[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saekano

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 348
Thread images: 84

File: 1469217294585.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469217294585.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
Choose.
>>
4. Quit playing.
>>
>>151252900
Ask for a refund
>>
File: death of eririfags.jpg (163KB, 1080x1741px) Image search: [Google]
death of eririfags.jpg
163KB, 1080x1741px
Reminder that Megumi won in the latest volume.
>>
File: Yes or yes.jpg (626KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Yes or yes.jpg
626KB, 1920x1080px
>>151252900
Yes.
>>
She's so perfect.
>>
>>151252900
Please wait until tomorrow.
>>
File: 11.jpg (65KB, 681x960px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
65KB, 681x960px
Full volume 11 summary never.
>>
>>151254089
The short one will have to do.

http://pastebin.com/ZrrRDzzK
>>
>>151252900
I don't see any good choices.
>>
>>151252900
Exit game.
Uninstall.
Return game back for a refund.
Use the refunded money to buy the game with Eriri route.
Play the new game and pick [Marry Eriri] when prompt.
>>
>>151254490
Who is Eriri?
>>
Skype "kiss" scene

>And then, Wednesday, late at night.
>"S-s-so, so, so"
>"..."
>"It's f-finally time for the k-k-kiss..."
>"You're just fooling around, aren't you Tomoka-kun."
>"Nope! It's just that I'm embarrassed so my reaction is a bit strange!”
>”Uh, quiet down, you’re bothering the neighbors.”
>I could see Megumi’s face and how she acted over Skype. A complete change from how she when we were on a date holding hands...when we were reading the script for the date for holding hands, she was back to being flat.
>Well, after all, the reason for that is how tense I’m acting and how the hurdle for each event keeps rising.
>”Besides, you don’t need to show every bit of an embarrassing scenario like that. Just write whatever makes you satisfied.”
>”No, even considering what we’ve done until now, it’s still that if I personally have you see it, we’ll get something better!”
>”But wouldn’t you, who has actual experience in kissing, be better for a kiss scene?”
>”You’re saying that, really saying that!?” (furigana: Y-you’re just admitting you’ve never kissed before!?)
>>
File: Saekano Tomoya and Megumi.jpg (89KB, 681x960px) Image search: [Google]
Saekano Tomoya and Megumi.jpg
89KB, 681x960px
Marry her alternate universe self.
>>
>>151252900
Uninstall
>>
>>151254772
Fourth best girl.
>>
>...anyway, today’s script reading is about Meguri 19, where the protagonist and Meguri share their first kiss.
>It’s a crucial turning point where Meguri, who was once flat, has now fully recognized the protagonist as her lover, and it’s essential for it to capture the hearts of the users.
>Meguri 19 has to fully combine various things like descriptions to directly express the two’s feelings, situations that would make your mind melt with moe, and dialogue that makes you want to root for them without a second thought.
>”It’s pretty tough for me to do this script reading now though.”
>”We can’t have the main heroine doing that!”
>Despite that, Megumi ignores how important this meeting is, and her attitude just keeps getting more negative.
>...in the beginning, anyway.
>”I’ve been having some doubts recently. I feel you’re just having fun watching my reactions.”
>”You don’t get it all!?”
>”Besides, I think that your scenarios are pretty good, even if I don’t do ad-libbing.”
>”Really…?”
>”Yeah, it’s embarrassing for girls, to the point they pretty much can’t read it. That’s why I think it’s perfect for guys.”
>”...there are still things I’m stuck on, but for now I’ll take what you said as praise. That aside, open up the Meguri 19 file I sent you. It’s still rough, but I tried writing the part right before the kiss.”
>”...I guess no matter how much I resist, in the end I don’t have a choice.”
>”Hey hey, act instead of talking back.”
>”You’re really been getting carried away recently, Tomoya-kun.”
Well, no matter what you say of it, this is all for making our best (rest omitted), I can’t let myself be dispirited from something like this.
>>
File: 58841939_p0.jpg (946KB, 2646x3679px) Image search: [Google]
58841939_p0.jpg
946KB, 2646x3679px
>>151252900
>No Eriri option
Wonder to myself why I'm playing this game at all.
>>
>MC: Hey...Meguri.
>Meguri: What...stop the talking after I close my eyes.
>MC: But...is it really fine?”
>Meguri: What is?
>MC: Are you fine with the one being me?”
>Meguri: Hmm…
>Right before we were about to do it, I said those cowardly words.
>But, Meguri just sighs with a bitter smile and replies with her eyes still closed, us still being on standby.
>Meguri: You know, right now I’m thinking of something weird.
>MC: Something...weird?
>Meguri: As time passes and I become an old lady, right before I die…
>MC: ...that’s definitely weird.
>Meguri: That’s definitely when, as my life until then flashes before me like a revolving lantern…
>Meguri: I feel I can die with a smile,
>Meguri: If I can just remember, “Ah, come to think of it, my first kiss was with you...”
>MC: Meguri…
>Meguri: “I love you.”
>MC: ...
>>
>>151254089
Megumi is too cute. How can he resist?
>>
>>151255893
It means you played the game totally wrong and got yourself locked on the Megumi route.
>>
>>151254089
Magnavalon just posted the full summary of chapter 1.
>>
>>151256506
You mean chapter 2?
>>
I will always maintain that this LN has some of the best illustrations I've seen. It feels like the artist is wasted on such a generic plot.
>>
>>151256819
> generic

Hello, animefag.
>>
>That illustration turned out to be a humongous drawing of Eriri, or rather, the character based on Eriri from Tomoya's current game.
>The illustration was described by Tomoya to portray the hesitation and the tenderness of her white skin—her feelings of shame, determination, and lack of joy; such combination of purity and perversion is all perfectly captured in that illustration.

