[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Highschool of the Dead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Is Saeko the best girl? Will we ever see more chapters of Highschool of the Dead?

Will Saeko win?
>>
>>151258944
she was so best author decided not to kill her like he was planning to
>>
>>151258944
It's axed
>>
>>151261316
Wait what? Was he actually going to kill her when she was planning on killing herself?

I heard that the story came to a halt because the author loves Rei and the artist loves Saeko
>>
>>151261418
>the author loves Rei
> liking literal cockroaches
author an idiot, artist /ourguy/
it's not like this even has a deep plot or anything, why does he need an author
>>
>>151261418
Da fuq, waifuing was the cause of hiatus?
>>
>>151261470
>>151261511
Aside from the earthquake fucking with the drawing, the series did indeed come to a halt because of creative differences and both author and artist went their separate ways to do other shit until the editor decided what to do.

So yes, the Rei/Saeko waifu war is even in the author and artist war
>>
>>151261572
that should be a no-brainer, nobody likes Rei
>>
>>151261396
Why would they axe it if it wame so much money from what little content it had
>>
>>151262031
Laziness
>>
>>151261418
idk based on my readings of the manga, her mental state was going more crazy as the series progressed. so much that the nurse was noticing signs of trouble.
>>
>>151262808
Not really, she was pretty centered despite the zombie apocalypse.
>>
>>151261829
I do
>>
>>151264007
>>> liking literal cockroaches
>>
>>151261572
>author's shit taste ruined everything
Sad
>>
>>151261829
That's why killing her would have no value or impact
>>
>>151264190
I enjoy how everybody prefers Saeko over her
>>
Is Rei used goods?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.