[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom suddenly becomes best mother in the world thanks to Kira

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1482518795095m.jpg (93KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1482518795095m.jpg
93KB, 1024x576px
>mom suddenly becomes best mother in the world thanks to Kira

>get him killed so i can put my mother in to suicidal depression soon

Name a more horrible faggot
>>
>Let Kira live so he can kill me, my mom, and countless others

WORST BOY AMIRITE?
>>
>>151323206
Kira was never going to kill him and his mom.

He needs them to carry on with his normal life
>>
>>151323299
That still leaves the countless others.
>>
>>151323299
There was no guarantee that he would let them indefinitely. It was only because Josuke and the others were on his ass. If he got rid of the Jojos then there would be a bigger chance of him killing them since no one else would actually be able to pin anything on him.
>>
File: botan ponders.jpg (36KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
botan ponders.jpg
36KB, 225x350px
>>151322986

so did they starve to death?
>>
>>151322986
Fuck this fucking stacy.
>be stay at home mum
>your husband is handsome and provides stable income
>he is calm, no problem whatsoever
>still hate him and treat him like shit
>can't even rise your son right
>your husband changes into chad
>lust over his dick 24/7
>he tries to kill you but that only turns you on
>don't ever think that it might be not your husband

Her husband died trying to save his marriage (godmother's beauty salon) but got cucked by Killer Autistic Niggerthief Chad
>>
>>151323542
You should always prioritize yourself and family over others.

>>151323630
No, kira after seeing josuke on his ass would realise he should be far far more careful once they're gone because there's no reason not to assume there are others like josuke who may pick up after them. Kira killing them would just ruin his cover and make him more suspicious when he can just continue impersonating a dead guy with a family and kill other faggots.

>>151324182
>stable income
Are you stupid? Kira literally had to pay his fucking debt because the old husband was broke as fuck.
>>
>>151323630
There's an even better chance their love would be genuine by then and Kira wouldn't have to settle for hands
>>
>>151322986
>Name a more horrible faggot
(you)
>>
>>151322986
>Name a more horrible faggot
(you)
>>
>>151325156
>>151325283
T.autists that don't support their moms
>>
>>151324620
Kawajiri had enough to pay but it was in the safe that Kira didn't know the combination to
>>
>>151325569
Nigga

If you have a stable income NOBODY should come to your house demanding debt off your wife. He clearly had to sacrifice so much shit just to pay that back after delaying payments.
>>
Hayato is somehow a bigger faggot than op
>>
>>151323299
You're an idiot.

Hayato has no way of knowing that. He can't read Kira's mind, all he knows is that his dad was killed and replaced by some supernatural serial killer. It's perfectly natural to assume from there that his mother and himself were under threat.

Also, you're forgetting that Kira did kill Hayato. And if Josuke and co. weren't coming to investigate the next day, he would've left it at that.
>>
>>151326046
>Hayato has no way of knowing that. He can't read Kira's mind

Hayato is fucking smart dude, he was figuruing out every single attack and ability of Kira despite not being able to see it and was able to tell what kira was planning just by his exrpression. It's hilarious how you are trying to downplay him. And yes kira killed him because Hayato forced the entire situation, you can't be this dumb right? He knew eveything about Kira's situation and how he's trying to avoid Josuke and pretend to live like a normal family so he can avoid trouble. He literally says and makes this obvious to him by his actions.
>>
It's okay. Kira will come back to their house as a ghost and help them pay rent in exchange for a room of his own. Then Hayato catches his mom fucking a ghost.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.