>mfw no Eriri illustration in V11
>>
File: 1450258330109.png (327KB, 1135x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1450258330109.png
327KB, 1135x1600px
>>151256916
>>
>”A, aww...”
>”...”
>”I can cry to this! It’s moe but I can cry to this! Don’t you think this is just the best situation, Megumi!”
>”...putting aside if it’s good, I can guarantee these lines come off as overdone.”
>”Thanks, that’s the best compliment you can give! I gave a lot of thought into picking this, if someone told me this in real life I’d be fine dying on the spot!”
>”Ok, got it, got it.”
>Megumi drew back from my self-praise, and she is now looking at me from the back of her room, having left the camera.
>”So, please go over this! Megumi-san!”
>”...I told you not to shout. You’re bothering the neighbors.”
>”If that’s what you want, come back to the camera. Go back!”
>”Aww, sheesh.”
>Fed up with my pressuring, Megumi reluctantly went back to the MC. She glares at me with a sour look.
>Even so, in the end she peers into her PC screen and earnestly starts reading my scenario, looking for faults...going over it.
>”Putting aside how it’s packed full of your delusions and so embarrassing I can’t look at it straight...”
>”Do you have to give criticism every time you talk about it to feel satisfied?”
>”Isn’t this heroine too ready?”
>”Too ready?”
>”Like, no matter how much you’re going out, wouldn’t you normally think more about the future? Something like “am I really fine with this guy?”
>”I’m sorry, but does a galge heroine really need that kind of mentality?”
>”Even so, they already assume they’ll always be together. They don’t think about ever breaking up...it’s like they’re already husband and wife.”
>What Megumi said seems negative…
>”Husband and wife...that’s it!”
>”That’s what?”
>But it shook me in the completely opposite way, like a divine revelation.
>”They already assume they’ll always be together, and they don’t think about breaking up at all...that’s the viewpoint of two people married, having decided to walk their future together!
>”Well, a real couple would think like that at first and then quickly divorce.”
>>
>”Yeah, a married couple...that’s right, that’s how it’s going to go, Megumi!”
>”Agh, I really don’t like this.”
I withstand the cold coming from her with my passion, and with that passion I declare to my monitor.
>”Try saying these lines more like a wife!”
>>
>>151256839
I highly doubt the LN has anything to surprise me with.
>>
>>151257334
The prose is bad, but the dialogue and series composition is good. It's why Saekano only got success once it got an anime adaptation, even now the LN sells relatively poorly.
>>
File: 48250002_p0.jpg (770KB, 2893x4092px) Image search: [Google]
48250002_p0.jpg
770KB, 2893x4092px
>>151256916
That sounds erotic and pure at the same time. A beautiful and terrifying contradictions.

Now I'll have to hope for a bonus material of that from.
>>
>>151252900
Close the game. Immediately refund it.
>>
>>151256916
Wait, is this actually legit from vol.11? If so, curse it all for no illustration of that drawing.
>>
>>151257242
>it’s like they’re already husband and wife.”
So Tomoya finally realizes that's how he and Megumi already act?
>>
>>151257546
It's legit, Tomoya said it himself.

Probably no illustration because all slots are full for the Megumi moments.
>>
>>151257636
Oh but he had the space for an Akane shot. I get it now.
>>
File: SaeKano_GS_09.jpg (240KB, 1135x1600px) Image search: [Google]
SaeKano_GS_09.jpg
240KB, 1135x1600px
>>151256916
New fuel for Eririfag's tears.
>>
“You’re fooling around...Tomoya-kun, you’re definitely using me to fool around.”
>Even though she was across the camera, I can tell her eyes are like a dead fish’s. She was glaring at me with resentment.
>However, I’m not one to back away just because of something like this. I know no shame, even if it doesn’t make sense I’ll get by somehow through enthusiasm. Blessing Software is a circle that draws out the heroine’s charm and makes her moe.
>”Okay, start from the “as time passes” part.”
>...anyway, I totally gnore Megumi’s complaints. Like how a believer worships a goddess, I stare back at Megumi.
>”Really, lately haven’t you been pretty ecchi towards me?”
>”Can’t help it. When I’m writing a scenario, I want to feel like how the protagonist feels.”
>Well, recent scenarios for the Meguri route have had the protagonist being aggressive with her, with the idea that the more I try to write their lines and feelings, the more I’d understand the feelings he has for Meguri.
>I’m not actually following Kousaka Akane’s advice in “masturbate so you feel good”...I think.
>”Like a wife...wife, huh...”
>”As I was racking my head trying to come up with some cringeworthy excuse, Megumi seemed to have already accepted it. She was practicing her acting to get into Meguri’s character.
>I stop my needless chatter, take notice of her every action, and earnestly wait for her words.
>”Uh, as time passes and I become an old lady, right before I die…”
Meguri drips from Megumi’s lips.
>”That’s definitely when, as my life until then flashes before me like a revolving lantern…”
>”...”
>”If I remember, ‘Oh, my first kiss was with a total otaku’...then I’ll think, ‘There is no way I can die like this.”
>”CUUUUUUUUUTTTT! NO GOOD!”
>>
>>151252900
None. Megumi a shit.
>>
File: HrpvWMo.jpg (151KB, 461x1500px) Image search: [Google]
HrpvWMo.jpg
151KB, 461x1500px
>>151257411
>>151257546
>>151257676
Here.
>>
>...that’s what I expected, but what came wasn’t Meguri but black Megumi.
>“Umm, is it really that bad for me to ad-lib by mixing in what I’m really thinking?”
>”Absolutely! The flat acting and tone is also bad! Everything is!”
>I pretend not to notice the contents of what she said (furigana: my first kiss was with a total otaku!!) and, in an unnaturally forced way, coach her on her act.
>”You can ad-lib, but no jokes. Only do ones that make you cry or are so moe they give heart attacks!”
>”Aghh, I don’t want anyone but the person I’m actually kissing to know what I say when I kiss.”
>”...imagine something. You can make it different from what you’d actually use.”
>But Megumi gives a retort, like she’s seen how troubled I am and is playing around with me. I don’t know if it is conscious or unconscious, but those words have some nuance to them. Lately, when we do this script reading, it always turns out like this…
>”No matter how I look at it, doing it ‘like a wife’ is pretty hard...Tomoya-kun.”
>”Well, then, let’s drop it a little, how about we make it someone you’ve been going out with for a long time?”
>”Ok, got it. We’ll put it at that amount of ‘love’, alright?”
>”Uh, sure...”
>Even though she was complaining just a while ago, Megumi sees my intentions and assertively steps into this embarrassing world of mine.
>She takes a deep breath, closes her eyes, wets her lips with a lick…
>She did all that so close to her camera, in other words, right in front of me.”
>”Alright, let’s go.”
>”Oh.”
>”...”
>”...”
>”...So?”
>”’So?’” What?”
>”I wonder if the protagonist is going to start talking...”
>”Huh...”
>She does it again.
>>
>”Like, it’s a conversation, right? There’s dialogue.”
>”Yeah, but...”
>”If it’s a one person act, then the feelings won’t come...they just won’t, Tomoya-kun.”
>”Could you even act with emotion in the first place!?”
>”Anyway, from now on I won’t do this without a partner.”
>The retorts once used on “Katou” won’t work anymore.
>”But, but, I’m not the protagonist. I’m the writer.”
>”...so this is the only time you say that.”
>”Megumi...”
>”Megumi” is filled with emotion...she’s overflowing with it. She won’t let me run away anymore.
>”Are you ready? Then...I’m starting.”
>Because of this sudden attack, I’m nervous, my heart beating and cold sweat running.
>Without warning, I’m pulled into this embarrassing roleplay.
>>
>“H-h-hey...Meguri...”
>”Hold up...you’re too nervous.”
>”S-sorry. But, you know, this is so sudden...”
>”This is my first...and yet, if you’re so nervous, I won’t know what to do.”
>”Huh? Uh...”
>She wasn’t criticizing my poor acting.
>”But like, this isn’t something to be nervous about. For both of us.”
>”...why?”
>”Because, there’s no way this will be a bad memory.”
>”Umm...”
>”Even if our teeth clash, or we laugh or get into a fight...no matter what happens, it’ll definitely be a wonderful memory.”
>She had totally become Kanou Meguri. A total ad-lib.
>”Megumi, ah, Meguri...are you fine with the one being me?”
>”Jeez, are you still asking that? I gave the answer so long ago.”
>”S-sorry.”
>I’m the only one unable to follow her ad-libs, just reading off the script and trying to put us back on course but making it worse instead.
>From the lack of clarity of where the conversation is going, the way the story is developing, and her feelings, my discomposure and heart’s beating won’t stop.
>”...”
>Meguri, no, Megumi stops her words and actions. From across the monitor, she’s staring at me.
>But it isn’t because she’s waiting for instructions or out of material or even embarrassed…
>”...Meguri”
>”Yeah.”
>She was just waiting for my...no, the protagonist’s words.
>In other words, it meant “I’ve already told you how I feel, so you’re up next.”
>”Show me more of your face.”
>”Sure.”
>Megumi gets close to the screen.
>Her face is now as big as the one I always see in real life.
>”Meguri...”
>So to follow her resolve ––– acting, I close the distance between her.
>Even though it’s just virtual, it feels like we’ve gotten closer in the real world…
>”You’re close...”
>”Nothing we can do about it. We’re...”
>”Going to kiss, after all.”
>We’re both drunk.
>My face is so close, and it’s such a disgusting situation, but I could see that Megumi’s cheeks are bright red on the monitor. I hear her sigh from the speaker.
>>
>”U-um...should we close our eyes?” (Japanese quote brackets show it’s Megumi speaking here)
>”No way...I want to see it all the way through.”
>”That’s against the rules.”
>”So what?”
>”Aghh...”
>Megumi’s face is so close. A situation like this is so hard to get. I don’t want to let go, so I refuse to close my eyes.
>Embarrassed by my staring, Megumi can’t stand it anymore and turns her face away.
>”Look over here.”
>”I just don’t like this.”
>”You can’t kiss after all.”
>”We can’t kiss anyway. Not at this rate.”
>”That’s not the problem here...”
>Megumi finally broke the rules.
>She threw away this scene where we were so close to each other.
>”That is the problem...even though we’re not doing anything, don’t stare at me like that.”
>”I can’t let that happen. I want to write down your expression into the scenario.”
>So I revise the rules up until now.
>I switch the roles of Meguri and the protagonist.
>”You can just use your imagination for that. That way you can really be creative.”
>”Nope. After all, this is a game, not a novel.”
>”And?”
>”As long as there are drawings, describing people’s expressions simply affects the readers more than describing it in a complicated way that stimulates their imaginations.”
>”...that explanation was complicated and fit for a novel.”
>”Stop running away like that. Hurry up and look here, Megumi.”
>”Honestly...you really have been getting carried away lately, Tomoya-kun.”
>No, you're wrong, Megumi.
>It's not that I'm getting carried away. I just can't stop.
>When you're reading the script, your main heroine act is perfect.
>...no, you're becoming my main heroine.
>You're beautiful, cute, and moe.
>I just can't take my eyes off you. I don't want to let go of you.
>”...”
>”...”
>Our eyes open, our faces super close, we stare at each other.
>Those lips seem close enough to touch, but sadly, they’re just images on a screen...
>>
File: 1480853358055.jpg (96KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480853358055.jpg
96KB, 800x600px
>>151252900
Where are the other options?
>>
>>151260473
It's not rape if it's consensual.
>>
File: 1479602721175.jpg (597KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1479602721175.jpg
597KB, 1536x2048px
>”Hey.”
>”What is it?”
>”Why aren’t you here...”
>”Uh...”
>A lament comes form the speaker.
>”Why won’t you be here, right in front of me...”
>It wasn’t my voice.
>”Me-Megumi...umm, what was that just now...”
>”~~~!”
>”Ah.”
>But, before I could figure out the meaning…
>Suddenly, the screen shook, and with the sound of a slam, the image disappeared.
>...by closing the notebook PC, she had sealed the words that were to come after.
>>
File: 59631151_p0.jpg (442KB, 2242x2642px) Image search: [Google]
59631151_p0.jpg
442KB, 2242x2642px
>>151258665
That's an old illustration, anon. It's nice, though.
>>
>>151261195
>Megumi gets a whole volume worth of spotlight
>not even an illustration of Eriri

