[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /a/'s thoughts on this? Just finished it and found

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

What is /a/'s thoughts on this? Just finished it and found it very enjoyable.
>>
>repetitive themes
>shitty slapstick comedy
>mc is a humongous pussy
>completely and utterly ruined the single most interesting character development (the green haired bitch) in the space of half an episode

11/10 would watch again
>>
>>151256021
>repetitive themes
if I was an asshole then I'd tell you that this is how themes work
>>
>>151256021
the fight between the green haired girl and koro was pretty cool tho, those flaming tentacles and shit
>>
>>151255698
>Nagisa turned out to be a boy
Why do japs like to confuse my dick
>>
>>151256118
In all fairness this was literally part of the story so being "confused" is understandable

Mom makes him wear dresses and grow his hair long

People for him to crossdress

Female friend gives him a matching haircut for "plot" reasons

Short side story after the manga had basically a female doppelganger of him
>>
>>151255698
it was brain dead shounen garbage and the MC was easily the least interesting of the bunch.
>>
>>151255698
Decently fun shounen. Had some GOAT moments and characters and could be pretty funny consistently.
>>
>squid monster wants to destroy earth
>half of the class decided that "we have to search for a cure"
>they start fighting over who is right
>somehow the "kill squid monster" squad was wrong because "muh teacher"

fucking dropped
>>
>>151256436
Civil War arc was great though.
>>
>>151256436
at that point they knew he didn't really want to destroy the earth, but that he was set to self destruct. At no point in the story did he actually have intentions of blowing up the earth, it was just something that was going to happen anyway because of his body.
>>
File: 4L_tUetV48m.jpg (117KB, 473x640px) Image search: [Google]
4L_tUetV48m.jpg
117KB, 473x640px
>>151256575
oh yeah. Better search for a cure instead of disabling this walking super nuke
>>
one thing that bothers me that i don't see anyone ever talk about is how Reaper 2.0 got through that dome in the final battle. It was made of anti-sensei material but he walked in just fine.
>>
>>151256672
No you filthy edge lord, he was theit teacher, they wanted to cure him because they cared about him.
>>
File: Bitch Sensei.png (762KB, 785x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Bitch Sensei.png
762KB, 785x1600px
>>151255698
I want to cum inside bitch sensei
>>
>>151257895
>wanting to fuck a literal prostitute
>wanting to fuck slavs
Enjoy your STDs.
>>
>>151258237
>implying
>>
>>151255698
I just finished it as well, I liked it.
>>
>>151256436
>>somehow the "kill squid monster" squad was wrong because "muh teacher"
>Still ended up killing squid monster anyway
The only thing that's disappointing is it didn't end as an ebin fight scene Student vs Teacher, but it kinda worked anyway
>>
>>151255698
Loved how english was used, I wish more anime would do it.

I laughed really hard when Korosensei said 'what' instead of 'nani' because he was so surprised.
>>
>>151255698
It was fun.
>>
File: 018.png (977KB, 736x1079px) Image search: [Google]
018.png
977KB, 736x1079px
>>151255698
The ~lewd kiss and power of love won~ thread was fun.
>>
>>151260585
I think this was the best part of the series. Holy shit the threads were great.
>>
It was a fun watch.
>>
>>151260585
Hopefully they'd expand their relationship more in the movie. The manga blueballed us in the end.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.