[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best shounen of all time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (219KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
219KB, 1920x1080px
Best shounen of all time
>>
>>151240456
Maybe if you stop watching immediately before Genkai comes back to life. Otherwise no.
>>
>>151240456
I wouldn't say it's the best, but I'd certainly say it's pretty solid. I enjoyed it quite a bit more than the average shounen.
>>
>>151240456
Everything past the dark tournament was shit.
>>
>implying.

Fist of the North Star is not only the GOAT shounen fighting manga but also the overall GOAT manga of any genre.
>>
>>151240625
I enjoyed Sensui's arc. The last arc was shit for sure
>>
>>151240879
Sensui's arc
> We have to keep the barrier from being taken down so the S class demons can't get in. Yusuke is worried about innocent people being attacked if they fail.

Final arc
> S class demons can move freely between the barrier, so all the net keeps out are A class. Yusuke empathizes with the demons and validates their need to eat humans. Another spirit detective and her family are introduced for no reason. Yusuke leaves to train how to use his demon transformation. Never uses it during any of his fights.
>>
>>151241411
>. Another spirit detective and her family are introduced for no reason.
Maybe if you're retarded. She's clearly introduced to provide Yusuke a possibility for what he can do with his life. Sensui was one route that he rejected, she provides another. Neither of them vibe well with him, hence why he heads to demon world
>>
Zatch Bell
>>
>>151241915
So pretty much pointless.
>>
is it really that good?
>>
My major complaint with the Three Kings arc is that it's just a bunch of hyped up events but kind of fizzles out into nothing.
>Gotta train to be stronger than my ancestor, oh wait he's dead.
>Gotta beat Yomi so he doesn't become ruler of Demon World, fuck I lost, oh wait he loses in the next round.

Sensui arc....I didn't really care for Sensui as a character really. He went full "wtf I hate humans now" because of one incident with some of the biggest douchebags around. I did like the early parts of the season with the psychics and whatnot though, especially Kaito and his Battle of the Wits with Kurama.
>>
>>151240456
Rewatching it now on bluray, on the Chapter Black arc and its still as great as I remembered it. I notice alot more wonky animation and recycled footage than was a kid though.
>>
Episode 58 is the greatest episode in shounen history. Nothing else comes close
>>
>tfw you're the only one that thinks that pre-spirit detective YYH was the best part

Respect to everything up to Chapter Black though
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.