Sad.
>>
Eriri is for anal.
>>
>>
File: 1468506067064.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1468506067064.gif
2MB, 250x188px
>Saekano has become worse than Nisekoi
>>
>>151260659
My fucking heart
>>
>>151252900
But OP, Tomoya's pussy and he can't see those options yet.
>>
Eriri a shit
>>
>>151263470
What series are you reading?
>>
File: 1471464689004.jpg (178KB, 695x924px) Image search: [Google]
1471464689004.jpg
178KB, 695x924px
>>151254490
This.
>>
>>151252900
Turn 360 degrees and walk away.
>>
Came back to see Eririfags' tears, what a time to be alive.
>>
>>151265290
>>151255893
>>151254490
>wanting to play a bad and inferior route

Egoistic Lily was shit.
>>
File: 1447990176732.jpg (264KB, 1276x1585px) Image search: [Google]
1447990176732.jpg
264KB, 1276x1585px
>>151266240
>rough around the edges, but a great route
No.
>>
>>151252900
Where's the choice that will let me pick a non-boring heroine?
>>
>>151266623
There's 3 of them.
>>
>>151264479
He's already picked the "fuck Megumi" option.
>>
>>151254082
Kazuki, please stop this already.
>>
>>151267968
Kazuki who?
>>
>>151266115
Childish just like their girl. We Utahafags take it easy.
>>
>>151260421
>”Look over here.”
>”I just don’t like this.”
>”You can’t kiss after all.”
>”We can’t kiss anyway. Not at this rate.”

My God, she wants it bad.
>>
>Further investigations hinted that Megumi put the gum syrup, maple syrup, and six sugar sticks from the table inside the coffee.

What was her problem?
>>
File: 60482201_p0.jpg (157KB, 466x720px) Image search: [Google]
60482201_p0.jpg
157KB, 466x720px
Megumi wishes you a Merry Christmas.
>>
>>151252900
Run away
>>
>>151269793
She's only playing a role. Pay attention.
>>
File: poutingmegumi.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
poutingmegumi.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
Saekano meme of the year
>Megumi's just acting
>>
>>151272163
Yes, slamming her laptop was all for a role.
>>
>>151252900
One through three.
>>
>>151273540
She is only acting. She isn't that thirsty for Tomoya cock.
>>
>>151273879
Just because she isn't a caricature that externalizes all her feelings doesn't mean she doesn't have them.
>>
>>151274014
They are literally acting out the game.
>>
>>151252900
But she is already my wife.
>>
File: 1434209501543.jpg (452KB, 1205x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1434209501543.jpg
452KB, 1205x1920px
>>151268887

