[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: c990c704a1efe4b92e91264df0ff4d40.jpg (184KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
c990c704a1efe4b92e91264df0ff4d40.jpg
184KB, 1400x1400px
/a/ like this show, right?

How could you not? That's a pretty good romance, and even though it's not super haremy his blood sister still kisses him on the mouth.

Why the fuck is there such a situation about Cavalry/Chivalry though?
>>
Stella a best. A BEST.
>>
>>151288684
Shame we won't get S2. I think it actually gets even better in the next arc.
>>
>>151288684
I only liked that aspect of it. He chooses a girl at the start.

It doesn't change the fact that the premise of an overpowered MC is retarded. Their excuse is always something like:

>his true power couldn't be measured
>his true power has been locked away
>he had yet to discover he was the chosen one
>he had yet to unlock the magic item/companion that would make him a legend

MCs need to lose. They need to struggle to win and make it apparent that they won't always do so.

You know what would be the ultimate game changer for a series like this? The MC works doubly hard after the introduction that he was the weakest or less-than-average, and then when it comes down to it, he loses. Maybe even a long-standing companion dies.
>>
>>151288684
Rakudai is pretty shitty, desu.
>>
>Rakudai
Worst than even Asterisk.
>>
>>151288869
>anything
>worse than Ass War

Name one redeeming quality
>>
>>151288684
>>151288739
>t.Stellafag from the other thread made a Rakudai thread in order to samefag

A SHIT.
>>
>>151288912
It doesn't have Stella.
>>
>>151288810
This is true, but I'm not so sure Rakudai needs to be looked at as a "Shounen battle where the MC is overpowered" story. At least, watching the anime it feels more like that's merely the vehicle and not the plot itself. It probably would be better if he did lose sometime, but the author kind of pigeonholed themselves into making the MC not lose because of the stipulations for graduating and everything.
>>
>>151288684
All characters were a completly shit
>>
>>151288915
Fuck off Asterisktard
>>
>>151288869
This.
>>
>>151288924
But Stella is a good character. Plus, she's hot

>>151288991
Prove it.
>>
>>151289069
>Stella
>good character
Bait.
>>
>>151289069
>Stella is a good character
HAHAHAHA. She's the worst thing about Rakudai.
>>
>>151289069
Julis is a far better character by miles. And she's hotter.
>>
Don't mind me, just posting best girl.
>>
>arguing over whose shit smells the worst
That's you. That's you guys.
>>
>>151288684
>maximum nippon stronk and single samurai won WWII
I dropped it right there. I'm sure it was retarded and shit, like most battle harems.
>>
Shots fired!
>>
>>151288810
Well in terms of ability he is not really that powerful compared to many of the top tiers in his universe. I do not think he will ever be able to compete with them simply due to how broken their powers are and all he has is swordsmanship.

There is nothing wrong with a powerful MC who has weaknesses and he has many. He has struggles and ordeals and that is enough.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.