[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to the NHK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: hitoribocchi.jpg (16KB, 500x303px)
hitoribocchi.jpg
16KB, 500x303px
It's been ten years, anon.
So, are you hitori bocchi or hitori ja nai?

http://www.strawpoll.me/11937453

Also, are there any other anime about depression/hikki/neet stuff?
>>
it's all a downwards spiral now.
natsu no hi ni youkoso
>>
>>151284519
>are there any other anime about depression/hikki/neet stuff?
Okane ga nai.
>>
Hitori ja nai in my case. It's not exactly because NHK but through the years I have made more attempts to hang out with friends and eventually this helped me a lot. Slowly I've started feeling more secure during social situations, I can recommend it to anyone. I mean I feel like shit most of the time anyway but every little helps it's much better then how I felt years ago
>>
>10 votes
>no one comments
This is why you're hitori bocchi, anons.
>>
>22 hitori bocchi votes
How are you feeling, anons? Why don't you try and go out there? Exercise? Meet people? Or make a eroge? Anything to get rid of the crippling loneliness
>>
I never knew /a/ was this lonely. Didn't NHK motivate you to change your ways?
>>
>>151286464
nope
魔法使いになれしまった ;_;
>>
>>151286653
*なりしまった
私はバカ。すみません

I need more senpai.
>>
>>151286653
>>151286769
Dohoho, Google Translate never fails.
Fucking hell, I'm turning 25 in a few months. If things go on like this much longer I'll become one.
What's it like? Are there any perks?
>>
私は一度彼のお尻が出血するかどうかを見るために男を強姦した。そして、それはしました。

Hitori Bocchiiiiiiiiii
>>
>>151286464
>Didn't NHK motivate you to change your ways?

Nope, not at all.
>>
>>151287043
>Google Translate never fails.
I made enough sense for it to translate correctly? Good.

Perks are that I can spend all my free time doing whatever I want and not having to worry about pleasing or accommodating anyone else -- but that's not exactly mutually exclusive with being a virgin at this age.

In my case I'm extra motivated to stay fit and push myself to excel because I keep telling myself that I'm worthless despite working incredibly hard at everything I do. So, I guess it really depends on why you became or are on track to became a wizard. In my case, I never tried and I actively avoided people since high school.

If only Misaki had found me.
>>
>>151287320
Sounds to me like you just need to get out more and get laid man. You work out, I assume you look good. Put you dick in a vaginer, see how it feels, it might change your life.
I mean, if becoming a wizard doesn't give your magic powers, what's the fucking point?
>>
>>151286464
It did, and I've failed several times. Starting to think this world just isn't for me.
>>
>>151287405
>see how it feels, it might change your life.
I haven't bothered to fix my phimosis which is why I avoided relationships.

My magic power is being able to play shit like Gaspard de la Nuit. I'm pretty satisfied with that.
>>
>>151287618
>phimosis
Isn't there like a surgical thing you can do for that? Though I understand it'd be hard to come to a doctor, whip out your dick and say help me.

>>151287523
Sounds like you need some benzodiazepines. Talk to your doctor. It did wonders for me. All social anxiety gone. Motivations unleashed. Wonder drug.
>>
>>151287738
>Though I understand it'd be hard to come to a doctor, whip out your dick and say help me.
I did just that. He was a ~60 year old fat bald man. He told me that I could probably stretch it if I wasn't so sensitive. I'm not giving up on it yet.

Looking back on NHK now is so weird -- I remember everything about it but the art doesn't match up with the appearance in my mind.
>>
>>151287981
Don't wanna talk shit, but doesn't ever 12-year-old go through this? Just pull it back anon. Get some lube if need be.
>>
Re-reading the mango and my feelings are of fuck ;:(
>>
>>151288293
Maybe. I am able to pull it back after stretching for half an hour but the next day my foreskin gets really red and inflamed and I can't pull it back at all -- it's probably a yeast infection.

>>151288364
Perhaps rewatching the anime would make you feel better?
>>
File: 1477422568146.jpg (134KB, 593x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477422568146.jpg
134KB, 593x720px
>>151286464
>change
more like accept
>>
>>151288423
>>151288293
Are we talking about flaccid or erection? I can pull my skin back when it's flaccid but when it's hard it's just not possible.
>>
>>151288522
[/spoiler]I was the same way but I've been stretching for 24 minutes a day for the past 3 months and I can finally retract while fully erect but only immediate after stretching. Like I said, I might have some kind of infection that I need to treat alongside the tight ring. I bet you could fix it too if you tried. Network54 has a good forum with lots of information on this.[/spoiler]

Is Relife the closest thing to NHK that has been produced recently?
>>
>10 years
>still a loser
>>
>>151287738
Medicine wouldn't do shit since I've already “gotten better” and then gotten worse again. My existing good experiences with friends and girls don't mean shit when I keep ending up alone. Being an ugly manchild also doesn't help.

I'm honestly starting to think being alone is part of who I am now.
>>
>>151284519
>proxy poll
Why?
>>
>>151285307
This, made me take my life in a different direction.
>>
>>151292427
>Okane ga nai.
>As Ayase is still a student and does not have a job, he is forced to sell his body to Kanou for 500,000 yen every time that they have sex.[1]

Am I reading this right?
>>
>>151284519
I dropped it after 5 episodes.
>>
File: affair.png (399KB, 849x481px)
affair.png
399KB, 849x481px
Why do I keep watching this scene? I can't explain it but there is some genuine sadness behind it.
>>
>>151287738
Benzos are terrible, they suck you dry of your energy and turn you into a zombie who can't be assed to do a thing. They're also heavily addictive.
Starting to take benzos was one of the worse choices I've made in my life
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.