>my nigga!
>>
File: 062113_1419_utsuronohak1.jpg (36KB, 532x382px) Image search: [Google]
062113_1419_utsuronohak1.jpg
36KB, 532x382px
>>151268049
The one who goes Bang! Bang!
>>
File: lookatem.gif (961KB, 500x444px) Image search: [Google]
lookatem.gif
961KB, 500x444px
>>151268887
Megumifags and Utahafags get along, unlike the retarded Eririfags.
>>
>>151270489
She needs a big dose of vitamin D.
>>
>>151270489
She's jealous of Iori getting all lovey-dovey with Tomoya.
>>
File: tumblr_nkv330xhGH1tga1sco3_500.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkv330xhGH1tga1sco3_500.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>151277118

Not to mention Michirufags.
>>
File: 1469039491730.jpg (355KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1469039491730.jpg
355KB, 1536x2048px
>>151277663
Her recent parts have been rather fun.
>>
>>151277342
But it's not like he's gay.
>>
File: 60494103_p0.jpg (1MB, 2039x2039px) Image search: [Google]
60494103_p0.jpg
1MB, 2039x2039px
>>
File: c1LER3Ah.jpg (133KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
c1LER3Ah.jpg
133KB, 768x1024px
>>151278748
She should have gotten more screentime.
>>
>>151277342
Megumi is such a great actor, her jealousy goes completely unnoticed. She has been good at jealousy scenes as of late.
>>
Megumi does realize that touching Tomoya results in a broken Eriri and an ocean of drama right?
>>
utaha > megumi > sonoko > michiru > band > shit > eriri
>>
>>151282973
Yes. She's trying to get around it by avoiding Eriri seeing them together.

>"Anyway, I'm going ahead. Also, don't talk to me too much at school. People might spread rumors if they see us leaving school together."
>Keeping the low tension until the very end, Megumi tries to leave me behind and head to school.
>"It's no big deal. Up until now no one ever cared about us being together."
>"That can't happen anymore..."
>"Huh, why?"
>"Because...I don't want her to see us as we are now."
>"...I see."
>Who do you mean by "her"?
>"Like, it'd just be kind of hard to explain..."
>"Uh-huh, I guess."
>Really, who?
>"Anyway, later."
>"Yeah, later."
>Who!?
>>
>>151284398
Eriri will smell his seed on Megumi. Girls are more sensitive, all Eriri would need is one gaze at them.
>>
>>151284636
She's lucky Tomoya decided to do the kiss scene over Skype instead of doing it personally. He would've fucked Megumi on the spot.
>>
>>151284903
Megumi would have let him though.
>>
The OP doesn't make any sense. Megumi had her hair in a ponytail when she met Michiru.
>>
>>151252900
I choose to kill myself.
>>
>>151286403
You should hurry up.
>>
File: 1482219209152.jpg (1MB, 1200x849px) Image search: [Google]
1482219209152.jpg
1MB, 1200x849px
>>
>>151258128
>>”If I remember, ‘Oh, my first kiss was with a total otaku’...then I’ll think, ‘There is no way I can die like this.”
Savage.
>>
>>151288400
The MC of the game isn't even an otaku, so her saying that is essentially admitting Tomoya will be the first person she kisses.
>>
File: 1482206256707.jpg (4MB, 2079x2953px) Image search: [Google]
1482206256707.jpg
4MB, 2079x2953px
>>
File: 019.png (431KB, 1396x2021px) Image search: [Google]
019.png
431KB, 1396x2021px
>>151284398
>>151284636
>>151284903
This doujin is the canon end.
>>
File: 3.jpg (113KB, 746x960px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
113KB, 746x960px
Reading the Magnavalon and anon parts of this volume made me realize how much of a waste volume 10 was. The parts with Iori, Tomoya and Megumi and the scenes with Izumi and Michiru are so fun and entertaining while the drama with the old circle members is downright cringe-worthy, adds nothing to the story and hogs screentimethat could be used to flesh the actual circle members out like they deserve for being part of Tomoya's team now. Well, volume 9 wasn't that bad because Eriri is still relevant as love interest and it leads to GS2.

Personally, I want to see more focus on Izumi's progress. Not being a super special genius like Eriri and still being able to compete with her gives more reasons to root for her.
>>
>>151290287
>Not being a super special genius like Eriri

You can't really say that when she drew for a doujin game as just a middle schooler.
>>
>>151290811
She is talented and underrated, but Eriri is a monster.
>>
>>151290942
Well, Eriri only got that good with the development in V6. Maybe Izumi could get that good if she got development like that. It's too bad we probably won't since Maruto wasted the time on the former circle members and now we're totally in Megumi's route.
>>
File: SaeKano_08_05.jpg (435KB, 1135x1600px) Image search: [Google]
SaeKano_08_05.jpg
435KB, 1135x1600px
>>151291155
Eriri was hinted to be insanely good and with the potential to be unreachable with Akane, but so far Izumi isn't letting Eriri overshadow her as one could have thought. The romantic subplot between the main characters shouldn't hinder the creator plot.
>>
>>151291545
I really wonder if Maruto ever had plans to make her anything more than comic relief.
>>
File: 52389385_p0.jpg (788KB, 1500x2180px) Image search: [Google]
52389385_p0.jpg
788KB, 1500x2180px
>>151292063
She won't be as important as a love interest, but right now she represents a big part of the circle's future success with her illustrations. That guarantees something for her at least.
>>
File: 1234553345434.jpg (850KB, 1280x1714px) Image search: [Google]
1234553345434.jpg
850KB, 1280x1714px
>>151252900
1, 2 and 3. Then marry Megumi afterwards.
>>
>>151292563
I would be really pissed if the series ends with him dissolving the circle and joining Akane.
>>
File: 1474307903728.jpg (49KB, 584x424px) Image search: [Google]
1474307903728.jpg
49KB, 584x424px
>>151293464
Don't give Maruto ideas please.
>>
>>151294149
It's a totally viable path for the series to take. They've hinted how he really has no idea for the future, and him joining Akane is an easy way to write him out of that.
>>
>>151294703
I don't think Megumi would be okay with that though.
>>
>>151294703
>>151295049
Seeing Megumi's face twisting in despair as Tomoya fucks Akane is nice though.

She'll finally realize she shouldn't have held back before.
>>
Why is Megumi so preoccupied with the idea that Tomoya is only playing around with her?
>>
>>151295233
She wants something genuine.
>>
File: lnfCcmL.jpg (601KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
lnfCcmL.jpg
601KB, 1536x2048px
Literally the perfect couple.
>>
>>151252900
Good thing I pirated that shit.
>>
Can't you see? Megumi isn't serious about Tomoya. What he sees in her or if her sees her in a romantic light doesn't matter to her at all.
>>
>>151296415
How do you get that after reading their kiss scene?
>>
>>151296624
We don't know what Megumi was feeling for real.
>>
>>151297021
>if there aren't internal monologues spelling out everything we don't know how she feels
>>
>>151297423
>"Why aren't you here..."
>”Why won’t you be here, right in front of me...”
She is being vague. Why does she want him here, in the flesh, and in front of her?
>>
>>151297816
It couldn't possibly be because she wants to kiss him in real life, no way.
>>
>>151252900
Megumi's great but I also like Eriri and senpai
>>
>>151295113
Too late anon, Utaha has fucked Tomoya's lips first.
>>
>>151253290
translation?
>>
>>151298510
It's on Magnavalon's site.

