[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this show would not have bombed if they were guys right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: papikaroom.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
papikaroom.png
1MB, 1280x720px
So this show would not have bombed if they were guys right?
>>
Fuck off IRC
Anyone replying after this post is an IRC cocksucker
>>
Pretty much. Still doesn't mean that sales=quality though.
>>
>>151339741
it was from lack of promotion you faggot, stop posting bait like this when we already have enough autistic shitposters in the threads
>>
>>151339863
What kind of "promotion" do you mean? A lot of anime doesnt get "promoted".
>>
>>151339741
Pretty much yeah. I've seen the show myself and there's nothing good in it. Therefore I can only infer that the only reason anybody would like this show is the girls being hot as fuck with a lot of lewd shots.
>>
>>151339890
It seemed to be more popular in the West than in Japan. From what I've heard in Japan it wasn't really that popular.
>>
>>151339950
Because SJW tumblrites and 2deep fags looking too much into every screenshot. Also sakugafags.
>>
>>151339741
Yes because yaoi is the purest form of love and yuri is disgusting.
>>
>>151339741
its called Boei-bu and yeah that show got 10k sales and 2 seasons
>>
>>151339741
Fujoshit sells once in a blue moon so no. The biggest hits with purely fujoshit pandering have been Free and YOI, and the latter won't reach free levels.
>>
>>151341197
Define what sells means. Most fujoshit does well akin to hovering around 10k >>151341054
>>
>>151341297
>Most fujoshit does well
Is that why all the shows with fujobait flopped miserably in summer?
>>
File: co.jpg (30KB, 844x437px) Image search: [Google]
co.jpg
30KB, 844x437px
>>151340191
Sakugafags can't defend the show after the webgen shitfest that was episode 12
>>
File: coconuts.jpg (100KB, 775x688px) Image search: [Google]
coconuts.jpg
100KB, 775x688px
There is a Flip Flap general up 24/7, are they not good enough for you?
>>
>>151342847
>Not enough budget to give Yayaka a full transform sequence

flipflippers was a mistake
>>
>>151342899
And then you hear people complaining about Re:Zero.
>>
>>151339950
/a/ isn't really representative of FliFla's popularity in the West. It's not that popular around here either and largely underwatched.
>>
>>151339741
Lack of marketing compared to other big shows and lackluster recent episodes keeps people from wanting to catch up on the ride it's taking us.

Guarantee that if they saved Papika getting mind fucked as the cliffhanger for the previous episode, the show would have gotten more views from word of mouth.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.