasn't even the best Trigger series that season.
>>
>>151343612
Wasn't Kiznaiver a trigger anime? I didn't bother to watch it since I think Luluco was airing at the same time and that seemed more interesting
>>
Why did they have to ruin Tenga?
>>
>>151343612
It was shit.
>>
>>151346719
Because they don't make him hot enough and not have Sugita voiced him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dCLsK1Rxvs
>>
I unironically liked it but the ITAI ITAI scene is fucking retarded.
>>
File: Kiznaiver Chart.jpg (2MB, 3000x3218px) Image search: [Google]
Kiznaiver Chart.jpg
2MB, 3000x3218px
>>
>>151343612
Okada already wrote M3 and did the same concept but without being retarded.
>>
>>151349252
I don't feel it.
>>
>>151343612
It looks good and has great character designs.
Everything else sucked.
It also references and is referenced in Luluco, which unlike Kiznaiver is a great show, which is quite literally the only reason I watched this past the first 3 episodes.
>>
>>151343612
Worst episode, cringeworthy scene. What an awful show.
>>
The only good show that Trigger has made
All of their other shows are memeshit
>>
>>151343612
This show is what happens when Okada is given total creative freedom and it's fucking terrible desu.

She had a chance and she fucking blew it.
Now, she'll have to do whatever the director says for the rest of her career.
>>
>>151343612
It was pretty great up until ep 7 (or 8?), after that it remained enjoyable but retarded.
>>
I really hated the bait-and-switch they pulled with Maki. I was hoping we were gonna get a crazy girl.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.