>Even my voice is brimming with excitement right now….
>I want to meet this girl, Megumi Katou, right now.
>I want to meet her, talk to her, laugh together with her, touch her, and then….
>But, that will have to wait until the day after tomorrow.
>……I’ll just have to bear it until then.

Event Number: Meguri ??
Type: Individual Event
Requirement: Meguri Route completion
Summary: On Meguri’s 18th birthday, the two of them…
>>
>>151298575
Snu snu?
>>
>>151298617
Exactly.
>>
>>151297973
She knows where he lives and they go to the same school. She is an enigma.
>>
>>151252900
0. Marry Utaha

THE DECISION HAS BEEN MADE
>>
>>151298575

>And then…
>The awaited day after tomorrow.
>September 23, 12 AM.
>Just a little while before the meeting time.
>“…., …….!” (possibly Megumi’s voice, but could also be someone else’s)
>“Eh? What? Sorry, I couldn’t hear you…” (Tomoya)
>From that phone call which wasn’t too clear because of the noise.
>“…………………………….”
>“Wha—Wait for a second! Who did…”
>The “twist” that she didn’t wish for…
>…in that moment, has finally come.

Does this portend more drama?
>>
>>151299406
Eriri gets hit by a truck.
>>
>>151299253
She spells it out for you.

>“You’re fooling around...Tomoya-kun, you’re definitely using me to fool around.”

She doesn't know if he's willing to commit to a relationship.
>>
>>151299406
She realized that she doesn't like Tomoya.
>>
>>151298423
Megumi's the one that'll take Tomoya's dick, she'll at least be able to brag about that.
>>
>>151299529
No, Eriri.
>>
>>151299559
>Eriri

The diverging point for her route passed a long time ago.
>>
File: SaeKano_GS_c02.jpg (1MB, 2377x3000px) Image search: [Google]
SaeKano_GS_c02.jpg
1MB, 2377x3000px
I don't care about Tomoya and his harem, just let me have Akane.
>>
>>151299494
She is already in relationship mode? There are steps to this sort of process. Why is she at that point? Can't she trust that Tomoya isn't going to use her and he won't reject her?
>>
>>151299669
>Can't she trust that Tomoya isn't going to use her and he won't reject her?

She knows that he knows that she loves him, yet he isn't taking any concrete steps to get together with her. Of course she'd think he's using her.
>>
>>151299652
Akane is the absolute worst girl.
>>
>>151299770
He is dense and often delusional. She knows this. Does she think he will say "hurr durr I am only interested in you as a heroine but not as an actual romance partner" some day?
>>
>>151252900
4. Dump Megumi and seek out Eriri (Hidden Route)
>>
>>151299770
Also why does he have to be the one to get closer? Megumi hasn't been particularly open and he has his own shit to worry about.
>>
>>151299878
She thinks he's just fucking around with her, so yeah she's afraid he won't take her seriously.
>>
>>151252900
[4]: Put it in.
>>
>>151299925
She already all but confessed to him over Skype, and he's still unwilling to kiss her in real life.
>>
>>151299979
Tomoya isn't a player. What does she really fear?
>>
>>151300049
His feelings for Eriri.
>>
>>151300049
>Tomoya isn't a player

How do you know that? He's constantly hanging out with other girls. He knows Megumi loves him but still won't make a real move on her and instead fools around with the excuse of script reading.
>>
File: 26.jpg (103KB, 550x444px) Image search: [Google]
26.jpg
103KB, 550x444px
>>151252900
>>
>>151257876

UtaEri confirmed?
>>
File: 648620.jpg (3MB, 2164x1500px) Image search: [Google]
648620.jpg
3MB, 2164x1500px
>>
>>151301769
Eriri seems to have bigger boobs than usual there.
>>
File: 60504126_p0.jpg (3MB, 1732x2782px) Image search: [Google]
60504126_p0.jpg
3MB, 1732x2782px
You can only have one.
>>
File: 1469910263781.jpg (830KB, 2334x7078px) Image search: [Google]
1469910263781.jpg
830KB, 2334x7078px
>>151302585
Easy choice.
>>
File: 60367782_p0.png (1MB, 1234x1635px) Image search: [Google]
60367782_p0.png
1MB, 1234x1635px
>>151302636
Agreed.
>>
File: 60058286_p0.png (929KB, 1102x1560px) Image search: [Google]
60058286_p0.png
929KB, 1102x1560px
>>
File: nendo eriri.jpg (128KB, 575x707px) Image search: [Google]
nendo eriri.jpg
128KB, 575x707px
She doesn't seem amused.
>>
>>151252900
No thank you
>>
>>151304341
She looks good.
>>
>>151305906

Faggot detected.
>>
>>151300134
>How do you know that?
She has been with him for more than a year.

>and instead fools around with the excuse of script reading.
It was important for the game and the circle. It isn't hi fault Megumi is in lovestruck girl mode.

>>151300045
Then she should kiss him. Why is she just waiting around?
>>
File: 1386513840736.jpg (349KB, 1024x678px) Image search: [Google]
1386513840736.jpg
349KB, 1024x678px
Megumi is literally forced garbage with no personality.
>>
Why doesn't Megumi just let Tomoya kiss her and at least let him get to third base?
>>
>>151308828

He gets his third base on with Michtits.
>>
>>151304341
Cute. I want this for Christmas.
>>
File: o0515050113809841062.jpg (68KB, 515x501px) Image search: [Google]
o0515050113809841062.jpg
68KB, 515x501px
>>151304341
Megumi is even more adorable.
>>
>>151308303
Tomoya's scripts were already good enough without the script reading with Megumi. At that point it was just an excuse to do lovers stuff with Megumi. She's waiting around because she's not sure if he takes her feelings seriously and doesn't want to get hurt.
>>
>>151309601
If that is the case then why would she not like the play acting like lovers? There is no risk and it is all reward. Why does she desire strong commitment at this early point?
>>
>>151308828
He isn't willing to actually kiss her until the epilogue, at which he decides to put it off until Megumi's birthday.
>>
>>151309711
She's horny. If her licking her lips to tease him didn't tell you that, I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>151308796
>a Madokatard being a retard

Fuck off back to your containment thread
>>
>>151309856
No she's acting.
>>
>>151308796
This. Mehgloomyfags literally have the shittiest taste ever.
>>
>>151310818
>samefagging
>>
>>151310760
>Megumi couldn't possibly want sex, she's just acting

