[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what happens to the heronies who lose?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

So what happens to the heronies who lose?
>>
They find another guy. What, you think girls only love one guy ever in their entire lives?
>>
>>151286913
They become my waifu.
>>
>>151286913
>heronies
ls that a foreign delicacy or something?
>>
They make do.
>>
>>151286913
who's that on bottom right
>>
Don't you put Rem in there you mother fucker.
>>
>>151286913
>rem
>losing

pick one
>>
>>151286913
They become bitter cumdumpsters with low self esteem because they couldn't win over their pathetic mcs
>>
File: ohayou_dark_saber_300.png (40KB, 200x163px) Image search: [Google]
ohayou_dark_saber_300.png
40KB, 200x163px
>Aoyama will never win
>Zessica will never win
>Kuroneko will never win
>>
>>151286913
They go into the void
>>
>>151286913
You know all those doujin's about them getting dicked by an old faceless men? That is what happened.
>>
>>151286913
Huh? But Rem won?
>>
>>151286913
They start to work on the doujin industry
>>
>>151287680
Honestly I do believe they got together.
>>
>>151286913
SUDOKU
>>
But Rem hasnt lost yet!

And was Ami even competing?
>>
>>151293521
She tried for 1 episode and got immediately rejected. But that's ok because even though she was best girl, she wasn't the best girl for Ryuuji specifically.
>>
>>151286913
They get over it and find someone else?

Alternatively they stay "pure" and go on to become virgin grandmas because the author is a pussy and wants to please retards by making them think the MC was the only guy for them.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.