[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Nearly a decade later >No anime has come close to surpassing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: Gurren-lagann-16-.jpg (49KB, 524x312px) Image search: [Google]
Gurren-lagann-16-.jpg
49KB, 524x312px
>Nearly a decade later
>No anime has come close to surpassing it.
Prove me wrong, /a/.
>>
Lucky Star was better.
>>
Lagann-hen surpassed it.
>>
Thinking that TTGL is a good mecha anime is like thinking Scary Movie is a good horror film.
>>
>>151299508
>shit animation
>shit "story"
>shit characters
>shit music
>shit writing

TTGL was stylish and had big robots in it, and literally nothing else. This is the ultimate nostalgia goggles show.
>>
Needless is better.
>>
>>151299618
>>shit
the meme word is 'mediocre' now.
that way you sounds like youre better than it
>>
>>151299695
>meme

I was serious.
>>
>>151299718
>serious
The meme word is resolute now,
That way it sounds like your white knighting it
>>
>I liked TTGL, please recommend me something better
If you're going to delete everything at least do your job properly, mod.
>>
File: 1431916892835.jpg (27KB, 372x257px) Image search: [Google]
1431916892835.jpg
27KB, 372x257px
>>151299508
It will never be surpassed becuase it is the best anime ever made.
>>
Why was Yoko so deadly?
>>
>>151299508
Samurai Flamenco BTFO Laggan
>>
>>151299622
Needless had a fucking outstanding OST
>>
>>151301779
this. no matter what gundams I watch, no matter what other dumb bullshit Trigger or whoever remains from that project do, I keep coming back to the best.
>>
>>151299508
I can't when you are right
>>
>>151303855
that it did
>>
>>151299564
this
>>
>>151299508
Divine Gate was better
>>
>>151304573
STTGL was something else
>>
>>151299508
I liked KLK more.
It was pretty great but the ending was just meh and Nia death was forced as fuck.
>>
>>151299508
It's the best anime of all times, what did you expect?
>>
>>151305489
>the ending was just meh
Did we watch the same thing?
>>
>>151305713
It was all flashy and all but it was just a 15min long transformation and punching.
I found first season more interesting.
>>
>>151305865
They were throwing fucking galaxies at each other while Libera Me from Hell and Sorairo Days was playing, what in the world is wrong with you?
>>
>>151305489
The things you complained about are even worse in klk. The second half is almost unwatchable, and the clothes' death is completely pointless and forced.
>>
>>151305950
Adding more "No! I'm stronger!" in fight between two characters that can basically use unlimited power of friendship aka spiral energy to asspull anything doesn't make an interesting fight.
It wasn't bad though, just not as good as the rest of the anime.
>>
>>151306132
True. But I still liked KLK more for characters and stuff. I didn't even remembered anyone from TTGL team except Simon, Kamila and Yoko.
KlK>TTGL>TTGL ending>KLK ending

What clothes'?
>>
>>151306138
But that is literally the rest of the anime though, every fight is "No I'm stronger!" followed by deus ex machina power up/super special attack out of nowhere.
>>
>>151306138
It does visually, and this an audiovisual medium so that precedence over everything else
It was an amazing final fight
Also Yoko's TT mecha had literal torpedo tits, it was hilarious
>>
>8 episodes stuck with an obnoxious loud prick with silly glasses who wouldn't shut up about loving men
>Thinking it was good
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.