You should be a harem MC.
>>
>>151311281
She's a prude. Her acting can only get her so far.
>>
>>151311955
When has she ever shown that she's a prude?
>>
>>151312181
When she reads Eriri's doujins
>>
>>151312513
>blushing a bit means you're a prude
>>
File: 1426217816850.jpg (1002KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1426217816850.jpg
1002KB, 1920x1080px
>>151302585
Disregard your rules, I want the three of them.
>>
>>151309418
Utaha version when?
>>
>>151304341
Why does she look fat?
>>
>>
>>151312900
Maybe next year when the anime airs.
>>
Will long hair Megumi ever return?
>>
>>151319665
No. It's September in-universe and Megumi still has short hair.
>>
>>151317969
You'd think they'd do Utaha before Eriri.
>>
File: 1467875624155.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1467875624155.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>prologue, chapters 1 and 2 summarized
>half of Skype chat and kiss scene translated

Wow, the summary for V11 is almost done.
>>
Continuation of the Skype part

>”But, it’s still lacking a bit. After going lower and lower, the part where you go high, just those words...”
>”That’s hard...”
>I hold my head. Guys...no, I don’t really know how to interpret that slight difference.
>Like, it probably has to do with the inner workings of girls.
>Those things are small, hard to understand.
>They can’t be known by seeing, hearing, touch, smell, or taste.
>You just clear your mind and feel them.
>Even if you feel it, you’re not sure if it’s right or not.
>If you want to find out, all you can do is work up your courage, put it into words, and check.
>”Hey...try saying something.”
>”Something...like what?”
>”The lines you came up with for Meguri 15.”
>Even so, she…
>”I don’t need a confession. I just want a small chance to fall in love. Casual words, words that can make me think ‘ah, so I can fall in love just like that.’”
>”That’s...really hard.”
>She’s asking me...no, the protagonist, to give such a hard answer.
>”I wonder if that’s true...don’t you sometimes say things like that?”
>”If I have, tell me...”
>”I can’t do that...after all, it only works because it’s a surprise.”
>”Katou...”
>”Aw geez, that’s not right.”
>”...Megumi.”
>”You really got that...Tomoya-kun.”
>”...like I thought, this is hard.”
>”Ha ha.”
>A few sighs were mixed in her words.
>I feel their heat, like they’re really blowing on my cheeks and ears.
>”Hey, Megumi.”
>”Hm?”
>”I kind of want to, see your face.”
>So I got curious on what kind of face she had as she talked on the phone.
>She’s definitely sleepy.
>Maybe she’s smiling.
>Or really bored.
>>
File: 1479559337870.jpg (356KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1479559337870.jpg
356KB, 1536x2048px
>“...no, way. You’re not following at all.”
>She softly refused that crude desire of mine.
>”Still, I want to see it.”
>”I said no...for that, first I have to take a bath, sleep a bit, and make sure my face looks right.”
>”Right now, I just want to see your bare face.”
>”The protagonist isn’t following at all. He’s gone far away from my ideal.”
>”I don’t care. I want to see your face.”
>”Tomoya-kun.”
>I don’t care about what she wants. Right now, I’m just doing what I want. Go lower, go lower...if I do that, I’ll definitely go high next.
>”...I don’t know.”
>”As she let out those words of resignation, I start up Skype. From the center of the list, I pick Katou Megumi.
>The sound of Skype calling rings out of the smartphone speaker.
>”Hold on...I never said I’d come.”
>”But you said, ‘I don’t know.’”
>”And?”
>”Isn’t that your OK?”
>”...jeez.”
>That “jeez” was really moe, but my attention had already been captured by something else...Megumi’s expression on my PC screen.
>As she said earlier on the phone, Megumi was laying on the floor. She was holding her cheeks, staring at me.
>She was already done with her smartphone, so she could’ve gone back to her desk, but for some reason, she was laying down.
>>
File: 61tlBEJZEuL._SL1000_.jpg (113KB, 1000x747px) Image search: [Google]
61tlBEJZEuL._SL1000_.jpg
113KB, 1000x747px
>>151304341
HHHNNNNGGG. Perfect Christmas gift for sure.

I should probably get this one too.
>>
>”...we should’ve done it this way from the start.”
>”Huh, why? Looking at people’s faces and talking is pretty...”
>”But there aren’t any phone costs. This is better.”
>Megumi looked dull. Our conversation was dull.
>Yet, I couldn’t think about anything but the girl in front of me.
>”...hey, stop doing that.”
>”Huh, what?”
>”You’ve just been staring for a while now.”
>Put off by my actions, she turns her face away from the camera, embarrassed.
>”Yeah, but isn’t that fine?”
>Still, I won’t let her run...as I say that in my mind, I push back against her resisting, desperately but not enough to be coercive.
>”But, I stayed up all night.”
>”So did I.”
>”Does my face look weird?”
>”Not at all.”
>”My eyes are puffy.”
>”They aren’t.”
>“Tomoya-kun...”
>”They aren’t.”
>”After all, her face really looked like a girl’s.
>”Why did it end up like this...”
>”Well, because we’re doing a script-reading.”
>”We’re not even reading a script.”
>She wasn’t the flat, hard to read “Katou,” but she wasn’t the black, reliable, soothing “Megumi” either.
>”It’s alright...right now, the text for Meguri 15 is just overflowing.”
>”Wait, does that mean...”
>”Yeah, so look forward to the complete version.”
>”Hey, stop it~”
>”The way you’re talking now and how sleepy you are is fine...also the ‘hey, stop it’ part.”
>”Uh, what are you hitting the keyboard for?”
>”Well, you don’t pay attention to what I’m doing. It’s nothing, so keep talking.”
>She’s the lovely Meguri, the one I want in my game.
>”Huh~, no way. This isn’t going to be a good scenario.”
>”No, it will. It’ll be fine.”
>Some time ago, our positions switched.
>She used to be the person asking the other to talk.
>Now that we’re looking at each other’s faces, I’m the one making selfish words.
>”But, this isn’t dramatic at all.”
>Well, the me right now isn’t me.
>He’s the protagonist.
>”Also, Meguri won’t fall for the protagonist with a casual conversation like this.”
>”Really? She won’t fall in love?”
>”Yeah. Like I said, she won’t.”
>>
>>151327359
She should've been in this outfit with this hair.
>>
>>151327883
Well, you can remove the jacket, but you can't put her hair down.
>>
>>151327722
Absolute proof that Megumi doesn't like Tomoya romantically.
>>
>”But, I like this Meguri, who falls in love with the protagonist over something as trivial as this.”
>”...agh.”
>The protagonist who says things that make her happy and excited, cares for her, and loves her as they share in these meaningless conversations.
>”I don’t think the things you’re saying now are trivial though.”
>”Is that so? I think this is pretty casual.”
>”No, it’s embarrassing. The tension is too high. It’s not trivial.”
>”This is fine. Your standards for men are low, right? Then it doesn’t even matter if it doesn’t fit your preferences.”
>”Ah, your logic’s all messed up Tomoya-kun.”
>”Uh, quiet! I’ve already decided. I’m writing Meguri 15! This story’ll be packed with embarrassing misunderstandings and stupid flirting. You’ll roll over the floor holding your head.
>”...is your head alright Tomoya-kun?”
>”Yeah, you’ve given me such wonderful ideas. A true goddess!”
>”Got it, got it. I’m done, do whatever.”
>In the end, the tension got too high, and I blundered and made her return to her usual self.
>Even so, the creative desire I got back won’t stop.
>”So, thanks for staying for so long.”
>”It’s nothing. There’s nothing to thank me for.”
>”Anyway, goodnight...I’m getting off?
>Then, Megumi…
>”No, stay on.”
>”...why?”
>I thought she was starting to insult me for being embarrassing…
>”Until I really hit my limit and fall asleep, I’ll be watching...”
>”Watching what?”
>”I’m going to watch you writing, the whole way through.”
>”Why!?”
>...and, in the end, she tried one other counterattack.

>Then it was nine in the morning.
>”...”
>”...”
>”Did you fall asleep?”
>”When I answer, that means I’m not asleep.”
>”Oh...”

>Eleven in the morning.
>”...”
>”...”
>”You’re asleep now, aren’t you!?”
>”...ah, sorry, I slept a bit.”
>”Sorry, I woke you up...”
>>
I'm going to get diabetes at this rate.
>>
DELETE THIS

fanfiction and lies are being paraded as canon. Shippers are the worst.
>>
>>151268887

Utaha a cutie!
>>
>>151252900

Megumi a shit.
>>
>>151328391
Stop stalking them, Eriri.
>>
>>151331097
I want to show Eriri a recording of their skyping and logs of their phone calls.
>>
After this volume the true ranking is
Megumi > Eriri > Utaha > Izumi > Michiru
>>
File: 1423175800726.jpg (379KB, 827x1217px) Image search: [Google]
1423175800726.jpg
379KB, 827x1217px
>>151331775
Those scenes are always great.
>>
>>151331936
They sure are. Megumi knows it too.

I wonder how far I can go before Eriri breaks.
>>
File: 49224842_p1_master1200.jpg (186KB, 900x955px) Image search: [Google]
49224842_p1_master1200.jpg
186KB, 900x955px
>>151331993
I'm not sure if Megumi would want to break her best friend's heart like that.
>>
>>151332748
She'll have to. There's no way she can keep both Eriri and Tomoya.
>>
>>151332748
Laying one finger on Tomoya is enough to hurt Eriri. Getting Tomoya to love someone who isn't Eriri kills the Eriri.

I know Megumi wants him to rail her but the second Tomoya wants to bang Megumi Eriri is on borrowed time.
>>
>>151332915
She could if Eriri was mature enough to realize her loss is her fault.
>>
>>151333522
She hasn't lost, it is her Tomoya. Megumi should know better than to steal him from Eriri.

I hope Megumi realizes she will lose a friend within seconds of being found for the whore she is.
>>
>>151333658
Megumi did nothing wrong. Eriri should have been faster.
>>
>>151334120
>implying
You can hear how wet she is in some of these scenes.
>>
>>151334632
What's wrong with wanting sex?
>>
>>151334805
She is going about it in a roundabout way and that Eriri might an hero if they fuck,

If she just wants cock there is plenty to be had, last I checked she has been confessed to before.
>>
>>151335241
Eriri wouldn't take it that badly, but even if she would, it's not Megumi's problem how she reacts to them getting together.
>>
>>151335467
She is the one who is avoiding Eriri.
>>
>>151335575
She's not obligated to. She does it because she's nice.
>>
>>151335723
She does it because she doesn't want a shit parade.
>>
>>151335767
Well, that too. But Megumi is nice.
>>
File: 59995544_p0.jpg (120KB, 362x600px) Image search: [Google]
59995544_p0.jpg
120KB, 362x600px
So what is the "twist" at the end?
>>
>>151336088
I think it'll be some inane bullshit like Eriri or the circle wanting to celebrate with her too, or letting slip that she's going out with Tomoya on that day.
>>
>>151336266
Eriri freaking out would be anything but inane.
>>
Do you feel sorry for her?
>>
>>151329515

This is extremely unrealistic, because skype doesn't hold calls for nearly that long. Even in optimal conditions and no internet trouble, it still cuts off.
>>
>>151337825
>rich
>genius
>popular
>successful
>loving parents
>her only failure in life is losing the bowl
Not in the slightest.
>>
>>151337843
Well, duh, that's why they're using Skip instead.
>>
>>151338097

Ahh, completely missed that. Well played.
>>
>>151337843
They could just reconnect. The part with dialogue isn't very long.
>>
>>151338342

I meant that shes just going to watch him until falling asleep.
>>
>>151337825
Definition of a spoiled princess in that arc.
>>
>>151337825
Not really. Tomoya is a faggot. She could do better.
>>
>>151338441
She was just exaggerating. They probably reconnected a couple times throughout the morning.
>>
>>151337825
I do. I hated how he thought the suffering was one-sided and so he believed his grudge puts him on a higher ground.
>>
>>151338056
Losing a bowl is pretty big though.
>>
>>151338459
She wants someone knowledgeable in anime. There aren't that many out there.
>>
>>151336088
Izumi gets sick and Megumi cancels the date.
>>
>>151339431
But Iori is there. He can take care of his imouto.
>>
File: 60515674_p0.png (3MB, 1426x2323px) Image search: [Google]
60515674_p0.png
3MB, 1426x2323px
>>
File: img000003.png (1014KB, 905x1300px) Image search: [Google]
img000003.png
1014KB, 905x1300px
>>
>>151338706
She had every advantage in the world to win it.
>>
>>151343708

Being childhood friend is the ultimate disadvantage, far outweighing the advantages.
>>
>>151343844
The slump was worse than being a childhood friend.
>>
What will their sex be like?
>>
>>
>>151338686
The fact that she abandoned him might have had something to do with it. They're not equal.
>>
>>151344406
Boring, bland and dead fish just like Megushit.
>>
>>151296048

Best girl moment.
>>
Reminder Michiru is best girl
>>
>>151347782
By the end they're not even embarrassed, how sweet.
>>
What should I expect in vol 12?
>>
File: 54852358_p0.jpg (624KB, 676x1000px) Image search: [Google]
54852358_p0.jpg
624KB, 676x1000px
Eriri is love. Eriri is best girl.
>>
>>151349331
Sex
>>
>>151349404
Unironically this.
>>
>>151252900
>Marrying a shit
>>
File: l4UpsjU.jpg (81KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
l4UpsjU.jpg
81KB, 1024x768px
>>151351753
Megumi is anything but a shit.
>>
>>151352546
She's just a plain and boring side character. Obviously not a shit.
>>
>>151352667
Side characters don't get this much screentime.
>>
>>151349404
Eriri is shit.
>>
>>151337825
Nope. She reaps what she sowed.
>>
>of the three girls, Megumi turned out to be the horniest
>>
>>151352667
>side character
Megumi is the most developed main character, ignorant fool.
>>
>>151256099
sounds like too many feels
glad I didn't know what this thread was about and won't get into whatever this is. no bad feels for me. get dunked meatbags
>>
>>151353582
That's exaggerating. She's certainly only third place at best though.
>>
>>151354810
She's just pretending to be interested in Tomoya.
>>
>>151357891
Megumi is a nice girl. She wouldn't lead Tomoya on like that.
>>
>>151358637
Then why is she projecting and thinking that Tomoya is leading her on?

>>151354810
Utaha would be inside of Tomoya's pants the second he wanted to. For a heroine that is clearly out of the running and knows it she sure hasn't moved on. Ami from Toradora went out with dignity in a similar situation.
>>
>>151359818
>thinking that Tomoya is leading her on?
I want to see what Megumi would do if Tomoya took her to a love hotel, both take a shower, and right before the initial kiss he tells her that he has second thoughts and that he is going to back off having relations with her.
>>
>>151359818
They're teasing each other. Megumi wants to do it in real life, Tomoya wants to keep it to script reading.
>>
What is the relationship between Iori and Megumi?
>>
>>151360464
Then why doesn't Megumi let him kiss her?
>>
>>151361370
Rivals for Tomoya
>>
>>151361704
Where did you get that she wouldn't?
>>
>>151361904
She wouldn't do the kiss scene with him when they were skyping.
>>
>>151361970
Because it was a Skype kiss. It's clear she wanted to do it in real life.
>>
>>151362145
She knows where he lives. Or does she want to be the one pursued?
>>
>>151362428
Probably. She's already practically confessed to him, and she thinks that if he returns her feelings, he'll make a move on her.
>>
>>151362640
>She's already practically confessed to him,
What
>>
>>151362880
>what is the Skype chat
>>
>>151363140
Yeah but where?
>>
>>151363397
Pretty much the entire thing, but specifically

>”I don’t need a confession. I just want a small chance to fall in love. Casual words, words that can make me think ‘ah, so I can fall in love just like that.’”
>”That’s...really hard.”
>She’s asking me...no, the protagonist, to give such a hard answer.
>”I wonder if that’s true...don’t you sometimes say things like that?”
>”If I have, tell me...”
>”I can’t do that...after all, it only works because it’s a surprise.”
>”Katou...”
>>
>>151352667
>side character
Background character. If you're going to shitpost, get it right.
>>
>>151252900
Uninstall
>>
>>151363925
How did a background character become so beautiful?
>>
Megumi a shit.
>>
File: the_best.png (3MB, 2225x1597px) Image search: [Google]
the_best.png
3MB, 2225x1597px
>>151366486
*a best
>>
Eriri a feces
>>
File: 5.jpg (87KB, 720x1015px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
87KB, 720x1015px
>>151367179
a best*
>>
>>151367430
V10 should have had more Eriri, Megumi, and Tomoya interacting together, not the bullshit Utaha pandering we got. WA2 had lots of scenes with Haruki, Kazusa, and Setsuna in them.
>>
File: best girl.jpg (130KB, 668x1000px) Image search: [Google]
best girl.jpg
130KB, 668x1000px
The girlfriend training has been successful.
>>
>>151368040
Was there even any training? It was mostly just him changing.
>>
>>151369240
>>
>>151369772
I don't think that training had much effect though.
>>
File: 59119941_p0.jpg (3MB, 2331x1654px) Image search: [Google]
59119941_p0.jpg
3MB, 2331x1654px
>>
>>151369240
It's a metaphor for Megumi's character development throughout the series.
>>
>>151369772
Why does she keep looking at her phone?
>>
>>151374360
Browsing 2ch and posting as Megumifag.
>>
>>151374360
She's an introvert.
>>
File: 599.png (1MB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
599.png
1MB, 1114x1600px
Can Megumi surpass this?
>>
>>151374225
She just falls in love.
>>
>>151377092
If they have sex, yeah.
>>
>>151379210
How would Eriri find out? Tomoya and Megumi don't seem like the type to talk about their sex lives.
>>
Where can I read summaries of previous volume?
>>
>>151380253
She'll realize it by the time Megumi is pregnant with Tomoya's child.
>>
Megumi doesn't love Tomoya. She hasn't been shown to have feelings for him. She is just dedicated to the circle.
>>
>>151383003
I don't want a teen pregnancy end.
>>
Tomoya did literally nothing wrong
>>
>>151384591
Megumi wants Tomoya dick and he is finally willing to provide.
>>
>>151384814
>playing with a maiden's feelings like that
>>
>>151385086
Megumi doesn't mind. She remains pretty loyal and interested. At this rate he should ask her to be a side girl since she isn't a jealous girl.
>>
>>151385331
The kiss scene affected her pretty badly. She kept avoiding him at school.
>>
>>151385508
That is because there is a set of eyes she doesn't want looking at her and Tomoya. Can you blame her?
>>
>>151384847
He can at least use a condom.
>>
>>151359883

She'd push him down and say "Nope, that's no longer an option, mr. protagonist-kun. You're locked in this route."
>>
>>151367760
That sounds like what the next novel will be about.
>>
>>151385810
You'd think she'd have learned from GS2 not to run away from her problems.
>>
>>151387134
I hope so. The twist better not be something lame like Megumi's parents interfering because they don't want their daughter to date someone like him.
>>
>>151389044
Megumi's family is cool with it. They would probably be supriaed that he hasn't already tapped her.
>>
>>151389229
She does constantly stay over at his house. It would be funny if he actually bothers to tell them they're dating, only for them to be shocked that they had only just started.
>>
Who suffers the most in this series?
>>
>>
>>151391129
Competition between Eriri and Utaha. Probably Utaha.
>>
>>151391129
Utaha.
>>
>>151391129

The viewer.
>>
>>151391129
Iori. Everyone bullies him, including his best friend and his imouto, even though he only ever tries to look out for them.
>>
>>151392801
At least he has a girls' band to fall back on.
>>
File: 60536006_p0.jpg (2MB, 3541x5016px) Image search: [Google]
60536006_p0.jpg
2MB, 3541x5016px
>>
>>151394594
>No Eriri hanging out and playing games with me during Christmas night
;_;
>>
>>151396313
Terrible feel.
>>
File: goddess of blessing.jpg (867KB, 2214x2863px) Image search: [Google]
goddess of blessing.jpg
867KB, 2214x2863px
>Santa didn't bring you a Megumi for Christmas

Dammit.
>>
File: vzSi6Bg.jpg (353KB, 900x1293px) Image search: [Google]
vzSi6Bg.jpg
353KB, 900x1293px
Barefoot Megumi
>>
>>151397400
Feels bad. And it's worse when you're a poorfag and can't buy any merchandise of her.
>>
>>151399759
I don't even have enough money to internet 24/24
>>
>>151399759
If Santa doesn't give us any Megumi next year as well, I hope that he'll drop a nuke or two in Eriri's stocking.
>>
>>151401732

You made a little typo there, anon.
>>
File: megumi_img.jpg (267KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
megumi_img.jpg
267KB, 800x600px
Should have done one this year.
>>
File: A shit.jpg (2MB, 1944x1867px) Image search: [Google]
A shit.jpg
2MB, 1944x1867px
>>151399759
Must suck
Thread posts: 348
Thread images: 84

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.